THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrats ignore Chicago-area shooting spree leads to at least 5 deaths, including suspect

Vambo

4 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Actually, if the theory is that democrat led cities are worse than republican led with regard to murder statistics, we would have to compare republican led cities with Chicago. What are the largest republican led cities?

Where did you get that?

3 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Chicago is mostly a democratic run city, right? Isn’t your theory that the elected officials these aren’t doing enough to prevent murder? 

Yes what does that have to do with Republican cities?

You could look at why the huge exit of people from Democrat states due to high crime, homelessness, high taxes, riots, looting, burning businesses, drugs, lock downs, politicians going out dining but locking down citizens etc...

2 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Yes what does that have to do with Republican cities?

You could look at why the huge exit of people from Democrat states due to high crime, homelessness, high taxes, riots, looting, burning businesses, drugs, lock downs, politicians going out dining but locking down citizens etc...

Trying to stick with one metric at a time. If the theory is that Chicago as a democrat led city is worse off because it’s run by democrats, then we obviously have to compare it to a non-democrat led city, right? Ideally one as large as Chicago, but we can at least run numbers on any non-democrat led city. That’s why l asked for the largest Republican led city you can think of.

1 minute ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Trying to stick with one metric at a time. If the theory is that Chicago as a democrat led city is worse off because it’s run by democrats, then we obviously have to compare it to a non-democrat led city, right? Ideally one as large as Chicago, but we can at least run numbers on any non-democrat led city. That’s why l asked for the largest Republican led city you can think of.

Well try to stick with Democrats ignore the continuing weekend shootings in Chicago...

1 minute ago, Ibleedbrown said:

No Vambo, that hasn’t changed since one page ago. We’re talking in circles now. Time to watch football.

You have this since you talked about it it makes the title wrong, if you're not a Democrat your point is moot.

18 minutes ago, Vambo said:

You have this since you talked about it it makes the title wrong, if you're not a Democrat your point is moot.

I didn’t have a point Vambo. I tried to understand your definition of “ignore” - mission accomplished there. Then l tried to help you figure out statistics to reinforce your point, but you didn’t seem terribly interested. No worries, l think we’ve run this as far as it will go. 

2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I didn’t have a point Vambo. I tried to understand your definition of “ignore” - mission accomplished there. Then l tried to help you figure out statistics to reinforce your point, but you didn’t seem terribly interested. No worries, l think we’ve run this as far as it will go. 

True you were just trolling I get it.

On 1/10/2021 at 7:42 PM, Vambo said:

True you were just trolling I get it.

I’m not out to get you dude, just tried to understand your perspective. 

If l posted an article captioned “Girl Scouts Ignore Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade”, and the article talked about the parade but made zero mention of girl scouts, wouldn’t you wonder what the hell my point was? 

I get it now. Murders happen weekly in Chicago. You hold democrats accountable for not preventing them, or not being upset enough about them. That’s fine. I seek out statistics to gain insight on things like that. It’s not an unreasonable thing to do.