THE BROWNS BOARD

I don't always get my news from the Post Gazette

Westside Steve

It is amazing- the difference in perspective.

Browns local media mainly negative, national media skeptical, Browns fans jaded/damaged/cautiously optimistic.Β 

Steelers fans are so used to success, it's hard for them to deal with itΒ when things go south. Many want Tomlin fired. My Pittsburgh family stopped texting their usual taunts by 830 pm- haven't heard from them since.Β 

I cannot believe what we saw last night. Honestly, with all the stuff the Browns had to deal with, to pull out a win was truly amazing. With the exception of a couple 3rd quarter series', the Browns dominated the LOS.

On to KC. Surely, a huge task but I'm expecting the Browns to hang in there. GO BROWNS!!!

• Upvote 2

I can't give you a thumbs up, because I ran out of reactions. Amusing post, lol.Β 

To be fair, Browns having no cornerbacks is what kept the door open in the 3rd. Idk who said it in this forum but with the starting lineup game could have been over earlier.Β 

Those grades only show how it was a great game by the Browns team overall.Β 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Now that’s one pissed off writer, haha. I would have at least given the Pittsburgh Oline a D for not allowing a sack with a ton of obvious passing downs, and their receivers a D for being the only offense they had that was worth a damn. Scoring 37 points was the second highest point total of all the NFL playoff games this weekend, second only to the Browns’ 48 of course.

55 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Full "F"n meltdown in that article. πŸ€—πŸ˜‚

13 minutes ago, Nero said:

I can't give you a thumbs up, because I ran out of reactions. Amusing post, lol.Β 

To be fair, Browns having no cornerbacks is what kept the door open in the 3rd. Idk who said it in this forum but with the starting lineup game could have been over earlier.Β 

Those grades only show how it was a great game by the Browns team overall.Β 

That happens to me all the time after a Browns win lol.

Those grades also reflect a spoiled fan & media base. They simply aren't used to being beat down. Woof

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

One of the worst news papers in the country, even more so because they stuff Donnie's dick in their throat any chance they get. I'm not surprised your goofy ass is in here sharing it. No steeler fan worth a shit listens to a fucking thing the PG writes.Β 

2 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

One of the worst news papers in the country, even more so because they stuff Donnie's dick in their throat any chance they get. I'm not surprised your goofy ass is in here sharing it. No steeler fan worth a shit listens to a fucking thing the PG writes.Β 

Don't go away mad, just go away!!!πŸ˜‚

Β 

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Β 

6 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Don't go away mad, just go away!!!πŸ˜‚

oh, dammit.....

LOL LOL LOL LOL

crap.

LOL

55 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Who is "Donnie"?Β 

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

One of the worst news papers in the country, even more so because they stuff Donnie's dick in their throat any chance they get. I'm not surprised your goofy ass is in here sharing it. No steeler fan worth a shit listens to a fucking thing the PG writes.Β ο»Ώ

Honest question. What do you think of Urinating Tree, the YouTube Channel? He's a Steelers' fan.Β 

12 minutes ago, Nero said:

Honest question. What do you think of Urinating Tree, the YouTube Channel? He's a Steelers' fan.Β 

I have no idea who that is. I'm very particular about my steeler news. I only care about the objective stuff.Β 

3 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Sour grapes are sour, vag.Β 

Where are my sour grapes? We lost. We deserved to lose. I'm just not reactionary. The Steelers will be fine as they almost always are and if it takes a couple of disaster seasons so be it.Β 

5 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I have no idea who that is. I'm very particular about my steeler news. I only care about the objective stuff.Β 

In YouTube, he roasts all the teams. I like that he is well informed and doesn't leave anyone alive. He has a section "Days of our Steelers" where he talks about the team, but on global videos talks about them too.Β 

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

That was a little harsh assessment of the Steelers.Β  BeingΒ  -5 in the turnover department is what killed Pittsburgh.Β  And for a change, the Browns capitalized on the mistakes. We also greatly enjoyed the gift TD 10 seconds into the game. Down 28-0 before you knew what hit you. There was serious talk that the Bears 70 burger might be in jeopardy the way theΒ  Browns were scoring.Β 

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

In YouTube, he roasts all the teams. I like that he is well informed and doesn't leave anyone alive. He has a section "Days of our Steelers" where he talks about the team, but on global videos talks about them too.Β 

If you want good, consistent and objective steeler coverage just look up steelersdepot specifically on twitter and the writers for them. Alex kozora in particular. They have a website and a really good podcast. I get all my stuff from them via Twitter and the pod tho. I'm never on their actual site.Β 

Just now, Vagitron said:

If you want good, consistent and objective steeler coverage just look up steelersdepot specifically on twitter and the writers for them. Alex kozora in particular. They have a website and a really good podcast. I get all my stuff from them via Twitter and the pod tho. I'm never on their actual site.Β ο»Ώ

I don't want consistent coverage of your shitty team.Β 

J/K nice to know.

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

That was a little harsh assessment of the Steelers.Β  BeingΒ  -5 in the turnover department is what killed Pittsburgh.Β  And for a change, the Browns capitalized on the mistakes. We also greatly enjoyed the gift TD 10 seconds into the game. Down 28-0 before you knew what hit you. There was serious talk that the Bears 70 burger might be in jeopardy the way theΒ  Browns were scoring.Β 

I didn't even read the PG article and I won't. They are part of the worst our fan base has to offer. A seriously terrible newspaper with equally terrible writers. Frankly all of the usual pittsburgh media is pretty fucking terrible which is why I follow the smaller groups with superior coverage.Β 

Just now, Nero said:

I don't want consistent coverage of your shitty team.Β 

J/K nice to know.

3/4ths of the reason I started posting here despite some of the seriously horrendous takes from the usual suspects. Division news is important.Β 

πŸ€™πŸ˜Ž

3 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

3/4ths of the reason I started posting here despite some of the seriously horrendous takes from the usual suspects. Division news is important.Β 

πŸ€™πŸ˜Ž

Well I like that you hang around and give your opinion, sometimes it's good to have the viewpoint from someone inside the division.Β 

Then again, sometimes I hate when you pick on Gipper and we have threads go 12 pages off topic. He's a sensible man... With too much time.

22 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I didn't even read the PG article and I won't. They are part of the worst our fan base has to offer. A seriously terrible newspaper with equally terrible writers.Β 

To summarize, the writer assigned a letter grade to every position group and coaches, and they all got the same grade: F. A bit harsh for a team that scored 37 points.

32 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Where are my sour grapes? We lost. We deserved to lose. I'm just not reactionary. The Steelers will be fine as they almost always are and if it takes a couple of disaster seasons so be it.Β 

Tomlin is still a good coach.Β  He got an 8-8 record out of shite last year.Β  Β So I don't think you will have a "disaster" season.....like 3-13 with him.Β Β Β I wish the Steelers would dump him...and you could get what you deserve for doing so.Β  You know...like a Browns 1999-2019 type run.Β  Β I understand Hue Jackson would be available for hire if you do let him go.Β 

33 minutes ago, Nero said:

I have never heard of nor seen him either.Β  Maybe worth a look.Β 

23 minutes ago, Nero said:

Well I like that you hang around and give your opinion, sometimes it's good to have the viewpoint from someone inside the division.Β 

Then again, sometimes I hate when you pick on Gipper and we have threads go 12 pages off topic. He's a sensible man... With too much time.

He never "picks" on me.Β  Not such that anyone would notice.Β  Trust me.Β  I have to admit that it is I who is the "bully" in that situation.Β 

8 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

To summarize, the writer assigned a letter grade to every position group and coaches, and they all got the same grade: F. A bit harsh for a team that scored 37 points.

I think he was just pissed that the Browns rained on his parade.Β  Β Well.....he had better buy a MacIntosh because a Monsoon is coming.Β 

It's Raining, It's Pouring | Your Inner Rhino