THE BROWNS BOARD

Capitol Police intelligence report before Jan. 6 riot warned 'Congress itself' could be targeted

Vambo

Intelligence report warned 'Congress' could be targeted

An internal Capitol Police intelligence report issued three days before the storming of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 said "Congress itself" could be targeted by protesters gathering in Washington, D.C., that day, according to a report.

The 12-page intelligence memo, parts of which were obtained by The Washington Post, said the potential targets of the rioters were "not necessarily the counter-protesters as they were previously, but rather Congress itself."

Did you post this to confuse me?

If so, it worked.

Question now is how far and wide this info was known and what was done to bolster or reduce the coordinated response to it...

31 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

If so, it worked.

Question now is how far and wide this info was known and what was done to bolster or reduce the coordinated response to it...

It's almost as if the wanted it to happen no extra security protester with no firearms against armed police and the police letting them pass...those sneaky Democrats.

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

If so, it worked.

getting tired of yours and hoorta's conspiracy theories. get real for once.