THE BROWNS BOARD

California coronavirus cases are surging, so are the lockdowns not helping?

Vambo

Of course they're not helping. They never had a chance of helping. Nothing is going to help because the genie is out of the bottle. As long as they allow the great unwashed to congregate at walmart and wheeze fatly over all the merchandise there's a zero percent chance of containing the black cold. Masks are all but useless. Here's a nice little test for you. Get yourself a vape pen, inhale, then put your magic mask on and exhale normally. Observe how much of it stays inside the mask. 

Here don't bother. I'll answer that for you. None. It escapes from all sides. And where do you think that goes? It doesn't just magically disappear because you are wearing a mask. It hangs in the air. Every breath you take inside walmart or any other store is laced with virus. 

You need a properly fitted respirator to filter the air. Some shitty loose chinese surgical mask under your nose isn't going to do the trick. 

4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Of course they're not helping. They never had a chance of helping. Nothing is going to help because the genie is out of the bottle. As long as they allow the great unwashed to congregate at walmart and wheeze fatly over all the merchandise there's a zero percent chance of containing the black cold. Masks are all but useless. Here's a nice little test for you. Get yourself a vape pen, inhale, then put your magic mask on and exhale normally. Observe how much of it stays inside the mask. 

Here don't bother. I'll answer that for you. None. It escapes from all sides. And where do you think that goes? It doesn't just magically disappear because you are wearing a mask. It hangs in the air. Every breath you take inside walmart or any other store is laced with virus. 

You need a properly fitted respirator to filter the air. Some shitty loose chinese surgical mask under your nose isn't going to do the trick. 

I don't believe, though, that the comparison with vape smoke and coughing out a virus contaminated air stream is valid. Smoke particles are a result of fire? they don't adhere to moisture. It's scientifically true that viruses exuded from sinuses/lungs are adhered to moisture - water droplets will be caught in good masks. Smoke particles  - nope.

Lockdowns don't work - they cause damage to the health of people - mental/emotional/physical. and the virus rages on.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-12-israel-nationwide-lockdown.html

Israel is going on their third lockdown. #1 and 2 didn't work, so.....

Besides - so many people are ignorant - they wear their masks BELOW their noses. It's worrisome. I"m concerning that so many people don't blame communist china for letting this virus loose upon the entire earth - and lied all the while as they let it happen.

They cause damage to businesses, eventually making some fail. Despair of lifetime works sets in, no chance to start over.

It is also disappointing that simple because of leftwing "look at me I hate" culture - they refuse to admit that Pres Trump's leadership was the key factor in getting vaccines created and approved so quickly - a historic first.

8 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

you know what is bad ass some bars have opened here in oregon city and the town of sandy is giving a big fuck you to to governer **MASK** brown and are going to open 

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't believe, though, that the comparison with vape smoke and coughing out a virus contaminated air stream is valid. Smoke particles are a result of fire? they don't adhere to moisture. It's scientifically true that viruses exuded from sinuses/lungs are adhered to moisture - water droplets will be caught in good masks. Smoke particles  - nope. 

Lockdowns don't work - they cause damage to the health of people - mental/emotional/physical. and the virus rages on.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-12-israel-nationwide-lockdown.html

Israel is going on their third lockdown. #1 and 2 didn't work, so.....

Besides - so many people are ignorant - they wear their masks BELOW their noses. It's worrisome. I"m concerning that so many people don't blame communist china for letting this virus loose upon the entire earth - and lied all the while as they let it happen.

They cause damage to businesses, eventually making some fail. Despair of lifetime works sets in, no chance to start over.

It is also disappointing that simple because of leftwing "look at me I hate" culture - they refuse to admit that Pres Trump's leadership was the key factor in getting vaccines created and approved so quickly - a historic first.

Shows what you know. 

Just now, The Cysko Kid said:

Vaping is literally vapor. Hence the name. There is no combustion as part of the process. 

true, I wouldn't know - but a smoke particle is still a particle that isn't a virus that doesn't exist in the air without being in a water droplet.

just my opinion - the corrupt WHO said the covid could also spread as an aerosol, then backed away from it.....

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/aerosol-airborne-droplets-amid-covid-19/story?id=73250018

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

This dipshit.  MD's disagree with your repairman views. 

On 12/28/2020 at 6:58 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

This dipshit.  MD's disagree with your repairman views. 

What MD tells you your dumb surgical mask prevents covid? 

"Slow the spread" you living turd. Not stop it. Big difference. Neither matters when you're milling around walmart wheezing heavily and sucking wind equally hard because you're 450 pounds.