THE BROWNS BOARD

Health care worker suffers allergic reaction after COVID vaccination

Vambo

CDC

CDC is aware of a healthcare worker who reported anaphylaxis, a serious allergic reaction, after being given Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine. Anaphylaxis is a rare event following vaccination and CDC is evaluating the case.
CDC and public health experts prepared for a side effect like this after reports of anaphylaxis were made in England. Appropriate medical treatment for severe allergic reactions must be immediately available in the event of an anaphylactic reaction occurs.
Public health experts and CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System quickly detected the case, demonstrating that the vaccine safety monitoring program is working as planned, with the ability to rapidly detect and evaluate adverse events. As COVID-19 vaccine is administered in the US., there may be significant adverse events or clusters of adverse events reported. CDC will continue to be vigilant in monitoring the safety of COVID-19 vaccines and will be transparent in its communications with the public.
More on how CDC is ensuring that COVID-19 vaccines are safe: https://www.cdc.gov/corona.../2019-ncov/vaccines/safety.html

Stop doing conspiracies and take the fucking vaccine, old people. You owe it to the young people who's lives you're destroying by being old and susceptible and thus crushing every aspect of life beneath your old medical walking boot because somehow you're still in charge of politics. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Stop doing conspiracies and take the fucking vaccine, old people. You owe it to the young people who's lives you're destroying by being old and susceptible and thus crushing every aspect of life beneath your old medical walking boot because somehow you're still in charge of politics. 

Plus your children and grandchildren certainly don't want you to eat up what's left of their inheritance in the hospital...

😁

WSS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

No big deal.

It's horrible, horrible. Meanwhile we are only losing one American or more per second who never got a vaccine.😂

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I can hardly wait until those 4 adult kids of yours come to you a few years down the road with cyanide and tell you, "Dad, we know you believe in killing off the old because during COVID you taught us that. Now take two of these in the morning and get out of the way before you go on SS old man.You're taking up too many resources that we need asshole." 😘

I may just stick around that long to hear your reaction.🤣👻

BTW- I'm 73 and my youngest grandparent to die was 86, the oldest two 95 and 98. I plan to steal as much as I can from you between now and whenever.🤑👻So does DieHard.😁🖕

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It's horrible, horrible. Meanwhile we are only losing one American or more per second who never got a vaccine.😂

I can hardly wait until those 4 adult kids of yours come to you a few years down the road with cyanide and tell you, "Dad, we know you believe in killing off the old because during COVID you taught us that. Now take two of these in the morning and get out of the way before you go on SS old man.You're taking up too many resources that we need asshole." 😘

BTW- I'm 73 and my youngest grandparent to die was 86, the oldest two 95 and 98. I plan to steal as much as I can from you between now and whenever.🤑👻So does DieHard.😁🖕

Gee what about the 10 babies per second due to abortion...baby eater Tex don't care about them though.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Plus your children and grandchildren certainly don't want you to eat up what's left of their inheritance in the hospital...

😁

WSS

Inheritance? Lol. The boomers are burning down the world and leaving nothing behind. If you're not Jeff bezos stop pretending you're leaving an inheritance. You got inheritances. We get to work until we drop dead because there won't even be social security left because boomers won't do the decent thing and die like their parents did for them. 

Ever see Logan's run Tex? 

Don't be too old to run. 

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Inheritance? Lol. The boomers are burning down the world and leaving nothing behind. If you're not Jeff bezos stop pretending you're leaving an inheritance. You got inheritances. We get to work until we drop dead because there won't even be social security left because boomers won't do the decent thing and die like their parents did for them. 

Don't be too old to run. 

I'm 68 I've got plenty of dough to leave to somebody. I wish there was something I could think of to waste it on.

WSS

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Don't be too old to run.

Give me 3 hours on a racquetball court with you and your kids will get their inheritance far sooner 👻 that they ever expected. LOL!😁

BTW - just returned from a nice long hike with snow & ice cleats on my hiking shoes up past Alberta Falls on the way to Mills Lake in Rocky Mountain N.P. Starts at 9200 ft and goes up to around 10,000. Trip down is far easier. My Mom was still doing hikes like that in her early 80s, but then Alzheimers got her in late 80s. Yep-I'm gonna spend all your SS up.😂

• Haha 1

Well I think the Calfox Farm could use it to feed the entire neighborhood, and restock pheasants in NE Ohio like they used to be everywhere. But back in about 76/77, they froze out because of

fake man made global warming.

Anymore, folks from Ohio to out to S. Dakota to hunt pheasant. They used to be all over here in Ohio.

Maybe I'll get a license and raise pheasants.....

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Give me 3 hours on a racquetball court with you and your kids will get their inheritance far sooner 👻 that they ever expected. LOL!😁

BTW - just returned from a nice long hike with snow & ice cleats on my hiking shoes up past Alberta Falls on the way to Mills Lake in Rocky Mountain N.P. Starts at 9200 ft and goes up to around 10,000. Trip down is far easier. My Mom was still doing hikes like that in her early 80s, but then Alzheimers got her in late 80s. Yep-I'm gonna spend all your SS up.😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, JAFBF said:

FAKE NEWS.  The rest is innuendo.  But it sure makes it sound like covid vaccine was giving people HIV.   Australia isn't going to use that vaccine- for that exact reason- Twitter disinformation. 

Australia on Friday canceled a roughly $750 million plan for a large order of a locally developed coronavirus vaccine after the inoculation produced false positive test results for H.I.V. in some volunteers participating in a trial study.

Of the dozens of coronavirus vaccines being tested worldwide, the Australian one was the first to be abandoned. While its developers said the experimental vaccine had appeared to be safe and effective, the false positives risked undermining trust in the effort to vaccinate the public.

Speaking of vaccines who is lying Azar or Pfizer? My bet on the liar is Azar, one of those great admin incompetents.

From Fox Business News via Yahoo:   https://finance.yahoo.com/news/pfizer-disputes-covid-19-vaccine-000912554.html

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Speaking of vaccines who is lying Azar or Pfizer? My bet on the liar is Azar, one of those great admin incompetents.

From Fox Business News via Yahoo:   https://finance.yahoo.com/news/pfizer-disputes-covid-19-vaccine-000912554.html

I'm sure they're sucking up every word as gospel on Timcast which is more to the right than OANN.  I won't waste time listening to that propaganda. 

Speaking of propaganda.. I did a casual tune in in the car rental while wifies is getting some paint scratches ironed out in the body shop. OMG- the three hours of Insanity Hannity, preceded by Rush, then prime time with Tucker can't be accurately labeled as anything BUT right wing propaganda. Not even the feeblest attempt to try and disguise it anymore as anything otherwise. Preaching to the MAGA choir that's lapping it up. 

They're still spouting Trump conspiracy allegations even though Moscow Mitch & others- including his pal Chris Christie have told Orangie- it's over. 

PS if you missed it in another thread- high probability Dominion will wind up countersuing Trump's other lackey lawyer Sidney Powell (if she doesn't retract them) for making unfounded baseless claims about their machines. 

Does Vegas have odds yet if Trump is going to leave the White House peacefully? I won't be 1\2 surprised if our new Commander in Chief Joe has to send in the Marines to evict him,  and then spend around a million bucks to have the place fumigated for covid before he move in.  

On 12/16/2020 at 7:56 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

No big deal.

I don't think I've ever seen any medicine or treatment that didn't have a long list of potential side effects ranging from minor to severe. 

If they turn out to be more than average the squad can blame Trump. Less the average they will give Biden credit.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think I've ever seen any medicine or treatment that didn't have a long list of potential side effects ranging from minor to severe. 

If they turn out to be more than average the squad can blame Trump. Less the average they will give Biden credit.

WSS

I've seen grown men pass out while giving blood.