THE BROWNS BOARD

The Left's war on...pickup trucks.

calfoxwc

It will never end. they will attack everything Real Americans do. 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/politician-says-pickup-trucks-glorify-violence-and-dominion-questions-male-truck-owners-masculinity-but-then-gets-angry-when-they-question-his

Politician says pickup trucks glorify 'violence and dominion,' questions male truck owners' masculinity — but then gets angry when they question his

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

It would go a long way if you guys would just acknowledge that something is Retarded and egregious. 

It is egregious to call everything you (not you, but general you) don't like a "War".

But in regards to the OP

- The pic he responded to one twitter does look like the truck of someone trying to compensate

- I understand the argument where needlessly lifted trucks can be dangerous

- Specifically putting "Global Warmer" on the front is just a weak "own the libs" attempt the does nothing. 

- Sure, going on some rant about "toxic masculinity" and what not can be a little much. Reading his tweets though I can't really say I completely disagree with any of it.

But TheBlaze looking for gate clicks and those like Cal calling everything a "War" is just the boy that cried wolf. If everything is a "war" then nothing is. 

the point, pointless one, is that comprehensively, it's happening at every turn.

Sorry, but you have to be smart enough to remember the other posts as they come out in the media,

to assemble them into a conclusion.

If I listed them all at one time, later on, you'd run to your CENSORED: nanny and complain that

I'm spamming in a thread.

and on and on it goes. What a McCarthy bitcher bird.

You can spam any thread you want, snowflake. It only makes you look bad. 

Spamming a thread that has a topic you don't like makes you look like a child. Ever since I joined this forum your go to "debate" strategy has been to throw shit at the wall and hope something sticks. It just makes you look ignorant.

45 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You can spam any thread you want, snowflake. It only makes you look bad. 

Spamming a thread that has a topic you don't like makes you look like a child. Ever since I joined this forum your go to "debate" strategy has been to throw shit at the wall and hope something sticks. It just makes you look ignorant.

and you and your nanny are the ones who get to decide what spam is.

You both swim in the Danube.

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It is egregious to call everything you (not you, but general you) don't like a "War".

But in regards to the OP

- The pic he responded to one twitter does look like the truck of someone trying to compensate

- I understand the argument where needlessly lifted trucks can be dangerous

- Specifically putting "Global Warmer" on the front is just a weak "own the libs" attempt the does nothing. 

- Sure, going on some rant about "toxic masculinity" and what not can be a little much. Reading his tweets though I can't really say I completely disagree with any of it.

But TheBlaze looking for gate clicks and those like Cal calling everything a "War" is just the boy that cried wolf. If everything is a "war" then nothing is. 

This is what's important to you at this critical moment in time? Some low iq hill-jack's pick up truck? Enough for a politician who, I'm sure, has nothing better to do to go on his social media feed and make some over the top dramatic condemnation of a fucking car? This is an important issue to you?

And then wonder why there is so much resentment for smug, self satisfied, moralizing leftists that trump was elected. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

This is what's important to you at this critical moment in time? Some low iq hill-jack's pick up truck? Enough for a politician who, I'm sure, has nothing better to do to go on his social media feed and make some over the top dramatic condemnation of a fucking car? This is an important issue to you?

And then wonder why there is so much resentment for smug, self satisfied, moralizing leftists that trump was elected. 

Important to me? I'm not the one who posted the article, man. I'm just replying to it. You wanted me to acknowledge, I did. I read through his twitter chain instead of just getting #outraged like TheBlaze wanted it's readers to do. At no point did I call what this canadian politician was talking about "important". 

I get you're in this real pissed off kick over the past few weeks but at least read what I typed out if you're going to reply to it 

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

When I say "you" I'm often just talking to the reader not you, specifically, woody. 

I've told you before I respect your opinion mostly. 

If you mean a general you than sure. But he is a Canadian politician. They're dealing with a lot less shit over there right now. Hell he might not even be that big of a politician. I have no idea how their system works. 

If it was some US Senator going on about pick up trucks than I'd agree that this is not the time to do it 

I don't think there's a different internet in canada. This obviously drew enough attention for some outlet to pick up on it and for it to blow up into a mini shit storm. 

I doubt average Joe Canuck is particularly happy this official is pandering to a tiny vocal minority instead of representing the interests of whatever place elected him. 

This is a problem with politics and social media in general. Its not a politicians place or job to try and force people to use preferred pronouns or criticize someone's truck. 

If the truck is legal stick it in your ass, local canadian politician. 

9 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I don't think there's a different internet in canada. This obviously drew enough attention for some outlet to pick up on it and for it to blow up into a mini shit storm. 

I doubt average Joe Canuck is particularly happy this official is pandering to a tiny vocal minority instead of representing the interests of whatever place elected him. 

This is a problem with politics and social media in general. Its not a politicians place or job to try and force people to use preferred pronouns or criticize someone's truck. 

If the truck is legal stick it in your ass, local canadian politician. 

That type of outlet only exists to find things on the internet like this and make them a big deal in search of rage clicks from its viewers. 

I mean, I'm not even sure if he was elected or appointed. If he was elected then he may be representing his district. Not sure.

I still think what he said wasn't all that incorrect and it is being blown out of proportion. 

I mean this was the pickup in question

Er5LH7ZVkAAtj0R.jpeg

34 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

That type of outlet only exists to find things on the internet like this and make them a big deal in search of rage clicks from its viewers. 

I mean, I'm not even sure if he was elected or appointed. If he was elected then he may be representing his district. Not sure.

I still think what he said wasn't all that incorrect and it is being blown out of proportion. 

I mean this was the pickup in question

Er5LH7ZVkAAtj0R.jpeg

And again I mean who really gives a fuck? This is what it feels important to rage out against right now?

6 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

And again I mean who really gives a fuck? This is what it feels important to rage out against right now?

He hardly raged against anything

Remember, this is in Canada, not the US

There's honestly probably more raging AGAINST what he said than him raging originally