THE BROWNS BOARD

Anti-Biden Antifa protesters clash with police; several arrests made

Vambo

in the spirit of adding to the massive cluster the left now has on its hands - 

I came across an analysis in another posting  - 

On January the 11th FOX reported that the FBI had information that lead them to believe there would be 'armed protests' before, during, or after Biden's inauguration. (1) In most reporting this was either subconsciously linked to the Jan. 6th incident (in the same article as reporting on that) or more closely linked to 'right wing extremists'. Today we have a realization of those 'fears' but not from the quarter most would expect.

This article reports that Jan. 20th has been a day of riots in Portland & Seattle, OR, Denver, CO, Columbus, OH & Sacramento, CA. They smashed in the windows of the DNC headquarters in Oregon. One sign read, 'We don’t want Biden, we want revenge!' The Democrats certainly don't know what they have set into motion by not condemning & quashing the riots over the summer. While many of these riots are smaller than those of the summer they can easily grow. A quick view of the pictures in the article demonstrates the thinking of these folks. While it aligns with the Democratic Platform those in office want it to go slower than these folks. There are those among them who will not be happy until they get total destruction.

time will tell if they do grow or go away....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9170237/Protesters-gather-damage-Democratic-headquarters-Oregon.html

just check out these headlines folks - 

Federal police use tear gas and flash bangs to disperse some 200 protesters who threw eggs and rocks at ICE building in Portland, Oregon, just hours after Joe Biden is sworn in

• Federal Protective Services fired tear gas and flash bangs at crowd of 200 protesters in Portland, Oregon
  • Demonstrators pelted Immigration and Customs Enforcement building with rocks and eggs on Wednesday
  • ICE building in Portland has been site of frequent clashes between federal police and leftist demonstrators 
  • Police in Portland, Oregon, made arrests after Democratic Party of Oregon headquarters was vandalized 
  • Antifa members spray-painted 'F*** Biden' and smashed windows of Democratic Party headquarters 
  • In Denver, communist and anti-fascist demonstrators set fire to an American flag near State Capitol 
  • In Seattle, groups of Antifa rioters vandalized storefronts and businesses in downtown area on Wednesday 
  • Police in Seattle said that Antifa members smashed windows at the federal Nakamura Courthouse 
  • Reports indicate that some 60 Antifa members wielded clubs during march in Sacramento on Wednesday 
  • Haha 1

I suppose the silver lining here is it’s a degree of separation between Antifa and democrats. I think some of the rhetoric of the past saw Antifa as some sort of radical wing of the democratic party, seemingly lumping them together, but this would suggest that no, Antifa is an unaffiliated group that smashes to the beat of their own drum. 

I suppose the silver lining here is it’s a degree of separation between Antifa and democrats.

I believe the affiliation between Antifa and the Dems, came as an assumption based upon no condemnation of the riots by the top Democratic members.

On the contrary, there were several members actually condoning this shit.

4 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I suppose the silver lining here is it’s a degree of separation between Antifa and democrats. I think some of the rhetoric of the past saw Antifa as some sort of radical wing of the democratic party, seemingly lumping them together, but this would suggest that no, Antifa is an unaffiliated group that smashes to the beat of their own drum. 

Joe Biden: “ANTIFA is Just an Idea"

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Joe Biden: “ANTIFA is Just an Idea"

That’s what l hear. It’s hard to get a bead on who they are. They don’t seem to have much of a website. There’s this...

https://www.antifa.org/

Which is one page saying they are not an organization. I saw antifa.com redirects to the White House page. That’s slightly amusing.

Most of what l know is their wiki page, which indicates it’s less of a centralized group and more like a collection of smaller groups with anti-fascist and anti-racist ideologies. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

2 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

That’s what l hear. It’s hard to get a bead on who they are. They don’t seem to have much of a website. There’s this...

Which is one page saying they are not an organization. I saw antifa.com redirects to the White House page. That’s slightly amusing.

Most of what l know is their wiki page, which indicates it’s less of a centralized group and more like a collection of smaller groups with anti-fascist and anti-racist ideologies. 

Well that "Idea" is...

...How did they arrest an "Idea"?

21 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Well that "Idea" is...

...How did they arrest an "Idea"?

Interestingly, that article doesn’t mention Antifa. It refers to the “J20” protest. I’m not sure who or what J20 is though. 

I’m sure you’ve seen the phenomenon in the media where they have to give the bad guys a name. Whether it’s the appropriate name or not, that doesn’t really matter so much because the media outlets target audience is the good guys. Ideally it’s something you can shake your fist and say “Damn you...” and it just rolls off the tongue.

Kind of like in the middle east. First it was Al-quada. “Damn you Al-quada!” Then it was Isis. “Damn you Isis!” But really, if l understand correctly, there were a number of similar organizations that didn’t like us very much at the time in the middle east.

”Damn you anti-fascist anti-racist organization” doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue, so we had to give it a better name. “Damn you Antifa!” has a much better ring to it.

5 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Interestingly, that article doesn’t mention Antifa. It refers to the “J20” protest. I’m not sure who or what J20 is though. 

I’m sure you’ve seen the phenomenon in the media where they have to give the bad guys a name. Whether it’s the appropriate name or not, that doesn’t really matter so much because the media outlets target audience is the good guys. Ideally it’s something you can shake your fist and say “Damn you...” and it just rolls off the tongue.

Kind of like in the middle east. First it was Al-quada. “Damn you Al-quada!” Then it was Isis. “Damn you Isis!” But really, if l understand correctly, there were a number of similar organizations that didn’t like us very much at the time in the middle east.

”Damn you anti-fascist anti-racist organization” doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue, so we had to give it a better name. “Damn you Antifa!” has a much better ring to it.

image.thumb.png.63d43470d3712df4be2dba9a5e7f04f7.pngimage.png.164b6062fe786e59f1fbe913750b8813.pngimage.png.1e09102f9e2cca81138a6d07ce6c0a22.pngimage.png.9e4d273c92beac0bd9ecee609105a890.pngimage.png.07be8b9c24d719fbd41faf39aae36aad.png

The irony of it all, is Antifa stands for “Anti Fascism”.

But they quell the opinions of others, which in itself is Fascism.

They’re obviously a confused bunch of soy boys and girls.

• Upvote 1

Just for the record I believe antifa exists and I believe they should be hunted down like animals but I don't think they are necessarily connected to a political party. I think they are just assholes in many cases. Sometimes the fact that their goals and the goals of the DNC seem to be the same is partially coincidental.

WSS

• Upvote 1