THE BROWNS BOARD

The Biden National Gun Violence Health Crisis Emergency Begins

Vambo

https://www.nssf.org/the-biden-national-gun-violence-health-crisis-emergency-begins/

With more than a month still left before he takes the Oath of Office, he laid the groundwork to seize on a “public health crisis” to push a gun grab.

Gun Control Ranks Low on Voters’ Wish List for Biden, Congress

10 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Go buy some more gun now!!!! You got to hurry. Don't forget when Obama took all of our guns!!!!

For the newest state in the Risen Confederacy might I suggest this for Ohioans. The flag inlay is pure silver.🤩

https://www.cimarron-firearms.com/1851-richards-mason-38-spl-7-1-2-in-csa-battle-flag-inlay.html

55 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Riden this down for the January 6 Rally if the weather is nice .

See the source image

You can do that legally in Texas with a LTC, but not in D.C. Into the hoosegow you go.🤠😱

PS-I wonder if I can adapt that to my bicycle?! I have a Western style Ruger .357 mag Blackhawk.😁

20 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You can do that legally in Texas with a LTC, but not in D.C. Into the hoosegow you go.🤠😱

PS-I wonder if I can adapt that to my bicycle?! I have a Western style Ruger .357 mag Blackhawk.😁

Just one of the many reasons that Washington DC never ranks among the top million safest places in America.

😁

WSS

• Haha 1