So suddenly Belicheat is your hero? 😂

No. I don’t have heroes 

But it seems no one wants anything to do with Trump anymore 

He’s basically a  pariah at this point

9 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

No. I don’t have heroes 

But it seems no one wants anything to do with Trump anymore 

He’s basically a  pariah at this point

But yet you keep posting about him and the wackadoodles on here will only talk about Trump not who they voted for or the policies of Biden's they like.

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

But yet you keep posting about him and the wackadoodles on here will only talk about Trump not who they voted for or the policies of Biden's they like.

People voted AGAINST Trump.
It really didn’t matter who was running

That’s how badly people wanted him out of office. 

• Like 1

Just now, Browns149 said:

Cool let's talk Biden...

Which of his policies do you like?

How long before they use the 25th amendment on him?

55 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Belichick did the right thing. Besides Democracy- Trump has made a joke out the Medal of Freedom. I'll wait for the MAGAs trying to explain what exactly Rush Limbaugh, Nunes, or Jordan did to merit that award. Other than being major Trump ass kissers. Hardly enough reason to bestow that award on them. They should have all refused it. 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Belichick did the right thing. Besides Democracy- Trump has made a joke out the Medal of Freedom. I'll wait for the MAGAs trying to explain what exactly Rush Limbaugh, Nunes, or Jordan did to merit that award. Other than being major Trump ass kissers. Hardly enough reason to bestow that award on them. They should have all refused it. 

Remind me again, what was it that Barry did to earn the Nobel Peace Prize.

If I’m not mistaken, it was the killing of 3000+ middle eastern children.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Vambo said:

Cool let's talk Biden...

Which of his policies do you like?

How long before they use the 25th amendment on him?

The fact that people were willing to vote for Biden, with little info on his stances, tells you all you need to know about Trump

People were and are sick of Trump. End of story

Walter Mondale would’ve beat Trump

12 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

The fact that people were willing to vote for Biden, with little info on his stances, tells you all you need to know about Trump

I guess Trump’s victory over Hillary speaks volumes about her...right?

I hope they start the impeachment process the day Biden gets inaugurated.

11 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Isn't that a foolish and dangerous reason to vote for Beijing Biden?

So you didn't like low unemployment, Peace in the Middle East, North Korea stopping testing missiles, Criminal Justice reform, lower taxes, not getting into more wars, bringing troops home,  getting hostages freed, secured border, higher wages the list continues...

Beijing Biden has tried 4 times to get rid of Social Security and Medicare, wants higher taxes, wrote the crime bill that locked up thousands of  minorities, has no real accomplishments in 47 years in office, his family has taken bribes for quid pro quo, the list continues...so it's a case of ...

14a82597384d65dd6531fd5ddac2dbe6.jpg.349c71be6ceb8f8c1e736eca9f065dcd.jpg

45 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And still couldn't pull it off without the thousands of fraudulent votes.

WSS

You're buying that delusion too Steve? I thought you were smarter than that.🧐 It's been trumpy's go-to lie for years that he tells himself in advance of all elections so he can handle any possible loss. He told it well before the primaries and election of 2016 too. Then it stopped as soon as he won. This time he just went into the delusion and still lives there along with you and millions of others that bought the lie.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You're buying that delusion too Steve? I thought you were smarter than that.🧐 It's been trumpy's go-to lie for years that he tells himself in advance of all elections so he can handle any possible loss. He told it well before the primaries and election of 2016 too. Then it stopped as soon as he won. This time he just went into the delusion and still lives there along with you and millions of others that bought the lie.

How long before Beijing Biden has the USA in a war?

Will Beijing Biden last his first year?

How will Beijing Biden handle unemployment?

How will Beijing Biden unite the country?

How soon before Beijing Biden is replaced by Kameltoe Hoe Harris?

Will Beijing Biden solve the climate change riddle?

Who has faith in Beijing Biden ?

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Wait...weren’t you part of the Russian Collusion narrative from the 2016 election?

29 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Wait...weren’t you part of the Russian Collusion narrative from the 2016 election?

The one headed off by Barr and helped along by Mueller's saying he could not prosecute a sitting president (which he said he would if he could)? That one? Why yes. We actually saw the results of obstruction come to fruition with pardoning those who suddenly got silent. A cording to cal trumpy always keeps his promises.

13 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The one headed off by Barr and helped along by Mueller's saying he could not prosecute a sitting president (which he said he would if he could)? That one? Why yes. We actually saw the results of obstruction come to fruition with pardoning those who suddenly got silent. A cording to cal trumpy always keeps his promises.

Prove it in court!

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I guess Trump’s victory over Hillary speaks volumes about her...right?

I hope they start the impeachment process the day Biden gets inaugurated.

It sure does. She was the worst candidate the Dems could’ve put out there

That’s why she lost

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

How long before Beijing Biden has the USA in a war?

Will Beijing Biden last his first year?

How will Beijing Biden handle unemployment?

How will Beijing Biden unite the country?

How soon before Beijing Biden is replaced by Kameltoe Hoe Harris?

Will Beijing Biden solve the climate change riddle?

Who has faith in Beijing Biden ?

Those sound just like the questions that were asked when Trump won

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

Isn't that a foolish and dangerous reason to vote for Beijing Biden?

So you didn't like low unemployment, Peace in the Middle East, North Korea stopping testing missiles, Criminal Justice reform, lower taxes, not getting into more wars, bringing troops home,  getting hostages freed, secured border, higher wages the list continues...

Beijing Biden has tried 4 times to get rid of Social Security and Medicare, wants higher taxes, wrote the crime bill that locked up thousands of  minorities, has no real accomplishments in 47 years in office, his family has taken bribes for quid pro quo, the list continues...so it's a case of ...

14a82597384d65dd6531fd5ddac2dbe6.jpg.349c71be6ceb8f8c1e736eca9f065dcd.jpg

That  just proves my point. People were so sick of Trump they would’ve voted for ANYONE but him

That’s how much people DESPISE Trump

12 hours ago, Browns149 said:

If that were the case more people would have voted for 3rd parties like I did. I can never ever in good conscience ever vote for a democrat again. They are the Nazis. They are the CCP. They are ingsoc, and by the time you are able to clearly see through the two minute hate it will be far too late for you.