THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump may face Federal investigation

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

More Republicans say they will object to US election ...

Nearly A Dozen Republican Senators Will Object To ...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2021/...

Jan 02, 2021 · A group of eleven Republican senators on Saturday announced plans to object to certification of the Electoral College if a 10-day “emergency audit” of election results in key states is …

Self serving traitors to the Constitution they swore to uphold.  Republican leaders need to repudiate every single one. Bring the scorpions into the light.🦂🦂🦂🦂

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Self serving traitors to the Constitution they swore to uphold.  Republican leaders need to repudiate every single one. Bring the scorpions into the light.🦂🦂🦂🦂

Electoral fraud is condoned in the Constitution?

Please tell us where that is, troll Tex.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

The SS doesn't handle enforcement of the EA, that would be the DoJ.

So the White House is welcomed to refer Brad to the SS all they damn well please.  They'll file it under "noted".  

Also... "Espionage?"  LOL.    I can't even call you a clown. Clowns work autonomously.  You're just a fucking lap dog at this point.

Well, that didn't last long (civility).

China + Election Fraud + Sos (GA) + ... = Treason (and National Security).

+ Counterfeit Ballots (China), and counterfeiting is something the Secret Service handles.

On 1/4/2021 at 10:59 PM, MLD Woody said:

Cal only gets news from sources that he knows will confirm his bias.

He makes his mind up first and gets facts second. 

As it gets harder and harder to find those facts you creat QAnon

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

More Republicans say they will object to US election ...

Nearly A Dozen Republican Senators Will Object To ...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2021/...

Jan 02, 2021 · A group of eleven Republican senators on Saturday announced plans to object to certification of the Electoral College if a 10-day “emergency audit” of election results in key states is …

I thought you believed in the Constitution Cal?  There is absolutely NOTHING  in the US Constitution that somehow allows for an "emergency audit" of the Electoral votes.   I love Thune's remark about something similar. "That gambit is going down like a shot dog." I'll bring the ammo John.  :)   

Judging by the progression of Trump's election delusions, he will have won the Electoral College 538-0 over Biden in a few weeks' time.

4 hours ago, ATOM said:

tommorow should be a interesting day in DC shit is already popping tonight

wouldnt be surprised if someone dies Ill just have to keep watching the streams from DC

Some have suggested Trump should be arrested for inciting a riot should it come to pass....   I have C-Span and a few other channels racked up and ready to go. Bring the popcorn.  :)  

On 1/4/2021 at 11:28 PM, MLD Woody said:

Yep, I voted for a shitty candidate. I have never once tried to hold Biden up as some great option. Never tried to "deflect" from that. 

A shitty candidate that was still by far the best option.

Please explain which  policies of Biden and what accomplishments he's made in 47 years in politics make him the best option...don't use Trump in your answer.

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Electoral fraud is condoned in the Constitution?

Please tell us where that is, troll Tex.

There is only one fraud and he's leaving soon. Stop living in his delusion or risk being branded a traitor along with him. I have warned all of you multiple times he's a sick bastard, but you will not listen to the voice of experience. Now he has you by the throat and you can't even see anymore for the wool he's now pulled over your collective eyes. And where is the guy who originally saw him for what he was and still is, a circus barker🤡? You all now define Cult in the worst possible way and have destroyed the real GOP most effectively. So now Georgians have given you the worst possible outcome in rejection of the Coup attempt by der Fuhrer💩.

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

There is only one fraud and he's leaving soon. Stop living in his delusion or risk being branded a traitor along with him. I have warned all of you multiple times he's a sick bastard, but you will not listen to the voice of experience. Now he has you by the throat and you can't even see anymore for the wool he's now pulled over your collective eyes. And where is the guy who originally saw him for what he was and still is, a circus barker🤡? You all now define Cult in the worst possible way and have destroyed the real GOP most effectively. So now Georgians have given you the worst possible outcome in rejection of the Coup attempt by der Fuhrer💩.

typical twisted tex - turning anything upside down, inside out, and bass ackwards instead of intelligently replying.

"twist and shout trolling" is all you have tex. which is stupid nothing.

You can't name one thing your obaMao commie and biden did good or great for America,

while we can easily name over two hundreds things PRESIDENT TRUMP has done for America that are good or GREAT for America.

anything else is ignorant trolling and uncivilized.

Name one, or you are done - you have nothing intelligent to add to any conversation.

Have a nice silly day.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

typical twisted tex - turning anything upside down, inside out, and bass ackwards instead of intelligently replying.

"twist and shout trolling" is all you have tex. which is stupid nothing.

Well in that case I will let McConnell, of all people, do my talking for me to you idiots who can no longer think for yourselves. The best speech for Democracy from a Republican since that Liar got in office. Careful he's trolling you with the truth.

• Thanks 1

He is your hero now? he is just a politician player/coward. A lot of republicans are afraid now.

Look at Sen. Howley.

even sissy roberts of the SUpreme Court is afraid.

that is the point of the dems supporting the blm and antifa.

Look it up = go to the BLM website.

all donations go to act blue.

what is act blue?

ActBlue — Billions raised online since 2004

https://secure.actblue.com

Meet ActBlue Express Lane. 13,562,091 Democratic donors have saved their payment information with us via an ActBlue Express account.. The best part? Express users can use their account to give to any candidate or organization on ActBlue. And with our ActBlue Express Lane toolset, you can build single-click automatic payment links for your fundraising emails.

Guess who is hugely connected to ACTBLUE???

Take a guess.

No?

The ActBlue-Soros Complex | Human Events

https://humanevents.com/2009/07/07/the-actbluesoros-complex

Jul 07, 2009 · Soros directly donated $6,900 to ActBlue on May 11, 2008 and Andy and Debby Rappaport gave $70,000. A closer look at non-federal 527 contributions yields similar results. Adam Freed, a Director at Google, donated $18,000. The American Association for Justice, a civil justice activist group, donated $20,000.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well in that case I will let McConnell, of all people, do my talking for me to you idiots who can no longer think for yourselves. The best speech for Democracy from a Republican since that Liar got in office. Careful he's trolling you with the truth.

LOL, I'm behind the times watching the riot in DC..  :( :( :(    Finally caught up enough to comment....  Damn I listened to it too....  as well as Shurmer, and Kolchubar- and even butt-smoocher Cruz (as long as I could stomach his BS).

Any Republican who will so much as dare any further contention of the votes- after the insurrection that occurred needs to be thrown to the MAGA wolves who will summarily dismember them...     

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

I thought you believed in the Constitution Cal?  There is absolutely NOTHING  in the US Constitution that somehow allows for an "emergency audit" of the Electoral votes.   I love Thune's remark about something similar. "That gambit is going down like a shot dog." I'll bring the ammo John.  :)   

Judging by the progression of Trump's election delusions, he will have won the Electoral College 538-0 over Biden in a few weeks' time.

Some have suggested Trump should be arrested for inciting a riot should it come to pass....   I have C-Span and a few other channels racked up and ready to go. Bring the popcorn.  :)  

one dead so far if you really are interested may i suggest all on youtube Portland andy, pt news,villian report there are alot of em with eyes on the ground and you will get more out of them than any news channel also if youtube is not your thing (they do censor alot more lately even deleteing entire streams  go to dlive 

just watch the streams fuck the news

21 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Not the issue.

1) Did Pence just usurp POTUS' authority ?

BLAntifa are the ones that broke in.

There were pictures floating around yesterday of 2x4's, Stones, and Propane tanks sitting on street corners.

BLAntifa members are being ID'd as time goes on as well.

1) POTUS is beating himself off enjoying the kraken show he just unleashed.  

2)  Sure- it's all a BLM plot. Just go away with that crap. PROVE IT.  

3) Trump ENCOURAGED it buy telling the lemmings be there January 6th IT WILL BE HUGE!!!!  Yes indeed- it was so HUGE it got out of control. I fault the DC Police, SS, and the National Guard for underestimating the extent of the Trump unleashed coup could be....  

12 minutes ago, ATOM said:

one dead so far if you really are interested may i suggest all on youtube Portland andy, pt news,villian report there are alot of em with eyes on the ground and you will get more out of them than any news channel also if youtube is not your thing (they do censor alot more lately even deleteing entire streams  go to dlive 

just watch the streams fuck the news

So, how many streams will you need from the protestors (actually traitors, seditionists) breaking into the Capitol obstructing the Electoral count to believe that Trump has got to go before we devolve into a Banana Republic?  Either respect the Electoral votes- or not. The Trumplicans are totally happy to disenfranchise 2 million  Pennsylvania voters over a technicality on signatures. I don't call that democracy. I call it the last gasp of a wannabe dictator doing everything in his power- to cling onto power.  

And if he really wants to be President for another 4 years- how about in the next tow weeks try addressing the corona pandemic and the Russian cyber attack, instead of going out playing golf? I'm truly beginning to hate the loser...  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

1) POTUS is beating himself off enjoying the kraken show he just unleashed.  

2)  Sure- it's all a BLM plot. Just go away with that crap. PROVE IT.  

3) Trump ENCOURAGED it buy telling the lemmings be there January 6th IT WILL BE HUGE!!!!  Yes indeed- it was so HUGE it got out of control. I fault the DC Police, SS, and the National Guard for underestimating the extent of the Trump unleashed coup could be....  

So, how many streams will you need from the protestors (actually traitors, seditionists) breaking into the Capitol obstructing the Electoral count to believe that Trump has got to go before we devolve into a Banana Republic?  Either respect the Electoral votes- or not. The Trumplicans are totally happy to disenfranchise 2 million  Pennsylvania voters over a technicality on signatures. I don't call that democracy. I call it the last gasp of a wannabe dictator doing everything in his power- to cling onto power.  

And if he really wants to be President for another 4 years- how about in the next tow weeks try addressing the corona pandemic and the Russian cyber attack, instead of going out playing golf? I'm truly beginning to hate the loser...  

most are not protesters they just stream what is happening Portland andy is not a trump fan (he just restreams them) infact antfifia hates him as he has been maced by them more than once for streaming what was going on in portland

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

He is your hero now? he is just a politician player/coward. A lot of republicans are afraid now.

Look at Sen. Howley.

even sissy roberts of the SUpreme Court is afraid.

that is the point of the dems supporting the blm and antifa.

Look it up = go to the BLM website.

all donations go to act blue.

what is act blue?

ActBlue — Billions raised online since 2004

https://secure.actblue.com

Meet ActBlue Express Lane. 13,562,091 Democratic donors have saved their payment information with us via an ActBlue Express account.. The best part? Express users can use their account to give to any candidate or organization on ActBlue. And with our ActBlue Express Lane toolset, you can build single-click automatic payment links for your fundraising emails.

Guess who is hugely connected to ACTBLUE???

Take a guess.

No?

The ActBlue-Soros Complex | Human Events

https://humanevents.com/2009/07/07/the-actbluesoros-complex

Jul 07, 2009 · Soros directly donated $6,900 to ActBlue on May 11, 2008 and Andy and Debby Rappaport gave $70,000. A closer look at non-federal 527 contributions yields similar results. Adam Freed, a Director at Google, donated $18,000. The American Association for Justice, a civil justice activist group, donated $20,000.

Well it's not that he's my hero, it's that I thought you might listen for a change since you prefer to denigrate me and what I say. Instead you sure throw a lot of shit on the wall to deflect from my posts. So I guess I'll let the new golf buddy talk while you clean up that shit.  

that stupid last post bounces right back at you.

and, the violence in the capitol?

is a gift to anti-Pres Trump, anti-Constitution/Bill of Rights/anti-government, and

a disgrace to the intentions of thousands of peaceful protesters.

We've seen it before - legit reason to suspect that it was antifa/blm discrediting the

Pro-America/Pro-Pres Trump PEACEFUL protesters.

Which, I suspect, really was a plan by the left.

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

that stupid last post bounces right back at you.

and, the violence in the capitol?

is a gift to anti-Pres Trump, anti-Constitution/Bill of Rights/anti-government, and

a disgrace to the intentions of thousands of peaceful protesters.

We've seen it before - legit reason to suspect that it was antifa/blm discrediting the

Pro-America/Pro-Pres Trump PEACEFUL protesters.

Which, I suspect, really was a plan by the left.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

your heroes are slimeball cowards. Want to quit worshipping them now?

Funny how every person who has ever disagreed with trumpy on anything since you started worshiping him has automatically turned into a slimeball of some kind or other. Projection much?