THE BROWNS BOARD

The left's war on America and Operation Warp Speed

calfoxwc

yep., corrupt? yep. infantile? yep. sicko biden, asked the scientific advisor to Op Warp Speed to resign.

dirty politics. After all, he won't give biden full credit for the Op and the vaccine, won't LIE, so he as to go.

sick stuff.

https://redstate.com/slee/2021/01/14/a-taste-of-things-to-come-biden-asks-operation-warp-speed-chief-adviser-to-resign-n310138

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yep., corrupt? yep. infantile? yep. sicko biden, asked the scientific advisor to Op Warp Speed to resign.

dirty politics. After all, he won't give biden full credit for the Op and the vaccine, won't LIE, so he as to go.

sick stuff.

https://redstate.com/slee/2021/01/14/a-taste-of-things-to-come-biden-asks-operation-warp-speed-chief-adviser-to-resign-n310138

Yep-operation trumpy right wing warped point of view is still in full force @ redstate.

Biden has his own team including highly qualified & informed scientific advisors already hitting the ground like any new incoming president. Did you expect flowers or just candy kisses for the outgoing group?

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yep-operation trumpy right wing warped point of view is still in full force @ redstate.

Biden has his own team including highly qualified & informed scientific advisors already hitting the ground like any new incoming president. Did you expect flowers or just candy kisses for the outgoing group?

oh, stop. You bitched about PRes Trump firing people, for good reason.

your little biden beeatch is firing here out of political cya, and dishonest false narrative support.

46 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

your little biden beeatch is firing here out of political cya, and dishonest false narrative support.

Yeah, here's one of those he fired for calling him a moron. For very good reason if you read what he says.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/01/11/rex-tillerson-interview-trump/

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yeah, here's one of those he fired for calling him a moron. For very good reason if you read what he says.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/01/11/rex-tillerson-interview-trump/

no, tillerson was a dirtbag.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Tillerson

Ties with Russia

220px-Igor_Sechin%2C_Vladimir_Putin%2C_R

Tillerson with President Vladimir Putin and Igor Sechin, the head of state-controlled energy giant Rosneft, in Tuapse, 2012

As the CEO of ExxonMobil, Tillerson has ties with President Vladimir Putin of Russia.[8] They have been associates since Tillerson represented Exxon's interests in Russia, the world's largest producer of crude oil, during Russian President Boris Yeltsin's tenure.[38] Tillerson was responsible for the development of a partnership between Exxon and state-owned oil company Rosneft and the ultimately unsuccessful attempt to acquire a stake in Yukos, owned by Mikhail Khodorkovsky, before the firm was nationalized after Khodorkovsky's arrest.[39]John Hamre, the President and CEO of the Center for Strategic and International Studies, of which Tillerson is a board member, states that Tillerson "has had more interactive time with Vladimir Putin than probably any other American, with the exception of Dr. Henry Kissinger."[38]

Tillerson was a friend of Igor Sechin,[40] the Executive Chairman of Rosneft, the Russian state oil company, and leader of the Kremlin's Siloviki (security/military) faction,[41] who has been described as "Russia's second-most powerful person" after Putin.[42] Exxon owns a dacha next door to Sechin's and Tillerson would often visit him there.[17] Tillerson led Sechin on a tour of New York City, dining on caviar with him and Putin at the Per Se restaurant.[17] In 2006, Exxon avoided making any government concessions in its Sakhalin-I oil field after Royal Dutch Shell was forced to sell half of its ownership in Sakhalin-II by the Russian government.[17]

In August 2011, Putin attended a ceremony in Sochi where Tillerson and Sechin signed an agreement between ExxonMobil and Rosneft to drill the East-Prinovozemelsky field in the Arctic Ocean valued at up to $300 billion.[43][44] The Rosneft deal also gave the state-owned oil company a 30% stake in Exxon owned assets in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, Canada, and West Texas.[39] The company began drilling in the Kara Sea in the summer of 2014, and a round of sanctions against Russia introduced in September that year due to the Ukrainian crisis was to have brought the project to a halt in mid-September.[45][46] Nevertheless, the company was granted a reprieve that stretched the window to work until October 10, which enabled it to discover a major field with about 750 million barrels of new oil for Russia.[47] In July 2017, the U.S. Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control fined ExxonMobil $2 million for violating sanctions in its dealings with Sechin, leading the company to sue the government.[48][49]

In 2013, Tillerson was awarded the Order of Friendship by Putin for his contribution to developing cooperation in the energy sector.[50][51][52]

Student loan debt / rising tuition costs IS  a legitimate issue and is in the process of financially crippling a generation...

... but that doesn't mean I support people getting PhD's in underwater basket weaving paid for by taxes. Plus... $500k in student loan debt? What??? That has to be a lie or she absolutely screwed her own damn self

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Student loan debt / rising tuition costs IS  a legitimate issue and is in the process of financially crippling a generation...

... but that doesn't mean I support people getting PhD's in underwater basket weaving paid for by taxes. Plus... $500k in student loan debt? What??? That has to be a lie or she absolutely screwed her own damn self

If you can't afford to pay a loan back...don't borrow the money get a job save up money then go to school what a concept!

What happens to people working hard earning Scholarships, would incentives to work hard just go away?  Think of the ramifications and the tax debt you end up paying for free college the money has to come from some where.

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

no, tillerson was a dirtbag.

LOL! But you think every single person who turned against trumpy is a dirtbag, so how is anyone to discern the difference.  

Tillerson appropriately represented XOM in negotiations with Russia, unless of course you want to say trumpy was a dirtbag for doing the same exact thing, even lied about continued negotiations by the Trump Organization with Putin on Trump Tower Moscow while running for the presidency.

After looking at Dementia Joe’s Twitter feed, about 80% of his followers are asking where their $2000 checks are.

Its like the rich uncle that pays a visit, and the kiddies surround him with their outstretched palms. 😂😂😂

19 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think you and Hoorta should just come out and admit that you are really Progressives.🤣

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You mean like the promised government reserves of vaccine Azar said would be there so use all your doses?

https://www.businessinsider.com/no-extra-covid-19-vaccine-doses-left-to-release-us-2021-1

Just one more of the thousands of lies to come out of the reign of morons.

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Speaking of operation warp speed seems to me I just heard Biden talking about usurping the vaccination program and making it Federal. Which I think anybody in their right mind would agree is stupid. Seems to me it should be state by state or even county by county. 

WSS

Why not? The government is great at stuff. I mean not issuing licenses or plates, or managing housing or allocating money but I have nothing but faith in their ability to screw up vaccinating people. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The other problem here is the elderly that make decisions in government, and the elderly on this board, have no idea what college is or what it costs. 

that is a new low in profound stupidity, even for you, woodpecker. Actually, it's worse than a "low". More like lower than the slime on the bottom of a snail on the bottom of the ocean. Your ignorant arrogance is way, way over the edge anymore. Too bad for you and this forum.

Tex, I take heart in believing that you don't live in pouty antagonistic half-truth land in real life.

There, I gave you some credit. You just troll because...well, I actually can't guess why. It's just what you do.

Doesn't add much to any discussion on anything, but, again, you have woodpecker beat by a mile.

Of course, it's easy to be way ahead of zero...

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Why not? The government is great at stuff. I mean not issuing licenses or plates, or managing housing or allocating money but I have nothing but faith in their ability to screw up vaccinating people. 

Well the government sucks on many different levels I'm just saying that it's probably better to leave it to the states or the counties than the Fed.

Maybe even privatized the son of a bitch  and cut out a few hundred thousand miles of red tape

WSS