THE BROWNS BOARD

The "America will plummet into despair leftwing wise" Christmas gift idea thread

calfoxwc

Here's two:

Stock up on barley grain. Not only can you eat barley as you would oatmeal, you can use it to make bread with barley flour. Might need a grinder... maybe only a coffee grinder would work small scale.

Here's a secret: you can actually take barley - and roast it in the oven, and use it to make coffee !

My other idea is, for those who need to avoid sugar, here is an outstanding product you can find in some stores... and online.

Skinny Syrup. I learned about this from our friends like family in NC. And our friends up here buy more of it than I do. Zero calorie, no sugar.

All sorts of flavors - (if you order it, won't get there before Christmas, sorry) but it is really great. I use it in my tea - mango, peach, and dragonfruit.

I use the vanilla in my coffee. It's really sweet. I want to try the mocha... my favorites are mango and dragonfruit for tea, and the vanilla for coffee.

I just think this is an excellent quality product - should sweeten up even the most vicious, hate-raged, traitorous leftwing sourpuss somebeitch you know.

Skinny Syrups

0 Calories. 0 Sugar. 0 Carbs

50 guilt-free flavors for your coffee, tea, protein shakes, baking or just about anything.

image.png.82859c070ea3189d08250917827813fd.png

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Leftwing despair is you using artificial sugar sweeteners in your coffee.

A splash of half and half and a dash of cinnamon if you want to get some additional flavor.   Jesus Christ, have some self respect man.

I bet you drink Mic Ultra Tuscan orange.

lol. No, no, but I love sugar in my green tea - and my Wife and a close friend - she's diabetic, have fussed at me about it -

and... it is really excellent quality stuff- excellent flavor. As much as I despise artificial pop - I started liking Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry a good bit. Not enough, but a good bit. I like my sweet tea, and drink green tea a lot. Too much white sugar over a course of a day...

but cinnamon is excellent - I put it in my hot apple cider all the time. Our neighbor has been doing the keto diet

for months - I gave her a bottle to try, and now she orders it all the time.

Although - I drink my coffee with no sugar and no vanilla Simply Syrup - when I have Christmas cookies all over from friends... lol.

and I make cowboy coffee - no Keurig.