THE BROWNS BOARD

'Morning Joe' mainstay Donny Deutsch blames media for continuing to obsess over Trump: 'We are guilty'

Vambo

Yup Vambo & the FOXY propaganda network.. I'm sure OANN and The Epoch Times will weigh in too... However, Cheetos campaign is as washed up as a dead beached whale on the shore, and it started to stink pretty badly weeks ago.  IT'S OVER, AND IT'S PAST TIME FOR YOUR LOADED WITH CONSPIRACY CRAP COMRADES TO STOP THE BULLSHIT ALREADY.   

https://www.aol.com/news/york-post-calls-trump-stop-155018157.html

The paper called Sidney Powell, one of the lawyers who has pushed wild and false conspiracy theories alleging massive voter fraud, a “crazy person.” Sure enough, I've been saying that for weeks.... So you have a 270 page fraud manifesto Sid? Were those black helicopters unloading Biden ballots from Russia\China (take your pick) somewhere on a deserted airstrip somewhere in Arizona? Really? You think a different judge is going to actually read through all your krappen? You'll get 15 minutes to state your objections, and then get thrown out for lack of credible evidence- just like the other 60 times before...   

https://www.brownsnation.com/baker-mayfield-walks-off-postgame-interview-after-jets-loss/

Yes, The Mainstream Media Are Really This Corrupt

"...My Montana respite permitted me to complete a close reading of Tim Groseclose’s stunning book, “Left Turn: How Liberal Media Bias Distorts the American Mind.” He was the featured guest on the June 22, 2020 edition of Mark Levin’s “Life, Liberty and Levin” show back in July. Groseclose boldly states, then backs up with strong empirical data the fact that journalists fail to give us a representative sample of viewpoints in day-to-day their reporting. Because of their own leftist beliefs and the corrupt industry in which they ply their trade, journalists are more likely to report facts and statistics that liberals want you to learn and less likely to report facts and statistics that conservatives want you to learn. This is his “distortion theory of media bias” wherein a typical presidential election, only about 7 percent of D.C. news correspondents vote for Republicans.

We have seen prima facia evidence of this progressive media step too far with the recent resignation of New Yawk Times opinion editor James Bennet and the subsequent resignation of the Times’ Bari Weiss, where she stated, “But the lessons that ought to have followed the [2016] election—lessons about the importance of understanding other Americans, the necessity of resisting tribalism, and the centrality of the free exchange of ideas to a democratic society—have not been learned. Instead, a new consensus has emerged in the press, but perhaps especially in this paper: that truth isn’t a process of collective discovery, but an orthodoxy already known to an enlightened few whose job is to inform everyone else.”

The sad state of journalism today is that they don’t give Putz-litzer Prizes to writers of stories that represent anything with a whiff of conservativism. Instead, radical excrement like the Times’ 1619 Project is elevated to journalism’s lofty pinnacle for every newsroom and news jerk to emulate. It is not unlike awarding the Nobel Peace Prize to Barack Obama. Will the last conservative journalist kindly turn off the lights when (s)he is finally given the boot out the newsroom door?

Even well-respected former news executives abhor journalism’s hard left turn. As Van Gordon Sauter, president of CBS News back in 1982-83 and 1986, opined recently in the Wall Street Journal, “The highly influential daily newspapers in New York, Washington, Los Angeles, and Boston are now decidedly liberal. On the home screen, the three broadcast network divisions still have their liberal tilt. Two of the three leading cable news sources are unrelentingly liberal in their fear and loathing of President Trump.” I suspect Sauter was being somewhat politic with his remarks."

"How surprising that Trump supporters parade themselves as true patriots when they are now supporting the most unpatriotic act possible -- the subversion of an election won by someone they don't like." Saw that comment in a forum that isn't as biased as this one is... 

Yes, Cal- even your right wing media says it's over. But a few looney senators still want Pence to steal the election for Donnie.... 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

"How surprising that Trump supporters parade themselves as true patriots when they are now supporting the most unpatriotic act possible -- the subversion of an election won by someone they don't like." Saw that comment in a forum that isn't as biased as this one is... 

Yes, Cal- even your right wing media says it's over. But a few looney senators still want Pence to steal the election for Donnie.... 

Lawmakers side with Trump, vote to increase direct payments to $2,000 Breaking News

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.brownsnation.com/baker-mayfield-walks-off-postgame-interview-after-jets-loss/

Yes, The Mainstream Media Are Really This Corrupt

"...My Montana respite permitted me to complete a close reading of Tim Groseclose’s stunning book, “Left Turn: How Liberal Media Bias Distorts the American Mind.” He was the featured guest on the June 22, 2020 edition of Mark Levin’s “Life, Liberty and Levin” show back in July. Groseclose boldly states, then backs up with strong empirical data the fact that journalists fail to give us a representative sample of viewpoints in day-to-day their reporting. Because of their own leftist beliefs and the corrupt industry in which they ply their trade, journalists are more likely to report facts and statistics that liberals want you to learn and less likely to report facts and statistics that conservatives want you to learn. This is his “distortion theory of media bias” wherein a typical presidential election, only about 7 percent of D.C. news correspondents vote for Republicans.

We have seen prima facia evidence of this progressive media step too far with the recent resignation of New Yawk Times opinion editor James Bennet and the subsequent resignation of the Times’ Bari Weiss, where she stated, “But the lessons that ought to have followed the [2016] election—lessons about the importance of understanding other Americans, the necessity of resisting tribalism, and the centrality of the free exchange of ideas to a democratic society—have not been learned. Instead, a new consensus has emerged in the press, but perhaps especially in this paper: that truth isn’t a process of collective discovery, but an orthodoxy already known to an enlightened few whose job is to inform everyone else.”

The sad state of journalism today is that they don’t give Putz-litzer Prizes to writers of stories that represent anything with a whiff of conservativism. Instead, radical excrement like the Times’ 1619 Project is elevated to journalism’s lofty pinnacle for every newsroom and news jerk to emulate. It is not unlike awarding the Nobel Peace Prize to Barack Obama. Will the last conservative journalist kindly turn off the lights when (s)he is finally given the boot out the newsroom door?

Even well-respected former news executives abhor journalism’s hard left turn. As Van Gordon Sauter, president of CBS News back in 1982-83 and 1986, opined recently in the Wall Street Journal, “The highly influential daily newspapers in New York, Washington, Los Angeles, and Boston are now decidedly liberal. On the home screen, the three broadcast network divisions still have their liberal tilt. Two of the three leading cable news sources are unrelentingly liberal in their fear and loathing of President Trump.” I suspect Sauter was being somewhat politic with his remarks."

Which is exactly why hoorta  posted the article from the NY Post, the far right wing NY source owned by Murdock.

AdChoices
December 28, 2020 cover of the New York Post. (Photo illustration: Yahoo News; photos: NYPost, Getty Images)

The front page of Monday’s New York Post. (Photo illustration: Yahoo News; photos: NYPost, Getty Images)

Here is the original for your perusal.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/27/give-it-up-mr-president-for-your-sake-and-the-nations/

From their editorial: "Unfortunately, you’re obsessed with the next day, Jan. 6, when Congress will, in a pro forma action, certify the Electoral College vote. You have tweeted that, as long as Republicans have “courage,” they can overturn the results and give you four more years in office.

In other words, you’re cheering for an undemocratic coup."

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Which is exactly why hoorta  posted the article from the NY Post, the far right wing NY source owned by Murdock.

Here is the original for your perusal.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/27/give-it-up-mr-president-for-your-sake-and-the-nations/

From their editorial: "Unfortunately, you’re obsessed with the next day, Jan. 6, when Congress will, in a pro forma action, certify the Electoral College vote. You have tweeted that, as long as Republicans have “courage,” they can overturn the results and give you four more years in office.

In other words, you’re cheering for an undemocratic coup."

& that's why I posted it. The sad part is Mike Pence could rediscover he has a spine, stop sucking up to Trump if he values his own political career, and stop the Congressional nut jobs in their tracks who are suggesting a political coup by the following:

"Look we may not like it, but these electoral votes are valid- and there's nothing I can do about it. "

In my POV what those loonies want to do is sedition- plain and simple. If they actually try it they should be Impeached and thrown in jail.

Need a definition?     Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent toward, or rebellion against, established authority. BTW Cheetos is treading on thin ice there himself. 

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Only to cult members.

Ah, let's talk cult for a minute. The scary thing is when you come right down to it, there's very little difference between cult leaders like David Koresh, Jim Jones, or dare I say Charles Manson than Donald Trump. Just a matter of MAGA degree. Haven't heard of anyone injecting bleach so far- but the opposition who has denied him President for life status have been getting plenty of death threats.  I (think) TBD January 20th, democracy held up in the courts- this time around.   It's far more fragile then  I imagined when you accidentally get an unbalanced pathological liar in the White House who thinks the Constitution doesn't apply to him- and gets his true believers to follow right along.  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Ah, let's talk cult for a minute. The scary thing is when you come right down to it, there's very little difference between cult leaders like David Koresh, Jim Jones, or dare I say Charles Manson than Donald Trump. Just a matter of MAGA degree. Haven't heard of anyone injecting bleach so far- but the opposition who has denied him President for life status have been getting plenty of death threats.  I (think) TBD January 20th, democracy held up in the courts- this time around.   It's far more fragile then  I imagined when you accidentally get an unbalanced pathological liar in the White House who thinks the Constitution doesn't apply to him- and gets his true believers to follow right along.  

LOL....your TDS is showing again! 😂😂😂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

LOL....your TDS is showing again! 😂😂😂

Really?-where would you say Constitution cal lies on that continuum? He won't support the court decisions all the way up through and including the Supreme Court, the 3rd in the 3 power Constitutional government we have. Same goes for all these congressmen who are contemplating throwing out the results of the electoral college. Yeah, they seem like real constitutionalists too. 😱 God save us from all these "Americans" who want a Mad King in a Bananas Monarchy.🤴

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

image.png.753b9e261f10a7de96f36e33f2513a09.png

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Really?-where would you say Constitution cal lies on that continuum? He won't support the court decisions all the way up through and including the Supreme Court, the 3rd in the 3 power Constitutional government we have. Same goes for all these congressmen who are contemplating throwing out the results of the electoral college. Yeah, they seem like real constitutionalists too. 😱 God save us from all these "Americans" who want a Mad King in a Bananas Monarchy.🤴

I stand corrected...YOUR TDS is showing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

I stand corrected...YOUR TDS is showing.

Nah, couldn't stand him for years before you even thought about voting for him. And even before he started the lie that got attention, the birther lie. He's always been a con, a liar and a thief. And yet you clowns thought he was a good idea. Now TSDS I could own up to. Trump Supporters Disorder Syndrome. That's relatively new.😂

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think the right question is how they're liking life in the  ever deeper Trump rabbit hole of denial.  They apparently think outright sedition is OK as long as Cheetos stays in power.  

MHO? Losing the election to Joe was such a blow to Trumpie's fragile ego, he's become totally unhinged, and is currently only listening to equally unhinged sycophants willing to tell him what he wants to hear. 

BTW, if you actually read the 12th amendment, there's nothing in it that allows Pence to arbitrarily toss out Electoral Votes he doesn't like. The loonies are grasping at straws, Trump's phony (non-certified) Electoral votes will be summarily tossed out. 

"The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;-The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;-The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President-The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."

This thread rings true people just can't quit talking about Trump, they claim Biden won but yet can't name any policies of his they like or any of Joe's lies and plagiarizing.

They have to talk Trump they are addicted to Trump!😍

6 minutes ago, Vambo said:

This thread rings true people just can't quit talking about Trump, they claim Biden won but yet can't name any policies of his they like or any of Joe's lies and plagiarizing.

They have to talk Trump they are addicted to Trump!😍

Everybody always looks at the car crash

What’s better? A train wreck or a boring old man?

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I think the right question is how they're liking life in the  ever deeper Trump rabbit hole of denial.  They apparently think outright sedition is OK as long as Cheetos stays in power.  

MHO? Losing the election to Joe was such a blow to Trumpie's fragile ego, he's become totally unhinged, and is currently only listening to equally unhinged sycophants willing to tell him what he wants to hear. 

BTW, if you actually read the 12th amendment, there's nothing in it that allows Pence to arbitrarily toss out Electoral Votes he doesn't like. The loonies are grasping at straws, Trump's phony (non-certified) Electoral votes will be summarily tossed out. 

"The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;-The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;-The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President-The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."

Your lights are on, but you're not home
Your mind is not your own
Your heart sweats, your body shakes
Another kiss is what it takes
You can't sleep, you can't eat
There's no doubt, you're in deep
Your throat is tight, you can't breathe
Another kiss is all you need
Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah
It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough
You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to Trump
You see the signs, but you can't read
You're running at a different speed
Your heart beats in double time
Another kiss and you'll be mine, a one track mind
You can't be saved
Oblivion is all you crave
If there's some left for you
You don't mind if you do
Might as well face it, you're addicted to Trump
Your lights are on, but you're not home
Your will is not your own
You're heart sweats and teeth grind
Another kiss and you'll be mine

Keep posting about your favorite topic Donald Trump!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Everybody always looks at the car crash

What’s better? A train wreck or a boring old man?

Boring not true Biden is a WAR monger, Biden tells more lies than Trump.

If Trump is  CAR wreck Biden is a the twin towers!

8 minutes ago, Vambo said:

People think Biden is “sleepy, old Joe”

People KNOW Trump is a train wreck 

Just now, Browns149 said:

The Dems don’t really want Joe as Prez, what they really want is Kamaltoe.

Joe was just the catalyst to get the moderates vote, because Kamaltoe’s views are too far left.

Dimentia Joe will step down, and let the Ho take over.

1 minute ago, Browns149 said:

People know Beijing Biden is the Twin Towers! Beijing Biden War mongering. lying, racist patsy who will sell out the country for a job for a family member there ever will be.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Browns149 said: