THE BROWNS BOARD

Georgia secretary of state orders ballot signature match audit in Cobb County

Vambo

and rightly. This election was so deliberately screwed up and rigged by the left, 

of course there is no time to put it right again.

Like trying to clean up after a tornado in six states in one month.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

and rightly. This election was so deliberately screwed up and rigged by the left, 

of course there is no time to put it right again.

Like trying to clean up after a tornado in six states in one month.

It was SO disputed to the tune of 57 to 1 that Trump is a sore loser living in his NPD world.  . And it's really going to make a huge difference. One county. You do remember "hanging chads" don't you?  Did they cross that T or dot that I?   It's so over Cal.  Biden is the next president- and Cheetos can go play golf all he wants to.... 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

It was SO disputed to the tune of 57 to 1 that Trump is a sore loser living in his NPD world.  . And it's really going to make a huge difference. One county. You do remember "hanging chads" don't you?  Did they cross that T or dot that I?   It's so over Cal.  Biden is the next president- and Cheetos can go play golf all he wants to.... 

Trump Trump Trump you loves you some Trump yesser eee bob. 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

25 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Trump Trump Trump you loves you some Trump yesser eee bob. 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Pound salt... 90%+ of this forum is all Trump related all the time.  A classic demonstration of a febile and insecure right wing mind... You're apparently so dense that repeatedly calling someone who happens to not live in the alternate reality MAGA world still believes it's some kind of insult- and a victim of TDS- when in reality- the Trumpistas are so far up Trump's ass, they can't even admit he actually LOST the election.  :D  Keep on sucking your Loser former prez off....  

• Upvote 1

Election Crisis Update! Dead People Voting in GA? DOJ AWOL ...

https://ugetube.com/watch/election-crisis-update...

Dec 05, 2020 · In his forceful and comprehensive address to the nation this week on widespread election fraud, the president referred to the many dirty voter rolls across the country. You might have recognized his concerns about dirty voting rolls because Judicial Watch in October reported that our September 2020 study revealed 353 U.S. counties with 1.8 ..

Database Swells to 1,285 Proven Cases of Voter Fraud in ...

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/05/09/database...

May 09, 2020 · Although talk of voter fraud may be increasing because of the stakes in the 2020 election, The Heritage Foundation’s election fraud database has been around for four years.

South Carolina GOP lawmakers back probe into voter fraud ...

https://nypost.com/2020/11/11/south-carolina-gop...

Nov 11, 2020 · There has been scant evidence of voter fraud presented in the election that declared Democrat Joe Biden the winner over Trump, with 290 electoral votes compared to the Republican incumbent’s 214.

22 hours ago, hoorta said:

Pound salt... 90%+ of this forum is all Trump related all the time.  A classic demonstration of a febile and insecure right wing mind... You're apparently so dense that repeatedly calling someone who happens to not live in the alternate reality MAGA world still believes it's some kind of insult- and a victim of TDS- when in reality- the Trumpistas are so far up Trump's ass, they can't even admit he actually LOST the election.  :D  Keep on sucking your Loser former prez off....  

This is what happens when you give loons a platform to spew this shit. But if you take it away they will be crying about how it violates their first amendment rights. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/15/2020 at 11:42 AM, calfoxwc said:

Database Swells to 1,285 Proven Cases of Voter Fraud in ...

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/05/09/database...

May 09, 2020 · Although talk of voter fraud may be increasing because of the stakes in the 2020 election, The Heritage Foundation’s election fraud database has been around for four years.

Sorry- link doesn't exist- just like voter fraud essentially doesn't exist.  Or you miss Bill Barr- Trump's appointed lackey- saying "The DOJ has found no evidence of fraud that would change the results of the election".  

Yeah Cal- you just keep on trying to find those needles in the haystack.... There's ALWAYS a few IRREGULARITIES  in an election. How many times do I have to say Irregularities  fraud? 

Donnie will be on his fraud kick- until he kicks off. 68% Dominion voting problems? Did you just pull that one out of your ass, or did that little voice in your head give you yet another fantasy world idea? As far as I'm concerned they need to get the guys in the white coats over to the White House and haul this nut job off to the looney bin.  Trump's NPD and immense ego will not allow him to ever admit he "lost" to Sleepy Joe. Hey WWF- Joe just put a sleeper hold on 45.  :D   

On 12/15/2020 at 12:51 PM, Vambo said:

127630716_10157660101817927_1410766154973226440_o.thumb.jpg.d8941d385fadda6f96ed067fce687ec7.jpg

Said it before- If you voted for the phony anti-abortion president on that issue, that's fine. I've said many times I'm anti-abortion myself. Donated to Priests for Life for years- until Father Frank asked me 24 times in one year (I keep a spreadsheet to keep track of who has their hand out asking for money) AND sold my name to the above Students for Life and every anti-abortion organization in the country besides. I still contribute anonymously to the Catholic Elizabeth's New Life Center FWIW. 

Yeah- if you never want to vote for a Democrat on that issue alone- be my guest. Personally- I couldn't stomach voting for a pathological liar with now very obvious mental problems, who publicly derides anyone on twitter who won't suck up to him. Zero class sore loser. Latest court loss tracker is up to 59- and counting. 

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the leftist haters can't handle the truth. They may as well all start their own

manson cult.

like antifa online or something.

The MAGA cultists can't handle the truth either Cal. You have your Cheetos Messiah constantly spewing lies- that you guys actually believe. Earth to MAGA World.... Trump lost the election- convincingly. 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Said it before- If you voted for the phony anti-abortion president on that issue, that's fine. I've said many times I'm anti-abortion myself. Donated to Priests for Life for years- until Father Frank asked me 24 times in one year (I keep a spreadsheet to keep track of who has their hand out asking for money) AND sold my name to the above Students for Life and every anti-abortion organization in the country besides. I still contribute anonymously to the Catholic Elizabeth's New Life Center FWIW. 

Yeah- if you never want to vote for a Democrat on that issue alone- be my guest. Personally- I couldn't stomach voting for a pathological liar with now very obvious mental problems, who publicly derides anyone on twitter who won't suck up to him. Zero class sore loser. Latest court loss tracker is up to 59- and counting. 

129546277_10157676312912927_7309494477317321421_o.thumb.jpg.2590ee258229351ec714a74a9d59685b.jpg

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

The MAGA cultists can't handle the truth either Cal. You have your Cheetos Messiah constantly spewing lies- that you guys actually believe. Earth to MAGA World.... Trump lost the election- convincingly. 

So stop talking about Trump and start talking about Biden...or your TDS won't let you, you're addicted to love?

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah Vambo got it. But we were talking election, not your stance on abortion.  So knock it off already. 

He sounds far better on "ignore" hoorta. And if you guess idiocy every time you never are wrong.😂

Just now, Vambo said:

So stop talking about Trump and start talking about Biden...or your TDS won't let you, you're addicted to love?

Pretty funny you guys are addicted to Cheetos- but it's illegal to say anything bad about him here.  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Yeah Vambo got it. But we were talking election, not your stance on abortion.  So knock it off already. 

OK let's talk about Biden's policies without involving Trump...you can't do it.