THE BROWNS BOARD

Jedrick Wills Also Cited For Drag Racing, Second Driver Along With Rashard Higgins

Vambo

9 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I had a buddy who owned a Chevette back in the day. He used to pick up chicks by saying, “hey baby, wanna ride in my ‘vette?”

Uh, yea?  Did that really work for  him?  

I knew a guy that had a Pinto,  and he would pick up chicks by saying "hey baby, wanna ride my horse?"   

(actually, I didn't know a guy like that.....but it made a good story" 

OK....as long as we are on the subject.....tell us what cars you did have in your Youth.....or now even if you have a muscle car.

A. My first car was 1959 Mercedes Benz that I bought in like  1972.   And for all its reputation...it really was NOT a very good car.   though it was 12-13 years old at the time, it fell apart in like 6 months from when I got it.

B. Next I had a Buick Electra 225 convertible.   Now that was a sweet party car.    Ask Westside Steve.  His favorite thing to do in that car was to stand up in the back seat and streak the Dog N Suds

C. Then I had that  rust colored Tempest.  Like I said, like the car in the French Connection, but without the muscle. 

After that I got more practical:   Mercury Lynx,  Suzuki Swifts,   plus a series of Mercury Villagers that I leased for the business (not really...they were the family cars)

More recently.....Old Man Cars:   A Mercury Grand Marquis, and now:    A Lincoln MKS. 

8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

OK....as long as we are on the subject.....tell us what cars you did have in your Youth.....or now even if you have a muscle car.

A. My first car was 1959 Mercedes Benz that I bought in like  1972.   And for all its reputation...it really was NOT a very good car.   though it was 12-13 years old at the time, it fell apart in like 6 months from when I got it.

B. Next I had a Buick Electra 225 convertible.   Now that was a sweet party car.    Ask Westside Steve.  His favorite thing to do in that car was to stand up in the back seat and streak the Dog N Suds

C. Then I had that  rust colored Tempest.  Like I said, like the car in the French Connection, but without the muscle. 

After that I got more practical:   Mercury Lynx,  Suzuki Swifts,   plus a series of Mercury Villagers that I leased for the business (not really...they were the family cars)

More recently.....Old Man Cars:   A Mercury Grand Marquis, and now:    A Lincoln MKS.

Most recent car which is high enough for my short wifey and great in the snow'ice of Colorado even with regular street tires------2018 Subaru Outback. Definitely a keeper and great reliability record to back that up. If I tried to sell that out from under her, you'd better search my own woods "outback" behind my house for the body.👻

11 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

A frickin' Jeep?

I'd throw the book at him...

That's not a normal Jeep. I have a feeling that's the SRT8 version with around 600 hp. 

If that's the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk [rear end is what's pictured] then that's the 707hp version with launch control and a 0-60 of 3.5.. starts around 90, with options it's over 100k.

You could tow your racecar to the track with it and then beat your track car in a dragrace with your tow vehicle.

2 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

That's not a normal Jeep. I have a feeling that's the SRT8 version with around 600 hp. 

Ya, that’s what that is. That thing is a beast.

Watch those “Drag Night in America” shows on motortrend (if you can stomach the morons) and those things roast people. 

I have a 350z I’m stashing for my daughters when they turn 16 that moves pretty good, but bought my wife an AWD Limited Ford Flex with the twin turbos... it’s the most hilarious thing to drive.... guys pull up in their Camaro or Challenger and she smokes them to the next light with my little one in her car seat waving bye to them from the back seat and grocery bags in the back.... hahaha

side note.... looks like Higgins might be Josh Gordon Jr....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/sports/cleveland-browns/rashard-higgins-traffic-stop-video/amp/

9 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Point is...

IT'S STILL a FRICKIN' JEEP!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, hx214 said:

I have a 350z I’m stashing for my daughters when they turn 16 that moves pretty good, but bought my wife an AWD Limited Ford Flex with the twin turbos... it’s the most hilarious thing to drive.... guys pull up in their Camaro or Challenger and she smokes them to the next light with my little one in her car seat waving bye to them from the back seat and grocery bags in the back.... hahaha

LMFAO. Those toasters are no joke! 

On 1/6/2021 at 7:16 PM, The Gipper said:

Uh, yea?  Did that really work for  him?  

I knew a guy that had a Pinto,  and he would pick up chicks by saying "hey baby, wanna ride my horse?"   

(actually, I didn't know a guy like that.....but it made a good story" 

na man the vette thing works magically U dont even have to ask

Circa 2000 my neighbor across the street when I lived in the Houston area owned a Cobra kit car with a Lincoln 460 engine and a Dodge Viper..

His favorite car to take out on the track? A Cooper Mini...

Said it shocked the hell out of him, but it was the most fun he's ever had behind the wheel.

His wife liked her TOTL, Jag S-type...

• Upvote 1