THE BROWNS BOARD

No Browns today, so besides PTG @ BUF Tonite... who ya watchin'?

Tour2ma

9 minutes ago, Nero said:

OK, let's get this right, guys. I don't want the Steelers win, but I need D'ontae Johnson to put some points on my FF team... I don't care if he gets 30 passes for 60 yards, I play in a PPR league.

Pretty please. 

Fuck him, and your fantasy league team if he is on it.    

Let's put it this way:   about every catch he may make will be for like  3 yards downfield the way the Steelers are playing.  You just need to get a lot of YAC.   Does your FFL factor in YAC?

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Fuck him, and your fantasy league team if he is on it.    

Let's put it this way:   about every catch he may make will be for like  3 yards downfield the way the Steelers are playing.  You just need to get a lot of YAC.   Does your FFL factor in YAC?

Nop. Let's negotiate. 20 receptions? Still 3 ypc doesn't get you to first downs. You have to give me something. 

Just now, Nero said:

Nop. Let's negotiate. 20 receptions? Still 3 ypc doesn't get you to first downs. You have to give me something. 

I actually really don't know how that fantasy football shit works. What gets you points or whatever.   I will give you anything you want as long as they lose by like 21 pts. 

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I actually really don't know how that fantasy football shit works. What gets you points or whatever.   I will give you anything you want as long as they lose by like 21 pts. 

That's what I wanted to hear. 

In fantasy Football you pick players of different teams to set your roster and you get points for reception, passing, rushing yards and touchdowns. INTs, Fumbles count as negative plays. All players are offensive players. You have a defense but it's an entire teams defense which counts as a player. 

That pretty much sums it up. 

12RM.gif   several bad drops, both ways..

1 Ben well placed td to Washington.. 3 Diggs grabs & a 'excuse me' roughing call to Allen 😕 goes  to 7-3... Bills CB Johnson 'i've seen this on tape' Picks Ben to house, to missed extra point..

Bills up  9 - 7 at the half.. 

6 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

We will see how good the Buffalo Bills really are in the second half.

Might be can the Pittsburgh Steelers make a comeback.

GO BILLS !

That's what happens when you bench D'ontae Johnson. 

Fuck my FF team, but fuck the Steelers too. Show on mercy, Buffalo.

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

That's what happens when you bench D'ontae Johnson. 

Fuck my FF team, but fuck the Steelers too. Show on mercy, Buffalo.

I need Cole Beasley to do something he's getting hidden behind Diggs.   BUT go Bills.  :)

Big Ben picked again,  11 point lead time for Buffalo to show if they can put a game away.  7:11 left.

Meanwhile great news for the BROWNS going into MNF.

The implosion has begun. Our offense is putrid right now. Injuries are everywhere but I stand by not using that as an excuse. You gotta find ways to win. I will still say that 12 days and three fucking games should have never happened and fuck the league for allowing it. On to the next one. I'm going to go get cheech and chong baked. Oh and randy our oc needs to be fired into the sun. 

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

There's about 50 permutations on how to play Fantasy Football Gipper. You start by having a open draft of players. Lot's of different ways to get points. The simplest way to start figuring it out is to watch that crawl line during the games.  They'll show "points' for QBs, RBs, WRs, and kickers. If you have that player on your team- you get those points. Player with the most points that week wins that week. You can play for fun- or big buck pots.  

2 hours ago, Vagitron said:

The implosion has begun. Our offense is putrid right now. Injuries are everywhere but I stand by not using that as an excuse. You gotta find ways to win. I will still say that 12 days and three fucking games should have never happened and fuck the league for allowing it. On to the next one. I'm going to go get cheech and chong baked. Oh and randy our oc needs to be fired into the sun. 

Putrid? Your running game isn't so hot-and Gipper is right dinkin' and a dunkin'.  Defensively- live by the blitz, and die by it. Plenty of exotic stuff there. Once the Bills started giving Allen some time you got shredded. 

But fear not your playing bye comes Sunday playing the hapless Bungles. 

6 hours ago, Vagitron said:

There's nothing worse than having great September-October-November, to start losing games on December, when you need the final push for the season finale-playoffs.

I don't like what the league is doing to the Steelers with the schedule mostly because their bye week was an inforced one and they were given notice very late because they decided to postpone the Titans game, so they almost didn't have a bye week. 

One thing that surprises me is that I would say Steelers' WR corps is good, but it's limited either by Ben's arm, the OC, or the run game, or all of them. 

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Josh Allen looks helpless so far. 

Pressure him and he is worse than ordinary, but give him time and you are now at peril.

Perfectly understandable for a QB changing his mechanics. The golf analogy Al and Chris went into last nite is the most perfect analogy I know of... especially in tournament situations.

7 hours ago, D Bone said:

Looks like your body clock was set for 10am..... 🤣

Knew when I typed that my afternoon was going straight into the shitter, but it's been so long since I strung 7 winners I could not resist.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nero said:

There's nothing worse than having great September-October-November, to start losing games on December, when you need the final push for the season finale-playoffs.

I don't like what the league is doing to the Steelers with the schedule mostly because their bye week was an inforced one and they were given notice very late because they decided to postpone the Titans game, so they almost didn't have a bye week. 

One thing that surprises me is that I would say Steelers' WR corps is good, but it's limited either by Ben's arm, the OC, or the run game, or all of them. 

I think the reports about Ben's knee are accurate. His lower body mechanics are off and randy fichtner our OC is horrendous. We also now have major issues on the line. David Decastro hasn't been right for weeks and Matt feiler hasn't been very good. You gotta win these games BUT the injuries are mounting at the worst time. 

• Thanks 1