THE BROWNS BOARD

Where We Are

Axe

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

I used to be a Republican- and actually- I am totally capable of free unbiased thought. I may still be one IF the party can excise the cancer that is one sociopathic, narcissistic , pathological liar named Donald Trump.  

You learned what?  An Impressive zillons of fake votes graph? Again, can I have the source please?  10,000 dead voters in Georgia- after three recounts and an investigation (by REPUBLICANS) TWO.   Sorry that graph is Trump rabbit hole thinking- and his (futile & illegal) attempt to get 200,000 valid Pennsylvania votes get tossed on a technicality shows his level of desperation to remain in power. At least the latest- he's going to go peacefully, but not without a final joy ride on Air Force One.  :)   

You still are a Republican

They're something different

• Haha 1

Still waiting for righty to answer the easy question. What evidence is needed to show that there wasn't massive voter fraud? 

You can't answer because you will never accept the reality, no matter what evidence is provided. Well unless your cult leader tell you something different. Nut jobs.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Hey another blogger. Don't forget to donate!

"The voting machines were programmed to allocate votes with a bias toward Biden.  The result was to cut back Trump’s margin of victory in red states.  In swing states more extensive measures were used. The Biden bias programmed in the voting machines was raised"

Vince Vaughn Laughing GIF

38 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It is amazing how so many of them have just 0 skill at distinguishing between legitimate and illegitimate internet sources. 

I point to them growing up without the internet, but it could just be willful ignorance in the search of "sources" to confirm their bias 

of course, you and your nanny will be the ones to decide between Legit and NOT legit.

Gone from swimming in Egypt to swimming in the Danube.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It is amazing how so many of them have just 0 skill at distinguishing between legitimate and illegitimate internet sources. 

I point to them growing up without the internet, but it could just be willful ignorance in the search of "sources" to confirm their bias 

They are the same people that can't even give an example of how their beliefs could be disproven. It's just a big unfalsifiable fallacy. There is no evidence they would accept that was counter their idea that the election was stolen. Not sure it is stupidity or narcissism. They really are this dumb or they are so full of themselves that just can't believe so many people don't think how they do. Probably a both.

Does that include Russian Collusion?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/18/2021 at 11:20 AM, calfoxwc said:

bs. simply put.

Denial- simply put. Your "Greatest President Ever" is over the next several years going to be spending the $200 million his lemmings donated defending himself against numerous civil lawsuits and criminal investigations. Book it.  

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Denial- simply put. Your "Greatest President Ever" is over the next several years going to be spending the $200 million his lemmings donated defending himself against numerous civil lawsuits and criminal investigations. Book it.  

Unless he pardons himself🤪

18 hours ago, Axe said:

Isn't it funny....

139236194_10218157991087543_553704539808

LOL!!!  And of course you know why.  There was a mob insurrection there on January 6th incited by Cheetos. Even those arrested Cultists said they were there at his request.   Now FBI reports QAnon was trying to infiltrate the National Guard?  Nice guys. A nut inside the perimeter with a military AR15?  No wonder there was an emergency vetting of all the uniformed troops.  

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

For what exactly?

WSS

Don't act dense Steve. Insurrection. He can try pardoning himself, but I have very little doubt it would get rejected out of hand should it eventually wind up in the Supreme Court. Under the very old principle of English law- you can't be your own judge & jury.  

And I'm sure you know, he can't pardon himself for crimes on the state level- and it looks like there's plenty of that stuff on the horizon. 

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Don't act dense Steve. Insurrection. He can try pardoning himself, but I have very little doubt it would get rejected out of hand should it eventually wind up in the Supreme Court. Under the very old principle of English law- you can't be your own judge & jury.  

And I'm sure you know, he can't pardon himself for crimes on the state level- and it looks like there's plenty of that stuff on the horizon. 

Just because he can’t do it, doesn’t mean he won’t try

On 1/18/2021 at 1:50 PM, cccjwh said:

Hey another blogger. Don't forget to donate!

"The voting machines were programmed to allocate votes with a bias toward Biden.  The result was to cut back Trump’s margin of victory in red states.  In swing states more extensive measures were used. The Biden bias programmed in the voting machines was raised"

Yes indeed- SO WHERE'S YOUR PROOF OF THAT BLOGGER?  That's why stuff like this is called hearsay evidence, and it gets thrown out of court. 

Could the reverse be it's why Dominion is suing Sidney Krac-head Powell and others for defamation?   

He's judiciously regurgitating Trump's fantasies that have zero basis in realty- and the courts have said so. Of course, those so deep down in the Trump rabbit hole think the courts are all corrupt too.  I'll accept George Will's sarcastic observation- "the election fraud was so cleverly concealed, there's been a failure to find any proof it ever existed".  :D    

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yes indeed- SO WHERE'S YOUR PROOF OF THAT BLOGGER?  Could the reverse be it's why Dominion is suing Sidney Krac-head Powell and others for defamation?   

He's judiciously regurgitating Trump's fantasies that have zero basis in realty- and the courts have said so. Of course, those so deep down in the Trump rabbit hole think the courts are all corrupt too.  I'll accept George Will's sarcastic observation- "the election fraud was so cleverly concealed, there's been a failure to find any proof it ever existed".  :D    

If you read what’s posted here, the Democrats are not smart enough to cleverly conceal anything 

38 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I doubt that Trump will ever be tried on any charge.  You 'Lincoln Republicans' will have to stew in your hate😃

6 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I doubt that Trump will ever be tried on any charge.  You 'Lincoln Republicans' will have to stew in your hate😃

You can doubt that Biden won the election too.  But continue in your fantasy. 

42 minutes ago, hoorta said:

There's not a person in his or her right mind that  can listen to any of the actual statements and imagine that's what they meant. That again we're not talking about people in their right minds.

I would ask if you believe that Joe Biden should be in prison for threatening bodily harm to the president of the United States but I wouldn't expect a thoughtful answer for that either.

WSS

14 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There's not a person in his or her right mind that  can listen to any of the actual statements and imagine that's what they meant. That again we're not talking about people in their right minds.

I would ask if you believe that Joe Biden should be in prison for threatening bodily harm to the president of the United States but I wouldn't expect a thoughtful answer for that either.

WSS

“The last time the Senate convened, we had just reclaimed the Capitol from violent criminals who tried to stop Congress from doing our duty. The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people,” McConnell said on the Senate floor, marking the first convening of the full Senate since the attack.  - Outgoing Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.)

McConnell: Trump 'provoked' crowd that stormed Capitol | TheHill

That's why stuff like this is called hearsay evidence, and it gets thrown out of court. 

Just like that bullshit quid pro quo charge where SOMEONE overheard Trump on the phone?

You Dems never let lack of evidence get in your way over the past 4 years.

Hike up your skirt...your hypocrisy is showing.

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Just like that bullshit quid pro quo charge where SOMEONE overheard Trump on the phone?

You Dems never let lack of evidence get in your way over the past 4 years.

Hike up your skirt...your hypocrisy is showing.

great, now we will have "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT AROUND HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVEN"T PROVEN IT IN COURT SO STFU OR YOU WILL GET A WARNING POINT AND WE WILL TURN YOU IN TO OUR BIDEN PUPPET".

"1984".

Ayn Rand's "Anthem"

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

We can't all be as smart and cunning as the Woodpecker!