THE BROWNS BOARD

San Francisco committee wants to remove Abraham Lincoln's name from high school

Vambo

Like I've said in the past - the left demands to control the narrative of life in every corner.

There will always be some fake "victimhood" they will go full Don Quixote on.  Any process, any name, any word, any hobby, any way of life, any animal (farming, for example), any place, any thing they can come up with. 

These controlling freaks are all sorts of places... in churches...boy scouts, military, lawyers, doctors, home owner associations, political forums........policemen.....customers in a store in a Christmas rush.... you name it.

I've literally had someone tell me I had to let them hunt on our farm because they always have hunted it before we bought it. They weren't happy with me setting them straight politely.....

you name the kind of group, it probably has a dishonest controller that always tries to tell other people what they should do, how they should do it, what freedoms they can't have, what they are allowed to say, what kind of mailbox their home must have, what trees they are allowed to let grow, what kind of car you can drive, what kind of gun you might be allowed to own, what kind of farming you're allowed to do, what kind of attendance in boy scouts or church or homeowner association meetings, what kind of surgery you can have, whether or not to plead innocent or guilty when you innocent...

When I got out of the Air Force back in the day, I was actively going to church with close friends. One day,  a gal in the church who was known to be very...very bossy... wanted me to volunteer to mow the church lawn the following Saturday. I said nope, my Dad and I were going fishing. She asked what I was upset with God about. Obviously, I was not amused, and explained that I was not interested, and if someone else was, that would be fine with me.

She said she only asked me, because God led her to me, and told her I was the best person to ask. I politely explained that God sure didn't tell me that, He told me to go fishing with my Dad. Well, she was not happy, and walked away.

Later, her husband came up to me after the church service, and I thought "crap". He came up and solemnly said he heard what I told his wife. And then broke out in a big grin and laughed that he was hoping -somebody- would tell her stuff life that....lol

What is really bad, is those controllers who don't practice what they preach.  Because "God told them it was okay"................

• Upvote 1