THE BROWNS BOARD

Fauci ADMITS He Lied To Americans

Vambo

1 hour ago, Axe said:

It's complicated, not just about wearing masks, but wearing a mask, then GOING OUT to stores, gas pump handles with no protection, door handles, on clothes walking through the air, other stupid people wearing the mask only on their mouths and leaving their noses out, etc etc etc.

I believe we've never seen a virus that has spread like this. When I brought up my concern that the virus could mutate ... somebody nixed that idea. Except it most certainly has developed different strains, which would be one of my criteria for developing a bio weapon - an economic oriented one, not so much a deadly one.

Anyways, from the article - an interesting comment:

Laura

January 4, 2021 at 5:38 am | #

Could the upswing in new cases possibly be because China has been re-releasing a fresh supply of covid virus to keep numbers sufficiently high, which will continue to spread fear and make it appear that nothing we do can mitigate this virus? How else to explain all of these upswings after improvements in case numbers? And how else to explain the decline in cases in China? Never underestimate their potential for evil.

You definitely are one of our village idiot's followers... 

Where are you all even finding these bullshit conspiracy theory level sites? My god. It's worrying that a large portion of our more susceptible population is falling for this. This is a pseudoscience conspiracy theory level bullshit website that is dressing itself up to seem legit. No respected person in any scientific field would look at this site and treat it like a valid source. 

Now, by hearing this, because you are so far down the rabbit hole, you are going to feel even more justified. You're going to say "see! you can't even refute what they're saying!", "I knew this was the truth and you jsut can't handle it", and "I won't trust your liberal news sources such as [insert literally any major, respected scientific outlet]". But the giant JAFBF thread has shown you are wrapped up in nonsense as well. It is a shame.