THE BROWNS BOARD

I've Seen Hunter's Hard Drive; the Bidens 'Belong in Handcuffs'

Vambo

Wasn't Kerik pardoned by Trump?

Yup...

Bernard Bailey Kerik (born September 4, 1955) is an American former police officer, consultant, 40th Commissioner of the New York Police Department and convicted felon (tax fraud) for which he obtained the presidential pardon in 2020.

Hmmmm...

Payment in full?

• Upvote 2

I think Hunter Biden and his father are about as obvious a couple of crooks as could be imagined. I think Merrick Garland got a raw deal but now as Attorney General I'm wondering at which level of priority defending Hunter and Joe will be placed? If he willingly takes on the job as Biden Flack I will feel less sorry for him.

WSS

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I think Hunter Biden and his father are about as obvious a couple of crooks as could be imagined. I think Merrick Garland got a raw deal but now as Attorney General I'm wondering at which level of priority defending Hunter and Joe will be placed? If he willingly takes on the job as Biden Flack I will feel less sorry for him.

WSS

If you rise to the level of President you have a bit of crook in you.  That’s the reality but everyone thinks their guy is an ok crook.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Garland got what he deserved. He's an obaMao hack - Harvard, from Chicago, just another "chicago way" player who does what he's told.