THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden will not discuss Hunter Biden probe, what is Biden Hiden!?

Vambo

William Barr says no need for special counsels to investigate election or Hunter Biden - CNNPolitics

Attorney General William Barr on Monday rejected several of President Donald Trump's inflammatory and unfounded statements regarding the presidential election, saying at a news conference that he doesn't plan to appoint a special counsel to investigate President-elect Joe Biden's son Hunter or the election.

"If I thought a special counsel at this stage was a right tool and was appropriate, I would name one, but I haven't and I'm not going to," Barr said in response to a question on the presidential election. He said that widespread fraud wasn't found in this election.
Barr also roundly rejected suggestions from the President's supporters in recent days who've called for the US government to seize voting machines.

"I see no basis for seizure of machines by the federal government," Barr said Monday.

53 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It's the same news wherever you get it from. The video doesn't change. Go find it and watch it.

That's true. And despite some hyperbolic headlines the news articles are pretty much the same if they're being related by Red State or MSNBC. It doesn't particularly change the facts. Just the slant.

But with the evidence we've seen I think and impartial viewer would think the Biden family has a lot to hide. And after four years of hyperventilating over unproven claims against the president you Hypocrites are all of a sudden fine with it.

WSS

• Upvote 1