THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns VS Steelers Gameday Thread***

Nero

12 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I'm more concerned about who is playing, or frankly, who isn't. I just read that Kevin Johnson is out now, so who the hell is playing in the damn secondary? And who is playing at linebacker? 

37 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

I'm all* out of worries this week 😇...  kick the 🏈

Sometimes it just takes a player to get his chance....  

Clay Matthews, Jr. - Four-time Pro Bowl Linebacker for the Cleveland Browns from 1978-1993.    No better game day than Today 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Sometimes it just takes a player to get his chance....

OK Gumby...let's go with that! 

BRING THE EFFING PAIN! 

Joe Woods- please protect this patchwork secondary by blitzing.  Karl Joseph is more suited to play this role.  Quit making excuses - it’s Week 17 if your team doesn’t know where they need to be now maybe it is you, your scheme or they way it is communicated.  

That’s all.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

The guy has the yips more than anyone.  

Cleveland is an awful place for him too 

It's all about his first kick. Even if he makes the first XP, he'll be ok. 

5 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Joe Woods- please protect this patchwork secondary by blitzing.  Karl Joseph is more suited to play this role.  Quit making excuses - it’s Week 17 if your team doesn’t know where they need to be now maybe it is you, your scheme or they way it is communicated.  

That’s all.  

Woods will earn his money today. He doesn't have at least half of his starting defense and his magical turnovers, once so prevalent, have dried up and vanished. It's going to be tough, but I have faith. 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Us scientists have been using the metric system for years. Americans are just too stubborn or Retarded to convert to the system 95% of the rest of the world uses. Gipper's pills are measured in grams, milligrams,  or micrograms.  Buying gas by the liter is more precise than buying it by the gallon.  

Sheeze. 0 C= freezing. 100 C= boiling.  37 C human body temperature.  

Shut the hell up already Gipper. 

Like I said as far as human existence is concerned Fahrenheit is a more 0 to 100 system. Almost more metric

13 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Cheap shot facemask, no call.

Jerome Booger.  We aren’t getting calls today.  

Have to tackle, Baker had to Wake up, Stefanski needs to put down the crayon and draw up some plays...Woods needs to send a couple guys and force a mistake or two.