THE BROWNS BOARD

A breakdown of where the Covid money went to.

Canton Dawg

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

So what are you not understanding about this ?

image.png.e5bc4801eeebba91d68681873a214831.png

image.thumb.png.35b56fa79b99cb22c6c77866ed0a7583.png

You're a moron. 

You're being led by the nose using bad memes and angry middle aged mom level facebook posts

Like I said, combining the two bills paid the ground work to make it easy to piss people off. Especially people that just read a post on twitter, take it as fact, and go about their day. 

The type of idiot that would repost something that just says "Bill Gates" got $3.7B or whatever.

That's you. You're that idiot. You're not even some sympathetic soul that got caught up in a crazy internet conspiracy anymore. You've lost that now. These last two months have proven you're just an idiot. 

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're a moron. 

You're being led by the nose using bad memes and angry middle aged mom level facebook posts

Like I said, combining the two bills paid the ground work to make it easy to piss people off. Especially people that just read a post on twitter, take it as fact, and go about their day. 

The type of idiot that would repost something that just says "Bill Gates" got $3.7B or whatever.

That's you. You're that idiot. You're not even some sympathetic soul that got caught up in a crazy internet conspiracy anymore. You've lost that now. These last two months have proven you're just an idiot. 

wait, I thought your biased nanny didn't like name calling.... you might get a warning point and banished from the entire internet and blackballed from every going on a trip to Canada....

what the heck eh?

On 12/23/2020 at 7:50 AM, Westside Steve said:

The entire stimulus idea is crap. Shoveling money onto a bonfire is going to come back and bite us all in the ass. Who the hell wants to go back to work if they can stay on unemployment for  yet another 6 months and get an extra three hundred bucks a week? And how hard is it going to be to get up off the couch and go back do a job? I would wager that most people go to work because they have to not because they love their jobs.

But regardless of any of that this bill his horseshit. The fact that any bill contains so much useless pork should piss everybody off.

Human nature being what it is it looks like the great unwashed attitude is, hey I'll be pissed off after I get the two thousand bucks hahaha

(not me BTW I won't get it even though I'm one of the few people on this board that actually got fucked out of making a living this summer.)

WSS

Agreed on all fronts but what I love is how it highlights why America is failing.  The ruling class can give you a $2000 check and $8000 in extra unemployment and that is viewed as a huge win for the working class.  Americans are so easily placated while tangible wealth is less and less attainable.

• Like 1