THE BROWNS BOARD

Operation Warp Speed - Pres Trump's greatest success of hundreds? AND Christmas Eve - a NATIONAL HOLIDAY

calfoxwc

When the China Virus invaded our shores, I promised we would produce a vaccine in record time before the end of the year. The haters said it couldn’t be done, but, I am proud to tell you that we have achieved that goal.

The United States is the first Nation in the world to produce a verifiably safe and effective vaccine - we have achieved a medical miracle.

We have delivered a safe and effective Coronavirus Vaccine in just nine months. This is one of the greatest scientific accomplishments in history. It will save MILLIONS of lives, and soon end the pandemic once and for all.

This achievement is a reminder of America’s unlimited potential, as well as a reminder that I will NEVER stop fighting for YOU and your family.
I want you to know that we have made sure that this vaccine will be FREE for ALL AMERICANS. We have already started shipping this vaccine to every state around the Country, and we want our senior citizens, healthcare workers, and first responders to be first in line.

Operation Warp Speed is the greatest medical manufacturing endeavor in American history and we are deeply grateful to everyone who has worked around the clock on this monumental national project to save lives.

God bless you. God bless the United States of America. And, God Bless the World.

Hundreds of GREAT REAL AMERICAN accomplishments done by PRESIDENT TRUMP and VP PENCE FOR AMERICA....

that should not go unnoticed.

Here is another one:

PRESIDENT TRUMP SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDER DESIGNATING CHRISTMAS EVE A FEDERAL HOLIDAY

I promised you that we would MAKE CHRISTMAS GREAT AGAIN, and that’s exactly what we’ve done.

Recently, I signed an Executive Order to designate Christmas Eve as a Federal Holiday - something that should have been done long ago. Now, hard working Americans from around the Nation can enjoy more time with their family and loved ones during the Christmas season.

This is a HUGE victory in the Democrats’ pathetic WAR ON CHRISTMAS

Together, we’ll show the Left that Americans proudly celebrate CHRISTMAS!