THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill Belichick says no to Trump

Browns149

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

They also designed the constitution to be a living document but who's keeping score anyway...

Many, many, many other "free" countries have managed to enact stricter gun laws without being taken over by a tyrant. That type of thinking is from the same american condition that refuses to wear masks because "freedom". 

Go to one of those countries then...boom your problem solved.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

They also designed the constitution to be a living document but who's keeping score anyway...

Many, many, many other "free" countries have managed to enact stricter gun laws without being taken over by a tyrant. That type of thinking is from the same american condition that refuses to wear masks because "freedom". 

They specifically added a byline to that one. Maybe you've heard it before? Shall not be infringed.

it gets a reaction from liberals similar to pazuzu reacting to "the power of christ compels you" in the exorcist. 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

If you want my feelings about the capitol protestors here they are: they effectively gave the left exactly what they were looking for: the excuse to end american freedom forever. 

With the help of the unscrupulous press but don't think that the left isn't just overjoyed about it.

WSS

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The rats are jumping off the sinking ship as fast as possible 

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So you’re posting a Yahoo article quoting the Huffington Post?

What’s wrong with Yahoo...can’t they compose their own shitty piece?

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

So you’re posting a Yahoo article quoting the Huffington Post?

What’s wrong with Yahoo...can’t they compose their own shitty piece?

It's fine-there's another thread started stating the same thing.

59 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And here you are helping to build hoortas straw man. You conflate my disdain, distrust and raw disgust with the terrible beings that lurk in the graveyard of the american left with support of trump. They could do what they really want to and execute trump and it wouldn't matter to me...but I'll continue to resist the leftist agenda at every step because the things they propose are monstrous in nature. They have you fooled into shaking your fist at emmanuel goldstein or trump as it were when they themselves are literally the beings sucking the life from this country and world. 

Trump is simply the only one that was narcissistic and maniacal enough to fight the culture wars with them and rip their people masks off and show what they really were. I wish he hadn't. Or that he had more discretion because he was the wrong person. He ended up furthering their agenda.

8 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

And here you are helping to build hoortas straw man. You conflate my disdain, distrust and raw disgust with the terrible beings that lurk in the graveyard of the american left with support of trump. They could do what they really want to and execute trump and it wouldn't matter to me...but I'll continue to resist the leftist agenda at every step because the things they propose are monstrous in nature. They have you fooled into shaking your fist at emmanuel goldstein or trump as it were when they themselves are literally the beings sucking the life from this country and world. 

Trump is simply the only one that was narcissistic and maniacal enough to fight the culture wars with them and rip their people masks off and show what they really were. I wish he hadn't. Or that he had more discretion because he was the wrong person. He ended up furthering their agenda.

hoorta is a Republican. I've always said I was independent but very conservative on two major issues that are not part of the Dem agenda, 2nd amendment rights and fiscal conservatism. And even though I voted for Biden to get trumpy out, I also voted for republicans with the major exception of a corrupt local Sheriff under federal indictment. My sister is a long time Republican who wants her party back. She has always been a nevertrumper and also voted for Biden to get him out of office. 

There are many of us out here who don't like extremism on either side, but it was trumpys' BS that lost the Senate in Georgia. Now he has proven even to many of the most entrenched Republicans in Congress that they supported the wrong turd.

I am not a republican. I don't give a shit about abortion or gay marriage or religion or any number of other things that many on this board care about. 

Why I can't vote for the left is because, well, they're pieces of shit. I couldn't vote for trump either because, again, piece of shit. 

If the time were ever right to vote third party 2020 was it but instead we handed all branches of the government to emporer palpatine and his lackeys. Most of you guys will get to die before the ramifications of what you've done come crashing down on the kids. Good for you.