THE BROWNS BOARD

Many feel Democrats denounce violence only when it fits their agenda

Vambo

Definitely some truth in there. Politicians in general will lean into or away from things when it suits their needs. They’re basically all lawyers so all they need is direction. 

This week we are anti-violence but pro infidelity. Next week we may flip that around. We’ll see what happens in the news and argue for whatever makes us look less sleazy.

The most aggravating thing is that they refuse to even acknowledge that the left, biden voters every one, (the ones that bothered to vote) rioted, attacked federal courthouses mobbed and assaulted people, blocked roads, attacked drivers, burned the flag, openly invited violence and committed more than a few murders for an entire year over and over and over again. They just immediately change the subject. And you know what? It works. Americans are so dumb and their memories are so short because of social media induced ADD that many of them don't remember the details clearly enough. They can just accept what they're told: "mostly peaceful protests" - at face value. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The most aggravating thing is that they refuse to even acknowledge that the left, biden voters every one, (the ones that bothered to vote) rioted, attacked federal courthouses mobbed and assaulted people, blocked roads, attacked drivers, burned the flag, openly invited violence and committed more than a few murders for an entire year over and over and over again. They just immediately change the subject. And you know what? It works. Americans are so dumb and their memories are so short because of social media induced ADD that many of them don't remember the details clearly enough. They can just accept what they're told: "mostly peaceful protests" - at face value. 

What actually happened and what one's biased media outlet of choice said happened are many times two different things, I'll give you that. Goes both ways 

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What actually happened and what one's biased media outlet of choice said happened are many times two different things, I'll give you that. Goes both ways 

It goes both ways in the same fashion as trying to draw a moral equivalency between pitbulls and Springer Spaniels. I'm sure somebody has been bitten by a Spaniel.

But speaking of bias between the MSM and The Blaze I don't see much difference except that some of you like to pretend that the MSM is real news and not just the propaganda wing of the DNC. 

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It goes both ways in the same fashion as trying to draw a moral equivalency between pitbulls and Springer Spaniels. I'm sure somebody has been bitten by a Spaniel.

But speaking of bias between the MSM and The Blaze I don't see much difference except that some of you like to pretend that the MSM is real news and not just the propaganda wing of the DNC. 

WSS

The one pit bull people always use is chihuahuas. They say "chihuahuas bite more people than pit bulls" which might even be true. I don't know. Chihuahuas are crap. The difference of course is that a two year old could punt a chihuahua across the room if they needed to. 

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The one pit bull people always use is chihuahuas. They say "chihuahuas bite more people than pit bulls" which might even be true. I don't know. Chihuahuas are crap. The difference of course is that a two year old could punt a chihuahua across the room if they needed to. 

Well there's that. Frankly the only Chihuahua I know is a great little dog. 😁

WSS

Seriously though go on social media and criticize pit bulls. Within 15 replies some jackoff is guaranteed to say "chihuahuas bite more people than pit bulls" 

They defend those fucking mutant things like some people defend ar-15's. But while a .223 and a 9mm bullet will both kill you no one is getting mauled to death by packs of chihuahuas. 

That's the end of my pit bull rant though. 

29 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Seriously though go on social media and criticize pit bulls. Within 15 replies some jackoff is guaranteed to say "chihuahuas bite more people than pit bulls" 

They defend those fucking mutant things like some people defend ar-15's. But while a .223 and a 9mm bullet will both kill you no one is getting mauled to death by packs of chihuahuas. 

That's the end of my pit bull rant though. 

No Doubt pit bulls as a breed are dangerous and made more dangerous by crazy worthless scumbags that own them.

WSS

talking about short memories - albeit 4 years ago

washington dc was getting destroyed by the party of peace and security

city buildings windows smashed you know the usual temper tantrum

and who can forget the onslaught of pussy hat wearing me too feminists who BTW do not know who Tara Reade is? - go figure 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Funny how the cult members use Cheetos Jesus's same word phrases. "People are saying", "Many people are saying", "I heard from a special person that", "Many feel".

Qualities & Characteristics of a Cult | Cult Research

• The group has a polarized, us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.
  • The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader, and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.
  • The leader is not accountable to any authorities (unlike, for example, teachers, military commanders, or ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream religious denominations).