THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill Maher says Ashli Babbitt knew California cared more about 'toxic Whiteness' than 'toxic brokeness'

Vambo

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bill-maher-says-ashli-babbitt-knew-california-cared-more-about-toxic-whiteness-than-toxic-brokeness

Maher stressed that Babbitt "lost her life trying to prevent Biden from becoming president" -- despite the fact she was previously an Obama voter. 

He sympathized with Babbitt as a struggling business owner who was "pissed off at the greed and corruption," but insisted a second term for President Trump term would not have solved her problems since it was her home state of California that was "doing most of the squeezing."

"In order to keep her business afloat, she resorted to a short-term loan with an interest rate of 169 percent. That's right. She was being charged 169 percent interest and went to Washington so she can chant 'Stop the Steal!'" Maher s

"And maybe, since all politics was local, all she knew was that she lives in a state that seems to care more about her 'toxic Whiteness' than her toxic brokeness. And that the state that's run entirely by Democrats, yeah, they didn't stop anyone from charging her 169 percent interest on a loan either."

"California is a blue state that is completely held together by red tape. It's no wonder people are leaving in droves."

— Bill Maher

aid.

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Saved me the trouble...

10 hours ago, Vambo said:

Everything Fox and you posted were Bill's words... I know I watched Real Time last nite... but they were words taken from the middle of his closing "New Rules" rant.

Let's just say Fox was selective in what it quoted.

I can't find... and won't take the time to create... a full transcript, but video is on youtube.

And now it's here... enjoy.

The over-the-top hatred of white people by the Democrats and the rest of the left is just one of the reasons I think they are crazy. Same goes for the Trump haters who signed onto this garbage. I suspect you already know that but just don't care if it harms the president. And the United States in general.

WSS