THE BROWNS BOARD

Star Witness

MLD Woody

We write to you now because you have positioned yourself as a prominent leader of the ongoing misinformation campaign by pretending to have some sort of ‘insider’s knowledge’ regarding Dominion’s business activities, when in reality you were hired through a staffing agency for one day to clean glass on machines and complete other menial tasks,” 

EqXJGJiW8A0YTXC.jpeg

EqXJHiOXYAAe-vn.jpeg

EqXJIRcXcAAUBBB.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Dominion did donate between $25,001 and $50,000 to the Clinton Foundation in 2014, according to reporting by the Washington Post, but its lobbyists have also donated to Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Other social media sleuths pointed to Dominion's hiring of Nadeam Elshami, Pelosi's former chief of staff, as part of its lobbying team as alleged evidence of a link between the company and Pelosi.

https://www.startribune.com/posts-falsify-ties-between-election-tech-firm-and-democrats/573032441/

18 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Dominion did donate between $25,001 and $50,000 to the Clinton Foundation in 2014, according to reporting by the Washington Post, but its lobbyists have also donated to Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Other social media sleuths pointed to Dominion's hiring of Nadeam Elshami, Pelosi's former chief of staff, as part of its lobbying team as alleged evidence of a link between the company and Pelosi.

https://www.startribune.com/posts-falsify-ties-between-election-tech-firm-and-democrats/573032441/

WhatAboutism at it's best.

45 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We write to you now because you have positioned yourself as a prominent leader of the ongoing misinformation campaign by pretending to have some sort of ‘insider’s knowledge’ regarding Dominion’s business activities, when in reality you were hired through a staffing agency for one day to clean glass on machines and complete other menial tasks,” 

EqXJGJiW8A0YTXC.jpeg

EqXJHiOXYAAe-vn.jpeg

EqXJIRcXcAAUBBB.jpeg

The swamp!  Use it as shit paper!

We'll see if Dominion's cease and desist orders and threats of defamation lawsuits due to baseless claims  have any effect on his shills over on FOX, Ghool-iani, and head nut job Sidney... 

Now the Georgia election is rigged the other way? OMG, you can't make this stuff up in your wildest dreams.   :D https://www.newsweek.com/sidney-powell-thinks-georgia-senate-runoff-may-rigged-favor-gop-1557898

PS- If Trumpie want Governor Kemp to resign- it's time for Kemp to tell Trump to resign already, you're embarrassing yourself.  

33 minutes ago, hoorta said:

We'll see if Dominion's cease and desist orders and threats of defamation lawsuits due to baseless claims  have any effect on his shills over on FOX, Ghool-iani, and head nut job Sidney... 

Now the Georgia election is rigged the other way? OMG, you can't make this stuff up in your wildest dreams.   :D https://www.newsweek.com/sidney-powell-thinks-georgia-senate-runoff-may-rigged-favor-gop-1557898

PS- If Trumpie want Governor Kemp to resign- it's time for Kemp to tell Trump to resign already, you're embarrassing yourself.  

Will you be happy when the Dems run the senate?  I think you will.

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

We know your true identity Cal. It lives at the bottom of the Trump Rabbit Hole.  

objective? You don't like the message? nobody cares. Happy New Year.

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

As our Country rapidly grows stronger and smarter under my administration’s great leadership, I want to wish all of my friends, supporters, enemies, haters, and even the very dishonest Fake News Media, a Happy and Healthy New Year.

2020 was a trying year for America, as well as many Nations around the world. But, as promised, I delivered a safe and effective Coronavirus Vaccine, and we are coming back stronger and faster than anyone thought possible. 

Happy New Year and God Bless!

Thank you,

President Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:
As our Country rapidly grows stronger and smarter under my administration’s great leadership, I want to wish all of my friends, supporters, enemies, haters, and even the very dishonest Fake News Media, a Happy and Healthy New Year.

2020 was a trying year for America, as well as many Nations around the world. But, as promised, I delivered a safe and effective Coronavirus Vaccine, and we are coming back stronger and faster than anyone thought possible. 

Happy New Year and God Bless!

Thank you,

President Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

Well said. Now just go away  quietly 

oh. I don't remember you and the forum troublemaker wanting your obMao commie to go away quietly.

Why Won't Barack Obama Go Away? - American Thinker

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/...

Mar 15, 2018 · When President Trump made his miraculous win constitutionally official last year, President Obama went away, back to Chicago, to administer the death and destructionleft in …

Behind the Scenes, Obama Never Left

https://www.theepochtimes.com/behind-the-scenes...

Nov 17, 2020 · In a sense, Obama never left. He was the first president in a century to stay in Washington after the end of his term; Woodrow Wilson had suffered a …

rl04.jpg

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Taking the moral high ground from a baby killing democrat....even more shocking.

I’m not a democrat. Never have been

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Racist my ass.

So putting a banana in front and f black people ISN’T racist?  Then why do you find that picture funny?

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

So you post derogatory pictures of Trump but defend Obama?

Yeah...I’m a steak eating vegetarian too.

That doesn’t make me a democrat 

7 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

That doesn’t make me a democrat 

If you don't agree with everything they say you must be the enemy and disagree with them on everything

(and yes, the Obama banana pic is at the core of a lot of stuff here... even if there is an attempt to hide it)

11 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Because it makes you feel bad.

Making people feel bad is funny to you?

That’s a characteristic of a sociopath

Just now, MLD Woody said:

If you don't agree with everything they say you must be the enemy and disagree with them on everything

(and yes, the Obama banana pic is at the core of a lot of stuff here... even if there is an attempt to hide it)

That’s the thing. I do agree with conservative things. I also agree with liberal things too