THE BROWNS BOARD

Articles of Impeachment filed against Biden

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

QAnon is butthurt Biden won. Greenie will certainly be censured for this action- it only takes a majority vote to do so.  Kicking rabble-rouser Mo Green of Alabama out is a little tougher- it takes a 2\3rds vote. In fact she's treading on thin ice herself for acting like a loony right out of the gate.   

https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/RL31382.html

QAnon is butthurt Biden won. Greenie will certainly be censured for this action- it only takes a majority vote to do so.  Kicking rabble-rouser Mo Green of Alabama out is a little tougher- it takes a 2\3rds vote. In fact she's treading on thin ice herself for acting like a loony right out of the gate.   

https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/RL31382.html

You misspelled Hypocrisy.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

darth vader doesn't spell right? lol

Don't worry Cal, just get another 100-200 or so QAnon nut jobs (and Greenie is as nutty as they come) elected to Congress, and they'll declare Trump Emperor for life...  Your fantasy is- I never use the word H**** in any of my posts in this thread. Still living in an alternate reality, hardly surprised. ... 

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

Don't worry Cal, just get another 100-200 or so QAnon nut jobs (and Greenie is as nutty as they come) elected to Congress, and they'll declare Trump Emperor for life...  Your fantasy is- I never use the word H**** in any of my posts in this thread. Still living in an alternate reality, hardly surprised. ... 

2021-01-23_154821.png.1905d28d31de0293ca6ade7ae6fe6543.png

Well look at it this way there's actually no way the sane person would think that the president's words meant that he was encouraging terrorism. Of course there aren't many sane people on the left. On the other hand Joe Biden bragged publicly that he blackmailed Ukraine into calling off the investigation of his crooked son.

Of course I think Kamaltoe is it pretty good insurance policy against impeaching Joe. Assuming there are still a few Democrats who aren't insane.

WSS

• Upvote 1

On 1/24/2021 at 7:46 AM, Westside Steve said:

Well look at it this way there's actually no way the sane person would think that the president's words meant that he was encouraging terrorism. Of course there aren't many sane people on the left. On the other hand Joe Biden bragged publicly that he blackmailed Ukraine into calling off the investigation of his crooked son.

Of course I think Kamaltoe is it pretty good insurance policy against impeaching Joe. Assuming there are still a few Democrats who aren't insane.

WSS

The question is not what a sane person would think. It is what the sort of  person that was in attendance there actually thought and the effect the words uttered actually had on them.  I am talking in the legal sense. 

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/rioting-and-inciting-riots.html#:~:text=Incitement to riot is when,to lead others to riot.