THE BROWNS BOARD

Yes, Virginia - an antifa/blm violent protest organizer was right there in the building

calfoxwc

not a conspiracy - which is the hiding place of dishonest haters -

it's true. deny it they will. Don't care. He worked to set up the break in. It's what he does - make helter skelter, and in this case,

dramatically disgrace, with the dishonest left's help - all the PEACEFUL PRO-President Trump protesters.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/01/07/utah-man-with-a-history-of-organizing-blm-protests-was-inside-the-capitol-n2582766

Utah Man With a History of Organizing Violent Antifa, BLM Protests, Was Inside the Capitol

Katie Pavlich
|
|
Posted: Jan 07, 2021 3:10 PM

• Upvote 1

So let me see if I have this right...

A pro Trump crowd... that clearly included white supremacists... followed the lead of an African-American, BLM organizer who uses #fucktrump on twitter?

Man, that guy has some serious leadership skills... has a nice future as a motivational speaker.

(Rhetorical Question Alert!) Just how stupid do you want me to believe the crowd was?

Of course his future career will have to wait while he serves time for criminal trespass. At least he stayed in D.C., so the Feds may not have to drag his ass back there as they have many others.

You cannot declare yourself to be a "journalist" as he is claiming. Doesn't matter if he recorded events with his phone and then was interviewed by a local, Utah news program. I suppose he might be able to work a plea-deal for his footage and eyewitness testimony, but I doubt it. Seems to be plenty of that floating around.

On the other hand credentialed reporters, as well as (in some cases) their camera crews, who entered the Capitol will not be prosecuted.

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

(Rhetorical Question Alert!) Just how stupid do you want me to believe the crowd was?

Depends on how many came from Ohio, the newest member of the Confederacy.😁 Here are their instructors assisting them in their orientation prior to admission.🤠

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

So let me see if I have this right...

A pro Trump crowd... that clearly included white supremacists... followed the lead of an African-American, BLM organizer who uses #fucktrump on twitter?

Man, that guy has some serious leadership skills... has a nice future as a motivational speaker.

Of course his future career will have to wait while he serves time for criminal trespass. At least he stayed in D.C., so the Feds may not have to drag his ass back there as they have many others.

You cannot declare yourself to be a "journalist" as he is claiming. Doesn't matter if he recorded events with his phone and then was interviewed by a local, Utah news program. I suppose he might be able to work a plea-deal for his footage and eyewitness testimony, but I doubt it. Seems to be plenty of that floating around.

On the other hand credentialed reporters, as well as (in some cases) their camera crews, who entered the Capitol will not be prosecuted.

Cal linked a prior article that mentioned this John Sullivan fellow. I was intrigued by water buffalo guy so l read that one. Water buffalo guy is a pro Trump guy, and an actor, and clearly a character.

That article mentioned John Sullivan was interviewed by CNN after the Capitol incident. His website lists other news outlets he’s been in before.

https://www.activistjohn.com/

Last l heard he wasn’t arrested.