THE BROWNS BOARD

Fox New host declares election stole from us

calfoxwc

and it's true.

Fox News Bombshell: Host Openly Claims Election Was Stolen ...

Dec 20, 2020 · Maria Bartiromo, a reporter at Fox News, recently revealed a rather shocking bit of news (at least to the mainstream media) – the election was stolen from Trump. “An intel source told me President Trump did, in fact, win the election. He says that it is up to the Supreme Court to hear suits from other cases across the country to stop the clock.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

and it's true.

Fox News Bombshell: Host Openly Claims Election Was Stolen ...

Dec 20, 2020 · Maria Bartiromo, a reporter at Fox News, recently revealed a rather shocking bit of news (at least to the mainstream media) – the election was stolen from Trump. “An intel source told me President Trump did, in fact, win the election. He says that it is up to the Supreme Court to hear suits from other cases across the country to stop the clock.

Yes it's possibly true. But do you know what is certainly true? The fact that it's all going under the rug and doesn't matter. The crowd saw the Sheik pull the foreign object from his trucks but the referee was looking the other way, ;-).

Cal, my man, you can pretend that there are actually people in power that give a shit about the Constitution one way or the other.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes it's possibly true. But do you know what is certainly true? The fact that it's all going under the rug and doesn't matter. The crowd saw the Sheik pull the foreign object from his trucks but the referee was looking the other way, ;-).

Cal, my man, you can pretend that there are actually people in power that give a shit about the Constitution one way or the other.

WSS

Very true - the first part. I KNOW there are some who care deeply about our Constitution/Bill of Rights. OK, a minority in Congress, and now the WH.

At least on the state level, they repealed the "duty to retreat" whatever it was called,

and strengthened our "Stand Your Ground".

1 hour ago, Axe said:

137587315_551779115781876_31944566661273

and now that the paranoid corrupt lefties have called out the Nat Guard...they are

afraid of the National Guard.

Yeah. They know they were not elected by the American people.

Flashback: Obamao declaring he needs a "civilian security force - as well armed as our military".

The power to always keep power. It's what they dream of.

Remember, the video of the FBI that infiltrated the weathermen back in the sixties.

You know, the likes of bill ayers/bernadine dorn, etc?

and obaMao got his political career started in bill ayer's father's basement in Chicago.

Maria Bartiromo?

Are you fucking kidding me?

And she's with Fox Business... Used to be with CNBC, but they prefer that their hosts check their politics at the door... and all save a couple do.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

At least I know who she is.

I'm pretty busy, or I would make a list of all the media people you and yours diss

because they don't fall in line with your commie obammie.

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I'm pretty busy, or I would make a list of all the media people you and yours diss

because they don't fall in line with your commie obammie.

Judging by the amount of empty threads created and spam like comments with links....  Yep, you're busy as fuck alright.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Judging by the amount of empty threads created and spam like comments with links....  Yep, you're busy as fuck alright.

that all you have to add? pitiful. and yes, I'm busy. Sorry if I made you unhappy with that admission. What, I didn't get Hoorta's permission? LOL

A lot of threads don't require comment. They are what they are, people read them.

You liberals say controversial false narrative garbage and it gets more response. And you all cluster together to keep your twitter cnn false narratives on the forefront as some kind of game.

haha.

don't care.

40 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

that all you have to add? pitiful. and yes, I'm busy. Sorry if I made you unhappy with that admission. What, I didn't get Hoorta's permission? LOL

A lot of threads don't require comment. They are what they are, people read them.

You liberals say controversial false narrative garbage and it gets more response. And you all cluster together to keep your twitter cnn false narratives on the forefront as some kind of game.

haha.

don't care.

The reason a lot of your posts don't get commented on is because they're such ludicrous conspiracy crap they're not worth responding to. Like your blogger claiming the Dominion machines being rigged in a dozen+ states without a shred of proof.  When it was shown the paper and electronic records agreed exactly. Then nut jobs went further down the rabbit hole imagining truck loads of phony ballots being dumped off and counted. 

In case you missed it,  Kraken Powell withdrew her lawsuit.  Guess she doesn't have a billion dollars to pay Dominion for false accusations.  :)

Yes indeed "the election was stolen" crap isn't going to go away for many, many years from the true fraud believers. Sad. 

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

happy stolen election day to you. again, you add NOTHING intelligent to this forum.

Waaahhhh. When Air Force One left, it brought a tear (of joy) to my eye. Enjoy life in your alternate reality conspiracy rabbit hole.  

Don't forget to send Cheetos postcards saying you miss him, and still love his lies and bullshit.  :D

Here's How You Can Tell the 2020 Election Was Stolen ...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2020/12/31/heres...

Dec 31, 2020 · Here's How You Can Tell the 2020 Election Was Stolen Daniel Oliver, The American Conservative December 31, 2020 By the same standard of statistical analysis that the left applies to everything, it...

If the Elections are Stolen, the Biden Nightmare Begins ...

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/12/...

Dec 03, 2020 · If the Elections are Stolen, the Biden Nightmare Begins By J. Robert Smith Immersed as we are in President Trump’s efforts to wrest victory from a sinister collection of fraudsters, we’re...

Yes, It Was a Stolen Election | Frontpagemag

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/12/yes-it...

Sneering at “how Trump drove the lie that the election was stolen,” The Washington Post mocks Republicans who “are still pretending that there was election fraud.” And CNN.com warns that “Trump's obsession with overturning the election” has now begun to spiral “out of control.” But so much for what the comic books have to say.