THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill would require law-abiding citizens in this state to turn in their bulletproof vests

Vambo

and their guns. and Bibles. and gun cleaning suppies. and bows and arrows. and slingshots.

and rocks. and any conservative who spits on the ground and causes "global warming" will be fined, thrown in jail until whenever, and...

it just won't end folks, til they have the power to keep the power permanently.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

and their guns. and Bibles. and gun cleaning suppies. and bows and arrows. and slingshots.

and rocks. and any conservative who spits on the ground and causes "global warming" will be fined, thrown in jail until whenever, and...

it just won't end folks, til they have the power to keep the power permanently.

"A. 352 deprives New Yorkers of their right to passive defense by instituting a confiscatory ban on body armor," the group wrote in a statement posted to its website. "A. 352 criminalizes the purchase and possession of body vests, which New York law defines as soft body armor that provides wearers with Level I or greater protection (the lowest common rating for body armor) intended to stop low kinetic energy rounds such as a .380."

Jacobson's bill would also make buying or owning a bulletproof vest "a class A misdemeanor for a first offense and a class E felony for each subsequent offense," which the coalition noted could result in a four-year prison sentence.

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I didn't read the bill will ou cut and paste the sections you're talking about?

I read the bill from the link, provided in the original story, that was posted. 

If it does include what Vambo reposted then it’s total BS