THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrats ignore Chicago-area shooting spree leads to at least 5 deaths, including suspect

Vambo

9 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Chicago-area shooting spree leads to at least 5 deaths, including suspect: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-area-shooting-spree-leads-to-at-least-5-deaths-including-suspect-reports

I read the article, but where in it does it address Democrats and their lack of caring on this shooting?

2 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Were you talking about it?

I’m not a democrat. And why would me talking or not talking about anything be your basis for a wide sweeping assumption on anything? 

That’s like saying my dad didn’t give an opinion on a particular brand of ice cream, therefore every father ignores that brand of ice cream. 

Just now, Ibleedbrown said:

I’m not a democrat. And why would me talking or not talking about anything be your basis for a wide sweeping assumption on anything? 

That’s like saying my dad didn’t give an opinion on a particular brand of ice cream, therefore every father ignores that brand of ice cream. 

So you ignored it...

Don't bring family into a conversation... it's different because it's a weekly event in a Democrat controlled city and crickets but if a Republican does something one time it's 24/7 news.

3 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I guess regardless, l’m talking about it now. Therefore every democrat everywhere is now not ignoring this, since l apparently have a mental mind link with every democrat. 

You said you were not a Democrat so now you resort to lies.

6 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I’m not a democrat.

14 minutes ago, Vambo said:

So you ignored it...

Don't bring family into a conversation... it's different because it's a weekly event in a Democrat controlled city and crickets but if a Republican does something one time it's 24/7 news.

it's sad. Their political attack culture has never ended. Who would have guessed that stupid hateful trolling would become such a huge fad?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

So you ignored it...

We’re talking about it right now. That’s literally not ignoring it. I wasn’t aware that it had happened until now, but thanks to you, that has been resolved. I’m also not aware of what happened the last few days in Kokomo, Indiana. But that could change any moment when l see some news about the goings on in Kokomo, Indiana. 

And yes, l’m still not a democrat. I don’t put much faith in any politicians truthfully. 

1 minute ago, Ibleedbrown said:

We’re talking about it right now. That’s literally not ignoring it. I wasn’t aware that it had happened until now, but thanks to you, that has been resolved. I’m also not aware of what happened the last few days in Kokomo, Indiana. But that could change any moment when l see some news about the goings on in Kokomo, Indiana. 

And yes, l’m still not a democrat. I don’t put much faith in any politicians truthfully. 

So the Title still holds true!

So Kokomo, Indiana has there been shootings every weekend for what seems years?

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

it's sad. Their political attack culture has never ended. Who would have guessed that stupid hateful trolling would become such a huge fad?

Holy cow Cal, it was an honest question. I read the article. I didn’t understand where the connection was with democrats ignoring it. I sought clarification only to be told that it was because I personally wasn’t talking about it. What am l supposed to do with that?

3 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Holy cow Cal, it was an honest question. I read the article. I didn’t understand where the connection was with democrats ignoring it. I sought clarification only to be told that it was because I personally wasn’t talking about it. What am l supposed to do with that?

well, it's a trend. Actually, it's a rule - it's what "they" do. I've been around a long time - the switch flips, and the emotions flip.

But the rule isn't absolute - it's just that the "askers" are deliberately extremely dishonest and trolling. Except for woodpecker - he isn't smart enough to do it on purpose.

So, sorry if you fell into being lumped in - honest questions are appreciated.

I just wish we could get one from tex, but that is just a fleeting moment. I know not to expect it.

4 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Nothing the same thing you've been doing about things such as all the riots all year from Antifa, BLM and Democrats all the burning, killing and looting not a word but Trump supporters do something one time 24/7 coverage.                                 

So the Title still holds true!

So Kokomo, Indiana has there been shootings every weekend for what seems years?

I don’t live in Kokomo. I don’t live in Chicago. I’m not always aware of what goes on in either place unless it hits national news status. 

I do live in Cincinnati. I am more aware of what goes on closer to home.

What does any of this have to do with a group of people caring about a shooting in Chicago? 

Let’s try this. I see it was a Fox news story. I know there’s some controversy over this but in the past Fox news caters to a right wing crowd. What news outlets cater to the left wing crowd? 

1 minute ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I don’t live in Kokomo. I don’t live in Chicago. I’m not always aware of what goes on in either place unless it hits national news status. 

I do live in Cincinnati. I am more aware of what goes on closer to home.

What does any of this have to do with a group of people caring about a shooting in Chicago? 

Let’s try this. I see it was a Fox news story. I know there’s some controversy over this but in the past Fox news caters to a right wing crowd. What news outlets cater to the left wing crowd? 

Do you live in DC? Have you mentioned Trump supporters and the protest? 

Any other than Fox and Newsmax...so take your pick ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN. MSNBC, CNET...!

Do you live in DC? Have you mentioned Trump supporters and the protest? 

Any other than Fox and Newsmax...so take your pick ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN. MSNBC, CNET...!

DC events are national news.

I can work with this. Here’s links for the same story on a few of those. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7chicago.com/amp/police-shooting-evanston-hyde-park-today/9520974

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1253654

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/01/10/police-officers-shoot-man-dead-after-he-took-woman-hostage-shot-her-in-evanston-ihop-incident-may-be-linked-to-earlier-chicago-shootings/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/10/us/gunman-multiple-shootings-illinois/index.html

2 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

You're grasping straws at this point...What have the Democrats done to stop this weekly event...you've proven it's a story by your links no uproar from Democrats?

31 minutes ago, Vambo said:

You're grasping straws at this point...What have the Democrats done to stop this weekly event...you've proven it's a story by your links no uproar from Democrats?

I’m not sure how to measure uproar. To fully understand Chicago’s murder problem l would likely need to start with how their murder statistics stack up against cities of comparable size, which will be tough because there aren’t many cities as big as Chicago in the US.

And as l said, l don’t put much faith in politicians to solve anything. I’m generally happy if they don’t make them worse.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Let's just keep on ignoring the Capitol traitors. Maybe they will just disappear back into the trumpylie alternate universe from which they sprang.

But I thought black lives mattered?

I guess they don’t when it comes to the Democratic controlled cities?

#amiright 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I’m not sure how to measure uproar. To fully understand Chicago’s murder problem l would likely need to start with how their murder statistics stack up against cities of comparable size, which will be tough because there aren’t many cities as big as Chicago in the US.

And as l said, l don’t put much faith in politicians to solve anything. I’m generally happy if they don’t make them worse.

OK do that. Start with New York and LA.

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

All it took was a violence take over of the capital building. Most deaths by Covid ever last week. Not that you fascists care.

What? Put down the crack pipe lil queenie!!

• Upvote 1