THE BROWNS BOARD

Deleting my threads tonite...

Tour2ma

2 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

img-_19_.jpg

I didn't watch a millisecond of the inauguration.... some of us actually work and play outside and don't know, much less even care where our phone is. 

^ But this right here, this is some funny shit. 🤣 

• Upvote 1

In all I deleted about ten threads.

In all I left about the same number as they simply reported an event. Plus I would not want to rob Canton Dawg of all his entertainment...

As for other disappointing comments/replies here...

• Axe.... Biden is our President unless you are prepared to renounce your citizenship. you think obviously was no Trump fan, but for four years he was my President.
  • Steve... Apparently I am special. I had a change of heart. You want to mock that? Fine... your mocking says more about you than it does me.
  • 149... Understand your sentiment, but not only am I not "out", I may be more in than ever.
  • ibleed... thanks
  • Steve #2... no unity posts? Certainly true of yours.
  • Steve #3... Doesn't matter that you don't believe my intent or motivation right now.
  • Steve #4.... that you dismiss the push back against Trump as "vile rhetoric" and the worst since Nixon shows you are not "more moderate than most here". And your conditional "apology" testifies to that.
  • Nickers... "ditto" my reply to Axe.

And then the thread began meandering as all threads do...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

In all I deleted about ten threads.

In all I left about the same number as they simply reported an event. Plus I would not want to rob Canton Dawg of all his entertainment...

As for other disappointing comments/replies here...

• Axe.... Biden is our President unless you are prepared to renounce your citizenship. you think obviously was no Trump fan, but for four years he was my President.
  • Steve... Apparently I am special. I had a change of heart. You want to mock that? Fine... your mocking says more about you than it does me.
  • 149... Understand your sentiment, but not only am I not "out", I may be more in than ever.
  • ibleed... thanks
  • Steve #2... no unity posts? Certainly true of yours.
  • Steve #3... Doesn't matter that you don't believe my intent or motivation right now.
  • Steve #4.... that you dismiss the push back against Trump as "vile rhetoric" and the worst since Nixon shows you are not "more moderate than most here". And your conditional "apology" testifies to that.
  • Nickers... "ditto" my reply to Axe.

And then the thread began meandering as all threads do...

In a different place I truly like tour have had an occasional conversation in which he didn't get upset. I'm kind of at a loss to understand or more importantly care about the list of comments that seemed to outrage you.

I mean most of us are smart enough to know the reason for a cut and paste from a biased Source isn't meant to Spur discussion it's meant to piss people off. I get it. I really do. I think you start to lose ground when you start pretending that your posts are somehow more highfalutin then somebody else's. Even if the person in question posts a lot more of them. Kind of like 20 cat turds vs 1 horse turd.

Regardless of which side of the political Spectrum posts come that are meant to piss people off I don't think poster should expect to have their ass kissed.

(but I give you a few points for not using the words Cheeto Maga or cult in every post)

WSS

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way it doesn't seem as though the entire Biden team is on the same page about Unity.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/20/pelosi-trump-accessory-murder-capitol-riot-460590

WSS

Pelosi is a real detriment to the goal here. I just don’t think she knows how to be anything other than a divisive politician. Maybe she’ll tone it down 8 notches with Trump out of the White House? I really don’t know. But watching those 2 go at it for 4 years was just ugly, and it’s no wonder the unity is lacking with that as the example.

On 1/20/2021 at 5:59 PM, cccjwh said:

You a better person than me. But I'll get bored of the nuts jobs soon, I'm sure.

Yup- we're all bailing, they can post right wing conspiracy, anti- Biden, anti Harris, and anti Democratic party crap to their hearts content. They all have Biden Derangement Syndrome. 

On 1/20/2021 at 6:05 PM, Browns149 said:

I’m out too.  Let the extremists quote all the fringe websites they want. As their guy floats off to the golf course in Florida

He may be out playing golf, his lawyers will be spending plenty of time in court defending him.  :)   

Yup- we're all bailing, they can post right wing conspiracy, anti- Biden, anti Harris, and anti Democratic party crap to their hearts content. They all have Biden Derangement Syndrome. 

He may be out playing golf, his lawyers will be spending plenty of time in court defending him.  :)   

BA416509-ABB2-4304-A8AD-1A262E062570.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The 'Lincoln Republicans' (Progressives) will be back.  They are full of hate.

That's not all they're full of but... I've been trying to find position papers from the Lincoln project besides the fact that they hate Donald Trump I don't see anything that they stand for. Pipeline 11 million illegals open borders flushing money down the toilet with the Paris Accord while leaving China off the hook raising capital gains taxes to encourage us business to look elsewhere extending a nationwide lockdown to completely eradicate the few businesses that were allowed to survive the Monopoly on information.. if they were serious it seems like they would address those issues . But... Nothing but TDS so far

WSS

• Thanks 1