THE BROWNS BOARD

No 'direct evidence' of plot to kidnap or kill lawmakers in U.S. Capitol attack: Justice Department official

Vambo

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-capitol-plot-idUSKBN29K2FL

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. Justice Department official on Friday said there is currently no direct evidence of efforts to capture or assassinate lawmakers in the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

“We don’t have any direct evidence of kill capture teams,” said Michael Sherwin, the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, in a press conference with reporters.

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Oh, Good.  Since we're now back to trusting the DoJ, here's a link where they found no evidence of voter fraud either.

I trust, since we take the DoJ at their word per this thread, we'll be doing the same re: this article.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3783305001

Good luck convincing the "antagonistic emotionalistic" trumpettes.😂

DOJ Researcher Releases Study Indicating Massive Election ...

• Published: Dec 31, 2020
A researcher at the Department of Justice on Tuesday released a 25-page report indicating a high probability of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election. World-renown economist John Lott Ph.D., examined election results from Pennsylvania and Georgia, as well as potential election fraud in Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, and Wisconsin.

DOJ Adviser Says 368,000 Fraudulent 'Excess Votes' Tipped ...

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt...

Dec 30, 2020 · The study, called “A Simple Test for the Extent of Vote Fraud with Absentee Ballots in the 2020 Presidential Election: Georgia and Pennsylvania Data” was published on Tuesday.

Anyone who reads DoJ researcher John Lott's paper and ...

https://noqreport.com/2020/12/30/anyone-who-reads...

Dec 30, 2020 · An academic analysis and report written by a Department of Justice researcher may be the clearest indication that massive voter fraud took place. It’s not that it presents additional evidence, but instead dives into the numbers in a way that makes it crystal clear voter fraud was the only viable explanation for surges in votes that were isolated to key counties in swing states.

23 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just some crazy shit thrown out there by the MSM the lefties gobble up. It no longer matters what happened or didn't happen or who is or isn't responsible.

WSS

Well let's just take a look at what you guys seem so proud of being a part of here. Video below the written section within the article from an award winning war documentarian who went inside to film. Let's just take a real up close look at reality for a change instead of just your usual collective BS. TD is a traitor who incited an attempt at a coup.

I hope you are all proud of where your president's delusions of stolen election have led this country.

https://copblaster.com/blast/34395/the-new-yorker-released-video-from-capitol-building-takeover

29 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well let's just take a look at what you guys seem so proud of being a part of here. Video below the written section within the article from an award winning war documentarian who went inside to film. Let's just take a real up close look at reality for a change instead of just your usual collective BS. TD is a traitor who incited an attempt at a coup.

I hope you are all proud of where your president's delusions of stolen election have led this country.

https://copblaster.com/blast/34395/the-new-yorker-released-video-from-capitol-building-takeover

As an old theater major I'm certainly aware of how different camera shots will give a situation a completely different look. And when the media is compromised... bad Optics? Sure. Basis for impeachment? Fuck no. Especially after four years of you guys being unable to take your mouth off blm's peckers.

And again it sure seems to me like investigating these fake ballots that proved there was Zero malfeasance would be a feather in the Caps of you lefties so I have no idea why you're so fearful of accountability.

WSS

• Like 1

Oh, Good.  Since we're now back to trusting the DoJ, here's a link where they found no evidence of voter fraud either.

I trust, since we take the DoJ at their word per this thread, we'll be doing the same re: this article.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3783305001

Do you happen to have a link of the Russian Collusion bullshit we had to hear about for 4 years?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

As an old theater major I'm certainly aware of how different camera shots will give a situation a completely different look. And when the media is compromised... bad Optics? Sure. Basis for impeachment? Fuck no. Especially after four years of you guys being unable to take your mouth off blm's peckers.

And again it sure seems to me like investigating these fake ballots that proved there was Zero malfeasance would be a feather in the Caps of you lefties so I have no idea why you're so fearful of accountability.

WSS

Apparently you missed out on Barr's siccing the whole DOJ on that investigation throughout the country and he said they came up with nothing. Barr resigned mostly because trumpy wanted him to say otherwise and support his election fraud delusion. That was a bridge too far for Barr and he refused and resigned. Go back and review/remember all of that instead of staying stuck where you are all stuck, a BS issue.

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Apparently you missed out on Barr's siccing the whole DOJ on that investigation throughout the country and he said they came up with nothing. Barr resigned mostly because trumpy wanted him to say otherwise and support his election fraud delusion. That was a bridge too far for Barr and he refused and resigned. Go back and review/remember all of that instead of staying stuck where you are all stuck, a BS issue.

As if you have any idea why Barr resigned.

But again I realize that the facts would be embarrassing to you new members of the Joe Biden cult.

I know Democrats aren't that bright but honestly you can hate Trump and still realize the Joe Biden ran a crooked campaign.

Like you can be a Chiefs fan and still realize that there was helmet-to-helmet contact that should have been called. 

Trump will be a memory in a couple of days I think you should spend your time trying to pretend that Biden's policies don't suck.

WSS

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It will be fun watching the 'Lincoln Republicans' defending all of Biden's fuk ups in the coming months until Kameltoe takes the  helm.

unless they can shut down free speech, and then they don't have to emotionally crash into guilt.