THE BROWNS BOARD

Congress overrides Trump veto

Browns149

That is just terrible. Looks like they are going to remove all the traitor's names from all the military bases and property. How will anyone remember those traitors killing some many Americans? I mean other than the books, movies, documentaries, TV shows, history classes, college courses, and Civil War archives.

Good, those hardworking members of Congress deserve that big fat raise they just voted for themselves.

Also, I for one am tickled shitless that the taxpayers of America are forking over billions of dollars to other countries.

14A2F647-210B-48C3-978D-645C1A286541.jpeg

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Good, those hardworking members of Congress deserve that big fat raise they just voted for themselves.

Also, I for one am tickled shitless that the taxpayers of America are forking over billions of dollars to other countries.

14A2F647-210B-48C3-978D-645C1A286541.jpeg

#Whataboutism

34 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Yes, it's both. You going to talk about your lord and savior being overruled or bring up some more unrelated memes?

I don’t know, you set the bar pretty high with your “whataboutism”.

except the smarty mouth leftwing loonies never learn words - they are emotionally knee jerk oriented

to keep misusing them, then they cry and rage because they aren't understood.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

except the smarty mouth leftwing loonies never learn words - they are emotionally knee jerk oriented

to keep misusing them, then they cry and rage because they aren't understood.

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . ) - POLITICAL DISCUSSION - THE BROWNS BOARD

You are doing great of avoiding the subject of the thread.