THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden's Lawful Election CERTIFIED

Tour2ma

9 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Thank God...

And this occurred to me Tour. Thank God some of the Capitol clerks grabbed the Electoral Vote boxes and got the hell out of there with them before the mob broke in.  They would certainly have burned them or ripped the votes to shreds. That would have been a for real Constitutional crisis.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

In less than two weeks this clown will be gone. 

mcdonald-lies.png.4b146be1db54a8b42fca49e1001da0f8.png

And now even the Wall Street Journal Chimes in after supporting him for all four years. 

From the Article:  As for Mr. Trump, to steal some famous words deployed in 1940 against Neville Chamberlain : “In the name of God, go.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-disgrace-on-capitol-hill-11609979276?mod=opinion_lead_pos1

On its face, Article II, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution does not appear to allow for impeachment of former federal officials. It reads:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Certainly, an argument could be made that Belknap’s post-resignation impeachment did not carve out a broader precedent. The gears of the Belknap impeachment, after all, had already been turning at the time of his resignation. That is quite a different thing than initiating impeachment proceedings after Trump (hopefully) vacates the Oval Office.

43 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Your cult leader was impeached Beavis. Not sure why you don't understand. It isn't the attempted impeachment of Cheetos Jesus, it is...

Impeachment of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Tell me queenie...Trump's impeachment changed what? Don't think too hard, I wouldn't want you to kill anymore brain cells. We all know you don't have extra to spare.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And now even the Wall Street Journal Chimes in after supporting him for all four years. 

From the Article:  As for Mr. Trump, to steal some famous words deployed in 1940 against Neville Chamberlain : “In the name of God, go.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-disgrace-on-capitol-hill-11609979276?mod=opinion_lead_pos1

"Senator Cruz’s effort to defend objections to Mr. Biden’s electors was woeful. “Recent polling shows that 39% of Americans believe the election that just occurred ‘was rigged,’” he said. “What does it say, to the nearly half the country that believes this election was rigged, if we vote not even to consider the claims of illegality and fraud?”

Already said it Tex... 39% of Americans believe it because Trump brainwashed them into believing it... There was some audio of the protesters, er- anarchists who are so far down the Trump rabbit hole they actually believe they're patriots in the process of saving the country.   

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Wall Street Journal now calls for trumpy to resign now.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-final-days-11610062773?mod=opinion_lead_pos1

"If Mr. Trump wants to avoid a second impeachment, his best path would be to take personal responsibility and resign. This would be the cleanest solution since it would immediately turn presidential duties over to Mr. Pence. And it would give Mr. Trump agency, a la Richard Nixon, over his own fate."

I also saw his touching taped response this evening. So obviously written by someone else and read off a teleprompter. The MAGAs I hear laugh about Biden's depends, well the reason Donnie has been scarce since yesterday is probably because he's been pooping his pants regularly. Scared shitless he went way over the line with his latest gambit. Federal charges coming? Don't be shocked when they do.  

more from the other corrupt obaMao commie - Moochelle full of divisive hatred...she has a mouth big enough to eat a giant sequoia tree. She just won't shut up. like Oprah, Buttock and all the rest of the nazi-=like haters.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/01/07/michelle-obama-goes-full-orwellian-urges-big-tech-to-permanently-ban-infantile-and-unpatriotic-trump-n306328

Michelle Obama Goes Full Metal Orwellian: Urges Big Tech to Permanently Ban 'Infantile and Unpatriotic' Trump

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

"If Mr. Trump wants to avoid a second impeachment, his best path would be to take personal responsibility and resign. This would be the cleanest solution since it would immediately turn presidential duties over to Mr. Pence. And it would give Mr. Trump agency, a la Richard Nixon, over his own fate."

I also saw his touching taped response this evening. So obviously written by someone else and read off a teleprompter. The MAGAs I hear laugh about Biden's depends, well the reason Donnie has been scarce since yesterday is probably because he's been pooping his pants regularly. Scared shitless he went way over the line with his latest gambit. Federal charges coming? Don't be shocked when they do.  

I agree with both that statement from the WSJ and with your thoughts.

It would take a massive turnaround in very twisted thinking by Trump to come to the conclusion that only his resignation and federal pardon from Pence can save him from federal charges of sedition in inciting a riot against a legally elected federal government. He doesn't need raking over the coals, nor does this nation need to rake him over the coals at this point. But I do not expect him to come to a conclusion that would cause him to lose face in any way such as that. It goes against the grain of a true NPD. Plus it does not save him from any charges other than federal.

11 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Tell me queenie...Trump's impeachment changed what? Don't think too hard, I wouldn't want you to kill anymore brain cells. We all know you don't have extra to spare.

Oh so now he was impeached. I guess you figured it out. It showed the GOP putting their party above their country. They lost control of all three branches of the federal government. 

For all of you Biden voters, I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory

Today is 1 day after Biden electoral confirmation. Gasoline is currently $2.19 per gallon.
Interest rates are 2.25 percent for a 30 year mortgage.
The stock market closed at 30829.40 though we have been fighting COVID for 11 months.
Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33.1 percent.
We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well.
We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years.
North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles.
ISIS has not been heard from for over 3 years.
The housing market is the strongest it has been in years. Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell well.
And let’s not forget that peace deals in the Middle East were signed by 4 countries—unprecedented!
Unemployment sits at 6.7% in spite of COVID.
Good bye good days 🙁 PS: Should also keep an eye on the health insurance situation, as well as welfare handouts.
  • Upvote 1

Can't wait for my $2000.00 and $2000.00 a month til Covid-18 is cured, plus free Healthcare and free college along with free housing and letting Woody's generation and after pay for everything in higher taxes while I kick back for the free ride on their dime so here's to a retirement age raised to 75.

Oh can't forget all the new people woody will have to support when Beijing Biden and Kamelhoe open the border hope they will pass out free masks at the border with over 65,000 sitting there waiting for the gate to open and 100,000's more to come daily hope woody is ready to support them!

1 hour ago, Axe said:
For all of you Biden voters, I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory

Today is 1 day after Biden electoral confirmation. Gasoline is currently $2.19 per gallon.
Interest rates are 2.25 percent for a 30 year mortgage.
The stock market closed at 30829.40 though we have been fighting COVID for 11 months.
Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33.1 percent.
We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well.
We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years.
North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles.
ISIS has not been heard from for over 3 years.
The housing market is the strongest it has been in years. Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell well.
And let’s not forget that peace deals in the Middle East were signed by 4 countries—unprecedented!
Unemployment sits at 6.7% in spite of COVID.
Good bye good days 🙁 PS: Should also keep an eye on the health insurance situation, as well as welfare handouts.

at least for a few years - despair will hit. I'm going to print this list out, and ignoramus loudmouths will need to answer for the bad stuff that happens.

but they won't care. They FEEL they are "gods", nothing else matters.