THE BROWNS BOARD

Good news for the left?

Westside Steve

there are people on the left seem to hate the fact that the Dow has done well. I'm not quite sure why except that they arent very smart but...

https://www.investors.com/market-trend/stock-market-today/dow-jones-slides-biden-stimulus-plan-raises-tax-fears-gm-stock-reverses-ipo-stock-passes-buy/

I really think that this bailout insanity is going to bite Us in the ass it should concern everybody on the left or the right.

WSS

Cal has been ejaculating cloward-piven for years. He might reach climax on it soon. I don't know where all this money the left is demanding is going to come from? There's not even enough people working to bend the little guy over as usual. They'll have to go after the bezos' and gates' of the world. It won't break my heart to see those guys' wealth get taken down but the ramifications are terrifying. If they can seize private money and that's what anything will amount to - a seizure - we're all basically fucked. Those guys will be able to put up far more of a fight over it than you or I. 

Hey now, the characterization is way off the mark. I simply, as a American citizen, knew in the very early, beginning stages that the trend of deficit spending would become a problem. It's real, and to the left - it's a deliberate way of accruing power. In the beginning,

Cloward-Piven was a theory of taking over a country via deficit spending to crash their capitalist system. They were at Columbia U.

guess who went to Columbia?

So, look at what they are doing now.

Obama at Columbia University - FactCheck.org

https://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-

Feb 16, 2010 · Barack Obama was a transfer student from California’s Occidental College when he came to Columbia University in 1981 as a 20-year-old junior. More than 20,000 students currently attend

12 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Cal has been ejaculating cloward-piven for years. He might reach climax on it soon. I don't know where all this money the left is demanding is going to come from? There's not even enough people working to bend the little guy over as usual. They'll have to go after the bezos' and gates' of the world. It won't break my heart to see those guys' wealth get taken down but the ramifications are terrifying. If they can seize private money and that's what anything will amount to - a seizure - we're all basically fucked. Those guys will be able to put up far more of a fight over it than you or I. 

Actually the left is stupid and thinks you can take away the money from the rich and make the poor smarter happier and more productive. We could probably hang Bezos from a tree and take every nickel he had and distributed amongst poor people and would make absolutely no difference. Again I left is  bitter andstupid and they would enjoy that because they would feel it was like punishment or something.

And when they've ruined the stock market they can look at each other and wonder where all that money for Medicare Medicaid and SS is going to come from.

WSS

seriously, for anybody who never listened:

cloward-piven

https://www.cloward-piven.com

Sep 20, 2009 · Cloward-Piven is a strategy for forcing political change through orchestrated crisis. The strategy was first proposed in 1966 by Columbia University political scientists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven as a plan to bankrupt the welfare system and produce radical change.

Just now, calfoxwc said:

Cloward-Piven is a strategy for forcing political change through orchestrated crisis.

Look, folks - it isn't only the deficit. It's social  upheaval at every turn. It's undermining every single aspect of

successful American society. It's promising financial utopia to every single human being, even illegals. It's undermining our police depts. Undermining our elections. Attacks on the Christian churches. Twisting Real Marriage into perversion. Making political opposition a pariah .... now they are openly talking about "deprogramming" supporters of republicans, taking their children away to be "re-educated".

The next few years it will become more obvious - it's historically a fact, so it could happen here. Now they are talking about kicking out conservative SENATORS AND REPS out of Congress. "guilt by association".

Sure, talking about it so early as I did was silly. But it not  silly forever. Now it's real, and dangerous to our country.

Like this: (and everybody now knows there are examples everywhere)

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radio/parler-dan-bongino?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

there are people on the left seem to hate the fact that the Dow has done well. I'm not quite sure why except that they arent very smart but...

https://www.investors.com/market-trend/stock-market-today/dow-jones-slides-biden-stimulus-plan-raises-tax-fears-gm-stock-reverses-ipo-stock-passes-buy/

I really think that this bailout insanity is going to bite Us in the ass it should concern everybody on the left or the right.

WSS

On this I agree Steve. I've always been a deficit hawk. That two trillion isn't going to magically appear. It will because Uncle Sam is going to crank the printing press up to warp speed.  

But before we get into the Democrats pushing the deficit into outer space- I'd like to remind the Republicans they think somehow cutting taxes is a good way to decrease the deficit. Trump's tax cut for his wealthy pals ballooned the deficit quite a bit- with the economy running full tilt, and unemployment at record lows.  Even before covid hit. 

oh, the lies. oh, the mindless parroting of talking points. Oh, the emotionalist knee jerking.

it never ends. Maybe one day, but it would be too late.

The truth about Trump's tax cuts by the numbers, not by ...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/truth-trumps-tax...

Nov 01, 2020 · Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden often talks about repealing President Trump’s “tax cuts for the wealthy,” claiming in a recent town hall that “about $1.3 trillion of the $2 ...

Author: Andy Puzder

Did the Trump tax cuts really 'work?' - Washington Times

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/17/...

Jun 17, 2020 · Did the Trump tax cuts work? Yes -- GDP growth increased, which led to significantly increased personal incomes and job creation. And the individual tax cuts primarily benefitted middle-income...

so, from the first link:

"

So here are the results of the Trump tax cuts:

--The income tax burden for high earners increased $16 billion to 40 percent of the total owed.

--The income tax burden for middle class earners decreased by $31 billion to 13 percent of the total owed.

--The income tax burden for low wage workers decreased by $4 billion to 1 percent of the total owed.

Doesn’t sound much like a tax cut for the wealthy.

So why does Biden keep saying what he says? To quote Ronald Reagan: “It isn’t so much that liberals are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so.”

"

Just now, calfoxwc said:

Ronald Reagan: “It isn’t so much that liberals are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so.”

it's so true. It's true because they worship their own FEELINGS as their "god". and they FEEL their FEELINGS are "facts", but it's a fake feeling.

A simple stupid lie is easier to FEEL than a complicated TRUTH is to be intelligently understood, when liberals can ONLY emotionally see the world.

Calfox

you may quote me on that last one.

42 minutes ago, hoorta said:

On this I agree Steve. I've always been a deficit hawk. That two trillion isn't going to magically appear. It will because Uncle Sam is going to crank the printing press up to warp speed.  

But before we get into the Democrats pushing the deficit into outer space- I'd like to remind the Republicans they think somehow cutting taxes is a good way to decrease the deficit. Trump's tax cut for his wealthy pals ballooned the deficit quite a bit- with the economy running full tilt, and unemployment at record lows.  Even before covid hit. 

I have never seen a budget-busting bill that wasn't bipartisan. And I've been distressed all along that Republicans didn't play hardball when they had the chance. I'd have what the fucking government stay closed down until these assholes could swallow a 2% cut right across the board.

But this 2 trillion bonfire of cash lays atfeet of your candidate. Even though the previous one is still smoldering.

Unemployment has been around 6.7 recently and they consider 4 full employment.

So any excuse to let a bunch of slugs never go to work...

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I have never seen a budget-busting bill that wasn't bipartisan. And I've been distressed all along that Republicans didn't play hardball when they had the chance. I'd have what the fucking government stay closed down until these assholes could swallow a 2% cut right across the board.

But this 2 trillion bonfire of cash lays atfeet of your candidate. Even though the previous one is still smoldering.

Unemployment has been around 6.7 recently and they consider 4 full employment.

So any excuse to let a bunch of slugs never go to work...

WSS

Just wait until Joe opens the border and gives all free healthcare and that $2000.00 a month if you want to work or not.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Just wait until Joe opens the border and gives all free healthcare and that $2000.00 a month if you want to work or not.

Just wait until Mexico pays for Trump's wall.  Still waiting.  :D   

Regarding that $2,000. If you need it great. There's a lot of people who qualify who don't really need it. 

31 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Just wait until Mexico pays for Trump's wall.  Still waiting.  :D   

Mexico  has troops on the border keeping illegals out and are housing and feeding all the illegals who have crossed saving the USA billions so yes indirectly they are paying for it some are just to blind to see.

Regarding that $2,000. If you need it great. There's a lot of people who qualify who don't really need it. 

No Joe said everyone gets it.

Is universal basic income a good idea?

But UBI is a flawed idea, not least because it would be prohibitively expensive unless accompanied by deep cuts to the rest of the safety net. In the U.S. (population: 327 million), a UBI of just $1,000 per month would cost around $4 trillion per year, which is close to the entire federal budget in 2018.

• Thanks 1