THE BROWNS BOARD

First Female Vice President of United States Sworn In

cccjwh

Good for her.

I'm too old to see the day where we simply celebrate an Inauguration without labels. Biden preaching unity, while the media preaches separation. 

She's the VP of the United States. It's that simple. Yet, we are constantly fed she's the 1st Black, 1st female, 1st Asian....it's aggravating (to me at least). 

4 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Good for her.

I'm too old to see the day where we simply celebrate an Inauguration without labels. Biden preaching unity, while the media preaches separation. 

She's the VP of the United States. It's that simple. Yet, we are constantly fed she's the 1st Black, 1st female, 1st Asian....it's aggravating (to me at least). 

I think you have to look at it from the perspective of one of those underrepresented groups. Seeing someone that shares traits to you in a position that someone with those traits has never held is a big deal. 

7 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Good for her.

The hilarious thing is.. She's not even Black... She's as phony as they come..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

You might want to do some research on the history of Jamaica.

No thats your job...  Jamaicans don't consider themselves black egg head...

4 minutes ago, nickers said:

No thats your job...  Jamaicans don't consider themselves black egg head...

Non Cheetos Jesus people.

The Spanish enslaved the Arawak, who were ravaged further by diseases that the Spanish brought with them.[5] Early historians believe that by 1602, the Arawak-speaking Taino tribes were extinct. However, some of the Taino escaped into the forested mountains of the interior, where they mixed with runaway African slaves, and survived free from first Spanish, and then English, rule.[6][7][8]

The Spanish also transported hundreds of West African people to the island. However, the majority of Africans were brought into Jamaica by the English. 

In the 18th century, sugar cane replaced piracy as British Jamaica's main source of income. The sugar industry was labour-intensive and the British brought hundreds of thousands of enslaved black Africans to the island. By 1850, the black Jamaican population outnumbered the white population by a ratio of twenty to one. 

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Non Cheetos Jesus people.

The Spanish enslaved the Arawak, who were ravaged further by diseases that the Spanish brought with them.[5] Early historians believe that by 1602, the Arawak-speaking Taino tribes were extinct. However, some of the Taino escaped into the forested mountains of the interior, where they mixed with runaway African slaves, and survived free from first Spanish, and then English, rule.[6][7][8]

The Spanish also transported hundreds of West African people to the island. However, the majority of Africans were brought into Jamaica by the English. 

In the 18th century, sugar cane replaced piracy as British Jamaica's main source of income. The sugar industry was labour-intensive and the British brought hundreds of thousands of enslaved black Africans to the island. By 1850, the black Jamaican population outnumbered the white population by a ratio of twenty to one. 

I really don't fucking care dude.. She's a phony just like Elizabeth Warren and a cock whore who belongs in a gutter...

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I think you have to look at it from the perspective of one of those underrepresented groups. Seeing someone that shares traits to you in a position that someone with those traits has never held is a big deal. 

No, we prefer to look at it from a majority's perspective..

But what the hell, I'm sure she'll be a foriegn felatio,,, err relations hit..

RIP America

7/4/1776 - 1/20/2021

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

No, we prefer to look at it from a majority's perspective..

But what the hell, I'm sure she'll be a foriegn felatio,,, err relations hit..

RIP America

7/4/1776 - 1/20/2021

You can't see issues from a viewpoint other than your own. You don't care about issues unless they concern you. 

Right, I get it. That is a common theme...

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You can't see issues from a viewpoint other than your own. You don't care about issues unless they concern you. 

Sure I can. Woody, I used to be far more liberal than you.. 

Again, I lived.. And I learned... unlike you..

• Like 1

I'm a huge female advocate and love seeing females advance and thrive.

I would be 100% behind our new female VP if she had not been chosen primarily because of the color of her skin and what's between her legs.... Joe's words. He said it before selecting her. Can't take it back. Can't unhear it.

Also, as a 53 year old life long Californian who knows how she helped run this state, I don't like her regardless of her gender or race.

^ That being said, she's my VP and I'm rooting for them both to succeed. 

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Here's another candidate who checked nearly all the same equity boxes as Kamala Harris: She's also a woman of color. Except Tulsi Gabbard is a good human being. How does voting in a despicable human being like Kamala Harris advance the idea that women and minorities can excel in the same arena as white males? 

Once things like race and gender are looked at as the first criteria for choosing an elected official instead of things like integrity, competence, and patriotism, then this country is truly fucked.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

https://youtu.be/o1-CRrMDSLs

Here's another candidate who checked nearly all the same equity boxes as Kamala Harris. Except Tulsi Gabbard is a good human being.

Once things like race and gender are looked at as the first criteria for choosing an elected official instead of things like integrity, competence, and patriotism, then this country is truly fucked.

I really like Tulsi Gabbard and would've voted for her without hesitation. Hopefully in 8yrs I get to do so. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

I really like Tulsi Gabbard and would've voted for her without hesitation. Hopefully in 8yrs I get to do so. 

Cali needs to get rid of Gavin Gruesome and Pelosi.. They are both pure SHIT!

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I won't try to dispute that at all, that's a great response. I just get bothered by that kind of hype/publicity, as I don't think it leads to unity. 

13 hours ago, nickers said:

I really don't fucking care dude.. She's a phony just like Elizabeth Warren and a cock whore who belongs in a gutter...

Sure, sure. But it won't keep you from repeating your objectively wrong bullshit the next time either. Sorry you are so poorly educated, it is kind of a theme with Cult45. 

Image tagged in trump - i love the poorly educated - Imgflip

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Sure, sure. But it won't keep you from repeating your objectively wrong bullshit the next time either. Sorry you are so poorly educated, it is kind of a theme with Cult45. 

Image tagged in trump - i love the poorly educated - Imgflip

Look in the miroir before you start calling people "Uneducated" Dexter... Book smarts aren't everything...

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, I get it. That is a common theme...

Woody you wouldn't give two shits about this woman if she were conservative and a Republican. As a matter of fact I would guess a lot of the members of the squad would hate her guts.

WSS