THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill Belichick says no to Trump

Browns149

image.thumb.png.45b2ff6f8cc9cf5b9cf6f797b40c0ad5.png

Someone need to work on their reading comprehension...

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I just wanted the fake ballots investigated and the ones that were fake thrown out. I don't know why that freaks you out so badly. Wait, yes I do.

How many more audits and recounts do you need? Wait, I know...

... as many as it takes to see a 2nd Trump term.

Doesn't work that way, Steve.

11 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

8B3FDE7C-BA45-4243-93FB-16D23FF971D7.png

25 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Meanwhile back at the thread...

Who wouldn't want an honor recently bestowed on the likes of Jim Jordan and Devin Nunes?

It has also been bestowed on Joe Biden and Bill Cosby. Among many other people that are questionable at best

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Apparently that someone is you, if you don't think that was specifically the part that I'm showing you. Apparently you're so invested in this dystopian, orwellian power grab that you're ignoring the years or even decades long assault on the constitution by Democrats. Their favorite and most desperate target is, of course, the second amendment in assault of which they consistently offer up this little nugget " the founding fathers couldn't have envisioned ar-15's" this is part of course of their emotional appeal to you to let them take your rights away and hoard them for the elite because it's only for you that the constitution is outmoded. Not for them. Their goons won't surrender their arms. And if you think the likes of Nancy pelosi and aoc and Chuck shumer give the first shit about some gunshot victim dying in the road you are sadly mistaken. They don't care any more than trump and McConnell and Lindsay graham do. Those latter just aren't lying to you about their positions. 

Now that Trump's Retarded mob of peasants stormed the castle and made the nobility feel fear they will bring their full rage to bear on the rest of us. They will assault your rights with all the limitless power they have been amassing while the hoi polloi have been jamming their fingers in each other's faces and calling each other terrible pieces of shit on behalf of their chosen elites. 

They will introduce absolutely nothing that creates freedom. Freedom for the great unwashed is utterly undesirable. Everything they ram through will be designed with one thing and one thing alone in mind - to solidify their own power and beholden you to the state in class slavery. Right where you belong. Under their righteous thumb where you only exist at their say so. 

• Upvote 1

How is "the founding fathers couldn't have envisioned an AR-15" an emotional argument? 

The american exceptionalism idea that we have a monopoly on freedom is nonsense. Many other free nations exist with stricter gun laws. Passing reform here won't immediately tailspin our country into tyranny... 

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And still couldn't pull it off without the thousands of fraudulent votes  and an unscrupulous press.

WSS

Press just reported the results. See below... if we project Georgia's error rate to the entire country, and divide by the total number of votes cast, that equals 0.01% in question. But the true believers are still gonna believe a pathological liar regardless of evidence to the contrary.  

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I just wanted the fake ballots investigated and the ones that were fake thrown out. I don't know why that freaks you out so badly. Wait, yes I do.

WSS

After three investigations Georgia found 300 or so questionable ballots out of of millions. But MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD!!!! Bloomberg's Carnival Barking Clown continual screaming sure convinced millions of lemmings that it was true though. 1-62. 

Now some people want to give FOUR MORE YEARS!!!  To a man who is obviously mentally ill?  Who kick started an insurrection last week?   

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

How is "the founding fathers couldn't have envisioned an AR-15" an emotional argument? 

The american exceptionalism idea that we have a monopoly on freedom is nonsense. Many other free nations exist with stricter gun laws. Passing reform here won't immediately tailspin our country into tyranny... 

Their emotional appeals are where they drag the  carcasses of very select gunshot victims out and pretend to cry crocodile tears over them when, in reality, they couldn't give a shit less. 

The "founding fathers couldn't have envisioned ar-15's" argument is their attempt to "protect people from outmoded language and ideas" in the constitution. 

You know what the founding fathers could and did envision? Tyranny. That's why everything they laid out was designed with the ability to remove the government. Not to protect the people from harm. To remove the government. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Apparently that someone is you, if you don't think that was specifically the part that I'm showing you. Apparently you're so invested in this dystopian, orwellian power grab. 

I'll just comment on the bold.  Power grab? Sure enough, by one Donald Trump. The guy who wanted to have 2,000,000 votes in Pennsylvania tossed out on a questionable legal technicality. 

The guy- along with his hack lawyer Ghoo-liani inflamed his mob to invade the Capitol building during a joint session of Congress. I'll go a little farther. Minus some stout Secret Service protection and some quick thinking Congressional aides- that mob would certainly have killed Pence and Pelosi, and burned the Electoral ballots.  That my fried is the ultimate power grab by a wannabe Dictator. Tex pointed it out- Trump is obviously mentally ill. That will be his best defense when he gets hauled into court to answer for his failed coup. 

Just now, hoorta said:

I'll just comment on the bold.  Power grab? Sure enough, by one Donald Trump. The guy who wanted to have 2,000,000 votes in Pennsylvania tossed out on a questionable legal technicality. 

The guy- along with his hack lawyer Ghoo-liani inflamed his mob to invade the Capitol building during a joint session of Congress. I'll go a little farther. Minus some stout Secret Service protection and some quick thinking Congressional aides- that mob would certainly have killed Pence and Pelosi, and burned the Electoral ballots.  That my fried is the ultimate power grab by a wannabe Dictator. Tex pointed it out- Trump is obviously mentally ill. That will be his best defense when he gets hauled into court to answer for his failed coup. 

I don't know how many times and in how many ways I have to tell you that I don't like trump, didn't vote for him, and I would be perfectly fine if he died before you get it through your thick skull and stop building that straw man.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Their emotional appeals are where they drag the  carcasses of very select gunshot victims out and pretend to cry crocodile tears over them when, in reality, they couldn't give a shit less. 

The "founding fathers couldn't have envisioned ar-15's" argument is their attempt to "protect people from outmoded language and ideas" in the constitution. 

You know the founding fathers could and did envision? Tyranny. That's why everything they laid out was designed with the ability to remove the government. Not to protect the people from harm. To remove the government. 

I see- that's a huge part of Trump's base- the Second Amendment crowd. Along with some easily deceived mentally weak folks, white supremacists, and xenophobes. 

You have it backwards, and you're entitled to your opinion. The Founding Fathers specifically set up the Government to protect it from potential tyrants- like Donald Trump. He failed- barely-this time to overturn an election he clearly lost. 

Then if you don't like Trump I don't get why you're so up in arms that the Democrats are going to destroy Democracy- when Trump did his level best for the last year. 

Meanwhile you'll get to see over the next four years what a real power grab looks like. There might be some things in there that you like on the surface. Medicare for all sounds great, yeah? It does. It's ok to say it sounds great. But it's intent is to beholden you to the state. Take away your options. Why do you suppose that so many foreign doctors leave their home countries to practice here? Why do you suppose so many foreigners with the capital to do so come here for health care? 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

I see- that's a huge part of Trump's base- the Second Amendment crowd. Along with some easily deceived mentally weak folks, white supremacists, and xenophobes.

You have it backwards, and you're entitled to your opinion. The Founding Fathers specifically set up the Government to protect it from potential tyrants- like Donald Trump. He failed- barely-this time to overturn an election he clearly lost. 

Then if you don't like Trump I don't get why you're so up in arms that the Democrats are going to destroy Democracy- when Trump did his level best for the last year. 

How many people, in real life mind you, not the anonymous and semi lawless internet land, do you know that are very vocal trump supporters? I know several.  I work with a couple of them and, living out in the country, they're my neighbors. None of them, to my knowledge, is a stated white supremacist. I see lots of attacks on whiteness, though. White privilege, white "supremacy", white fragility, white white white ad infinim. I see that through overt attacks and resentment actually creating the boogeyman they want to fight. A self fulfilling prophecy. Who do you imagine is behind that?

Also even though trump is an absolute piece of human shit please detail the rights he's stripped away. I await your reply with baited breath. What you mean to say when you say trump is trying to destroy democracy is that he's in direct conflict with the aristocrats and they cannot and will not allow that threat to their supreme control. 

The storming of the capital is a principle that the founding fathers argued for after their own, successful, coup and revolution. 

I don't agree with their cause, and I don't agree with their motive, and I certainly don't like their figurehead. Their attempt was half-assed at best but the response to this will be the death of everything the founding fathers convened to argue for. 

15 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Meanwhile you'll get to see over the next four years what a real power grab looks like. There might be some things in there that you like on the surface. Medicare for all sounds great, yeah? It does. It's ok to say it sounds great. But it's intent is to beholden you to the state. Take away your options. Why do you suppose that so many foreign doctors leave their home countries to practice here? Why do you suppose so many foreigners with the capital to do so come here for health care? 

Well, Cysko let me just comment on the Medicare for All stuff.  I worked in healthcare for over 40 years. Medicare has been around for over 50 years- and it hasn't ruined the country. As someone who's currently on Medicare, I can honestly say I don't have much to complain about it. If they don't like something and disallow a claim, my supplemental insurance takes care of it.  Biden isn't pushing Medicare for All, just maybe letting people that want to buy in. The problem with that is GASP!! your taxes are going to go up. When you come right down to it- nothing is "Free". Those roads you drive on are paid for by a gas tax. PS- Trump's tax gift to his uber wealthy pals is going to go away. I'll hold Biden to his word if you make less that $400,00 a year your taxes aren't going up. 

My final point is the United States is one of the few developed countries that doesn't have universal healthcare coverage. Ah, paranoia rules.... Just look to the our neighbor to the North- Canada. They have universal healthcare. And golly gee- why are people here trying to get their prescriptions filled in Canada? Because usually- it's way cheaper to do so?  Maybe it's because lame Congressmen gladly accept big campaign contributions from Big Pharma.  I'm sure you realize Canada's gun laws are way more restrictive than ours. Less gun murders up there? Yup. So you can have both- and the country isn't going to go to hell because of it.  :)  

The problem with white supremacy is that it used to mean something. A white supremacist was exactly what it sounds like. One who believes whites are supreme. There's no place in my heart for such an individual. 

However through insidious means white supremacy means something very different. Now that it has been established that the system is white supremacy and systemic racism encompasses all aspects of everything america stands for - you can burn the whole country to the ground. All the institutions and everything it's ever stood for. You, hoorta, are a white supremacist by virtue of being white. You just don't know it yet because, pesky detail, you don't actually hate non white people, I assume. That little prerequisite has been removed, but you haven't got the memo yet. 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Well, Cysko let me just comment on the Medicare for All stuff.  I worked in healthcare for over 40 years. Medicare has been around for over 50 years- and it hasn't ruined the country. As someone who's currently on Medicare, I can honestly say I don't have much to complain about it. If they don't like something and disallow a claim, my supplemental insurance takes care of it.  Biden isn't pushing Medicare for All, just maybe letting people that want to buy in. The problem with that is GASP!! your taxes are going to go up. When you come right down to it- nothing is "Free". Those roads you drive on are paid for by a gas tax. PS- Trump's tax gift to his uber wealthy pals is going to go away. I'll hold Biden to his word if you make less that $400,00 a year your taxes aren't going up. 

My final point is the United States is one of the few developed countries that doesn't have universal healthcare coverage. Ah, paranoia rules.... Just look to the our neighbor to the North- Canada. They have universal healthcare. And golly gee- why are people here trying to get their prescriptions filled in Canada? Because usually- it's way cheaper to do so?  Maybe it's because lame Congressmen gladly accept big campaign contributions from Big Pharma.  I'm sure you realize Canada's gun laws are way more restrictive than ours. Less gun murders up there? Yup. So you can have both- and the country isn't going to go to hell because of it.  :)  

You failed to answer the very straightforward questions I posed to you. 

11 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The problem with white supremacy is that it used to mean something. A white supremacist was exactly what it sounds like. One who believes whites are supreme. There's no place in my heart for such an individual. 

However through insidious means white supremacy means something very different. Now they it has been established that the system is white supremacy and systemic racism encompasses all aspects of everything america stands for - you can burn the whole country to the ground. All the institutions and everything it's ever stood for. You, hoorta, are a white supremacist by virtue of being white. You just don't know it yet because, pesky detail, you don't actually hate non white people, I assume. That little prerequisite has been removed, but you haven't got the memo yet. 

That's ignoring that there are a bunch of true white supremacist, racists still running around this country. And sure, it's gotten out of hand- that we should  pay reparations to black folks because one other distant relatives was a slave 150 years ago.  

9 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You failed to answer the very straightforward questions I posed to you. 

Well, if you mean that any Government program is a restriction on your freedom?  In regards to Medicare- if I was a multimillionaire- I did have a choice- I could have self insured. And hope I didn't need open heart surgery- the bill for my pal's wife was $400,000.  They don't put a gun to your head and say you have to enroll. If you take away laws- you have anarchy. The Capitol rioters broke the law. Period. The ones who get identified and caught are going to jail. 

13 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

However through insidious means white supremacy means something very different. Now they it has been established that the system is white supremacy and systemic racism encompasses all aspects of everything america stands for - you can burn the whole country to the ground. All the institutions and everything it's ever stood for. You, hoorta, are a white supremacist by virtue of being white. You just don't know it yet because, pesky detail, you don't actually hate non white people, I assume. That little prerequisite has been removed, but you haven't got the memo yet. 

That’s ok Cysko, the newly elected President with Alzheimer’s is going to take care of the white folk.

7E2DE5A3-3F0F-49F6-A422-B95DFC113B3B.png

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I worked in healthcare for over 40 years.

That’s part of the problem, try looking at people who work outside of certain professions. I would say people that work in the medical field (like my wife) and various government agencies are insulated from what the rest of the country is experiencing with health care costs. I work at a large manufacturing company, and since Obamacare went into effect our healthcare premiums have tripled. My coworker has a family of 4 and his healthcare costs are over $1100 per month. The Affordable Care Act is only affordable for those getting it for free, certainly not for the working men & women of this country.

My final point is the United States is one of the few developed countries that doesn't have universal healthcare coverage. Ah, paranoia rules.... Just look to the our neighbor to the North- Canada. They have universal healthcare. And golly gee- why are people here trying to get their prescriptions filled in Canada?

Funny you mention Canada, my sister in law works at the Cleveland Clinic (35 years) and she tells me they average 20 - 30 Canadians a week coming in for life saving surgery. Socialized medicine may sound good, but when you have to wait 6 months for surgery...it’s not good.

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You know the founding fathers could and did envision? Tyranny. That's why everything they laid out was designed with the ability to remove the government. Not to protect the people from harm. To remove the government. 

They also designed the constitution to be a living document but who's keeping score anyway...

Many, many, many other "free" countries have managed to enact stricter gun laws without being taken over by a tyrant. That type of thinking is from the same american condition that refuses to wear masks because "freedom".