THE BROWNS BOARD

President Trump’s job approval rating plummets after mob attack at the Capitol

Tour2ma

Shocker!

No, really I mean it... it's shocking that 33% are still with this guy.

Well... he still has his base... just no one else now.

How's it feel to be a minority, guys?

President Trump’s job approval rating plummets after mob attack at the Capitol

Joey Garrison, USA TODAY  9 hrs ago

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump’s job approval rating has plummeted, tying the lowest point of his presidency, following last week’s mob attack on the U.S. Capitol.

In a new Quinnipiac University poll released Monday, 33% of American voters said they approve how Trump is handling his job, a dramatic drop of 11 percentage points since December when 44% said they approved of his job performance. Sixty percent of voters disapprove of his job performance.

President Trump’s job approval rating plummets after mob attack at the Capitol (msn.com)

image.png

Lost in the headlines last week was this little bit of information related to the OP posted poll. One of his lawyers will not participate in criminal activity.

https://www.vox.com/2021/1/7/22218828/trump-campaign-lawyer-capitol-insurrection-crime-jerome-marcus 

From the article:

"Marcus sought a federal court’s permission to withdraw as a lawyer for the Trump campaign because his client “has used the lawyer’s services to perpetrate a crime and the client insists upon taking action that the lawyer considers repugnant and with which the lawyer has a fundamental disagreement.”

but even terrorists get defended by lawyers...

a LOT of people are terrified of the left ....they have full control

except we have our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS, our Constitution/Bill of Rights,

and a loyal to America U.S. Supreme Court.

39 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Lost in the headlines last week was this little bit of information related to the OP posted poll. One of his lawyers will not participate in criminal activity.

https://www.vox.com/2021/1/7/22218828/trump-campaign-lawyer-capitol-insurrection-crime-jerome-marcus 

From the article:

"Marcus sought a federal court’s permission to withdraw as a lawyer for the Trump campaign because his client “has used the lawyer’s services to perpetrate a crime and the client insists upon taking action that the lawyer considers repugnant and with which the lawyer has a fundamental disagreement.”

Vox. com =Vox - Left Bias - Liberal - Democrat - Progressive - Credible

Factual Reporting: Mostly Factual - Mostly Credible and Reliable

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

8 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Rasmussen (a less left leaning slant) has Trump at 46% approval rating.

But now they have had a very late epiphany from none other than the Billy Graham Center head. Suddenly they realize their very souls were on trial here. Wonder who ever said that on this forum?

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-evangelicals-ed-stetzer-billy-graham-center/2021/01/13/id/1005399/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM181367_01132021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102rqf66o

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

But now they have had a very late epiphany from none other than the Billy Graham Center head. Suddenly they realize their very souls were on trial here. Wonder who ever said that on this forum?

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-evangelicals-ed-stetzer-billy-graham-center/2021/01/13/id/1005399/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM181367_01132021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102rqf66o

There's one person here- and you know who he is- supports Trump because he claims to be anti-abortion. Trying to reason with someone who's 100% one issue politics- you may as well have a discussion with a brick wall.  

Fear from the death threats and cancel culture and character assassination activity from

the new communists/dems/brownshirts/kgb is taking it's toll.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/parler-ceo-death-threats-shutdown

On 1/13/2021 at 9:06 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Vox. com =

Cool website...

Appears to be reasonably credible to boot.

Let's see how credible.

image.png.772d4d120dbf3f93c8dbd61d014328ed.png

image.thumb.png.774e0f309670cf49af0c38cbd73b2be1.png

image.png.9467765e405bd6eed74f577d0254b9ed.png

image.png.2d33e3c5fd74b08a301f2739fe4c1221.png

Hmmmmmmmmm.... I wonder....

image.png.0537f5ea89fe88a8d1bbef6db10a198f.png

image.png.df5e3ac26c8c56e4932787499e100419.png

And then there's...

image.png.a3b155a5514f029d6dc733a13c70c7ec.png

image.png.57ab4ea3fe2fa8f800f655e9e2aa7b3a.png

And just for grins...

image.png.7a73d86dd35df6c60b2e488484793750.png

image.png.8a859403bfb5696bbd4cc286be5b3aba.png

46%?

Looks like we need an update...

Trump leaves White House with his lowest-ever approval rating after Capitol riot, impeachment

Joey Garrison, USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — As he prepares to leave office, President Donald Trump's job approval marks are on a downward spiral, led by sinking support among his Republican base, following last week's riot at the Capitol and subsequent impeachment.

In a new poll from the Pew Research Center, only 29% of Americans said they approve of how Trump is handling his job – the lowest of his tumultuous presidency and down 9 percentage points from August. Sixty-eight percent said they disapprove of his job performance.

Driving the decline, only 60% of Republicans and voters who lean Republican approve of Trump's job performance, the poll found, a drop from 77% in August. Trump's positive marks from Democrats – already near rock bottom – dropped one percentage point to 4% from 5%.

Trump leaves White House with his lowest-ever approval rating after Capitol riot, impeachment (msn.com)

FYI... Pew Research is rated "Center"* by Allsides and 538 gives their polling a "B/C" rating... not bad.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* A/K/A "Far Left" on the KKS (Krelim Kal Scale --- Trademark Pending)... :D

image.png

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

46%?

Looks like we need an update...

FYI... Pew Research is rated "Center"* by Allsides and 538 gives their polling a "B/C" rating... not bad.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* A/K/A "Far Left" on the KKS (Krelim Kal Scale --- Trademark Pending)... :D

image.png

I will give Trump a 100% job approval rating (and give the pilot the Medal of Freedom) if on January 20th they divert Air Force One to Moscow, and drop Trumpie off there.  :)

PS- I loved the left-right spectrum of where those news sites are located. LOL- Far Right Kal- exclusively.    

and yet the whole truth makes wienies cry:

https://townhall.com/columnists/georgemullen/2021/01/10/though-inglorious-trump-remains-one-of-the-most-effective-presidents-in-u-s-his-n2582875

Though Inglorious, Trump Remains One of the Most Effective Presidents in U.S. History

• Upvote 2

cry emotionalist tears and shove it where your minds FEEL all the time, lefties:

https://www.magapill.com/

clearlogo.png

President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List:

Government

Economy

National Security

Well.... if that's not my requested 100, then it's close.

I'll get to work on these later individually or in groups, cal, but right away I can see a lot of "Signings" and judge related items apparently "celebrating" each stage of the process for key appointments.

The former were most often inconsequential proclamations with no real impact. Several of those which did dictate policy have already been rescinded Day 1. Most of the others require no action as they do not matter.

The latter is simply a part of any President's job... a part that was teed up by and in service to Mitch McConnell.

Not going to delete this thread...

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Well.... if that's not my requested 100, then it's close.

I'll get to work on these later individually or in groups, cal, but right away I can see a lot of "Signings" and judge related items apparently "celebrating" each stage of the process for key appointments.

The former were most often inconsequential proclamations with no real impact. Several of those which did dictate policy have already been rescinded Day 1. Most of the others require no action as they do not matter.

The latter is simply a part of any President's job... a part that was teed up by and in service to Mitch McConnell.

Not going to delete this thread...

Like Cal did with one of his, when the snowflake couldn't deal with some truth serum in my reply. Biden has done more in two days than Trump did in a year.  

I'll bet the conspiracy meister's head is about to explode after- with a few strokes of the pen, Joe undid a lot of Cheetos mistakes. The only one I seriously disagree with is cancelling the  XL pipeline.  

I'm ready to exit this Forum stage left. I have a feeling if this conspiracy garbage was Facebook,  it would be shut down. Those who continue  to deny that the election was fair are soul brothers of Trump's stop the steal brainwashed militia that stormed the Capitol. I may drop by to discuss Trumpie's future legal proceedings, which will be numerous.  

BTW, I've had it with the Harris haters calling her a slut and a whore, when there's an accusation Trump's DNA is on  Carrol's dress in a rape claim. Oh, and 25 other women's sexual misconduct allegations besides. Paying off Stormy? Not to mention he's cheated on every one of his wives. Their glass house needs a call to Safelite. :DThe double standard is more than I can take.  

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Like Cal did with one of his, when the snowflake couldn't deal with some truth serum in my reply. Biden has done more in two days than Trump did in a year.  

I'll bet the conspiracy meister's head is about to explode after- with a few strokes of the pen, Joe undid a lot of Cheetos mistakes. The only one I seriously disagree with is cancelling the  XL pipeline.  

didn't we also agree that shoveling two more trillion dollars on to the bonfire was probably not good policy going forward? Or did you walk that back?

I'm ready to exit this Forum stage left. I have a feeling if this conspiracy garbage was Facebook,  it would be shut down. Those who continue  to deny that the election was fair are soul brothers of Trump's stop the steal brainwashed militia that stormed the Capitol. I may drop by to discuss Trumpie's future legal proceedings, which will be numerous.  

BTW, I've had it with the Harris haters calling her a slut and a whore, when there's an accusation Trump's DNA is on  Carrol's dress in a rape claim. Oh, and 25 other women's sexual misconduct allegations besides. Paying off Stormy? Not to mention he's cheated on every one of his wives. Their glass house needs a call to Safelite. :DThe double standard is more than I can take.  

Trump is a billionaire and a celebrity no doubt he fucked as many women has he had the opportunity to. You've pointed that out before. Doesn't seem like any of those peccadilloes were for political game but I know there's a double standard now.

WSS