THE BROWNS BOARD

Wisconsin Supreme Court takes up Trump case

Vambo

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Another loser case for a loser president just awaiting another shoot down. Hit it Cher.💃

Wisconsin vote is certified.. Electoral College meets Monday.  Sort of like in an NFL game claiming after the final whistle and the teams are already dressed & heading out to the cars- we want to challenge that pass interference call.   

Even if in the 1,000,000 to 1 odds Trump can get standing in this case- he still comes up short. 

I'm truly sorry Tex to hear some of your nut job lawmakers down Texas way are talking succession.  :(   

IF they are going to destroy our democracy, maybe the leftist corrupt marxist/communist states should get the hell out and go join Canada.

We will KEEP our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

It's permanent, and the corrupt biden and the rest of the communist radicals can go straight to liberal hell ...

which is...

canada.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/texas-gop-chairman-allen-west-floats-secession-in-reaction-to-scotus-shooting-down-election-suit

44 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

IF they are going to destroy our democracy, maybe the leftist corrupt marxist/communist states should get the hell out and go join Canada.

It's permanent, and the corrupt biden and the rest of the communist radicals can go straight to liberal hell ...

which is...

canada.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/texas-gop-chairman-allen-west-floats-secession-in-reaction-to-scotus-shooting-down-election-suit

Really Cal? So who is "they"? The Trumpinazis? But that's OK if it agrees with your POV?  I suggest you actually READ the Constitution for a change.  Article 10.  Maybe you ought to move to North Korea- Kim Jong (Trump) Un seems like your sort of guy.  :D  

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." In plain English for you Texas had NO legal right to challenge how 4 other states decided to run their elections. Not only that, those same state courts ruled REPEATELY to the tune of 50+ Trumps claims of voter fraud were complete crap. Now Constitutional Article 3 isn't as clear cut- but the SCOTUS referring to it rightly said- "we don't have the authority to butt into this dispute, and it has NO merit." 

Fucking amazing Cal. Get out of your fantasy world and buy a clue. It's not the Democrats. Donald Trump is the one who is doing everything in his power to destroy democracy in America by repeatedly filing baseless claims of voter fraud.  Sad thing is the majority of his brainwashed lemmings still actually believe him. 

Simple question- Yes or NO. In your mind was it correct for Texas- and by extension Trump- to throw out 20 million votes in the states he LOST? So he could "win"...  I'll wait- and regardless of how you answer- you LOSE- just like Trump.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

which is...

canada.

I told you right from the start that if you followed down the rabbit hole of "voter fraud" you'd end up in the delusional world of the Mad Orange Queen. It's very obvious that is where you and most other trumpettes now live. I still have some of that Confederate money for you when Ohio joins Texas. May even have one with Jeff Davis' picture on it. I'll look when I get home next week.😁

But then again we all know there will be a new issue of Trumpbucks coming out soon after the secession takes place. This one is out of date on Jan.20,2021.🤣

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=trump+bucks+100+dollar+bills&fr=yhs-symantec-ext_onb&hspart=symantec&hsimp=yhs-ext_onb&imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ebayimg.com%2Fimages%2Fi%2F112282332093-0-1%2Fs-l1000.jpg#id=9&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ebayimg.com%2Fimages%2Fi%2F112282332093-0-1%2Fs-l1000.jpg&action=click

So, you’re the President of the United States, and you just went through an election where you got more votes than any sitting President in history, by far - and purportedly lost. You can’t get “standing” before the Supreme Court, so you “intervene” with wonderful states that, after careful study and consideration, think you got “screwed”, something which will hurt them also. Many others likewise join the suit but, within a flash, it is thrown out and gone, without even looking at the many reasons it was brought. A Rigged Election, fight on!

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. Each and every one of the cases in this database represents an instance in which a public official, usually a prosecutor, thought it serious enough to act upon it. And each and every one ended in a finding that the individual had engaged in wrongdoing in connection with an election hoping to affect its outcome — or that the results of an election were sufficiently in question and had to be overturned. It is important to remember that every fraudulent vote that is cast invalidates the vote of an eligible voter, effectively disenfranchising that voter. In addition to diluting the votes of legitimate voters, fraud can have an impact in close elections, and we have many close elections in this country. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. It does not capture all cases and certainly does not capture reported instances or allegations of election fraud, some of which may be meritorious, that are not investigated or prosecuted. Because of vulnerabilities in the system, election fraud is relatively easy to commit and difficult to detect after-the-fact. Moreover, some public officials appear to be unconcerned with election fraud and fail to pursue cases that are reported to them. It is a general truism that you don’t find what you don’t look for. This database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed. Preventing, deterring, and prosecuting election fraud is essential to protecting the integrity of our voting process. Reforms intended to ensure election integrity do not disenfranchise voters and, in fact, protect their right to vote. Winning elections leads to political power and the incentives to take advantage of security vulnerabilities are great, so it is important that we take reasonable steps to make it hard to cheat, while making it easy for legitimate voters to vote. Americans deserve to have an electoral process that they can trust and that protects their most sacred right, and they have the right to know when the integrity of that process is imperiled.

Proven instances of voter fraud

Criminal convictions

Civil penalties

Diversion program

Judicial finding

Official finding

Privacy Policy Copyright

© 2020, The Heritage Foundation

insights.gif?rand=[cache_buster]&t=0&pixt=resonate&advkey=0013000000R6OopAAF&opptykey=THEF0617C&evkey=100200825&evtype=custom

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/massive-voter-fraud-in-wisconsin.php

"The Gateway Pundit has more on this issue. It says that seven Democratic wards in Milwaukee reported more votes than registered voters, while 90 Milwaukee wards reported turnouts of more than 90%. Altogether, the City of Milwaukee reported a “record turnout of 84 percent.” That includes, of course, registered voters who have died, moved elsewhere, and so on.

Some of those Biden votes, according to the Gateway Pundit and the sources it links to, showed up suddenly in the middle of the night. Funny how that happens. Gateway produces this chart, which I have NOT verified, showing a sudden infusion of Biden votes when no one was watching:"

23 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
So, you’re the President of the United States, and you just went through an election where you got more votes than any sitting President in history, by far - and purportedly lost. You can’t get “standing” before the Supreme Court, so you “intervene” with wonderful states that, after careful study and consideration, think you got “screwed”, something which will hurt them also. Many others likewise join the suit but, within a flash, it is thrown out and gone, without even looking at the many reasons it was brought. A Rigged Election, fight on!

Bahhahaa, what a whiny bitch. Pack your bags Cheetos.

20 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the fraud must be dealt with , that is my major point, which none of you nazi-ish haters get. as usual.

And you just don't get that if there were anything to any of this the Supreme Court would have actually done something about it, instead of what they did as true conservative Constitutionalists. I also told you way back when you went down this rabbithole of "fraud" that SCOTUS would likely not even give it the time of day. They didn't and they won't. Time for you to emerge into reality. Trump lost because he got voted out in a democracy and no unconstitutional rants by you or anyone else will change that.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/12/donald-trump-stood-no-chance-front-conservative-supreme-court/6509869002/

EDIT: PS find better sources that the extreme slant of Blaze and Gateway. They have lived in the rabbithole with the Mad Orange Queen even longer than you have.

EDIT #2 from the article: "That means the three justices who owe their seats on the nation's highest bench to Trump, as well as others nominated by Republican presidents, profess adherence to the Constitution and the precise text of federal statutes. They don't just make stuff up."

21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the fraud must be dealt with , that is my major point, which none of you nazi-ish haters get. as usual.

The fraud was voted out earlier this month. 55+ chances to show massive voter fraud and they failed to do so every time. You can lie in front of the cameras w/o repercussions, but if you do it in court there is a decent chance you will be held accountable. There is no evidence of massive voter fraud with will hold up in court. Fuck your feelings, you lost a lot, get over it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

The fraud was vote out earlier this month. 55+ chances to show massive voter fraud and they failed to do so every time. You can lie in front of the cameras w/o repercussions, but if you do it in court there is a decent chance you will be held accountable. There is no evidence of massive voter fraud with will hold up in court. Fuck your feelings, you lost a lot, get over it.

cal is just being his usual knee jerky emotional trumpy supporter at all costs to his own "logical reasoning".😂 Spock,Jr. has lost that ability.🖖🐰🤴

And this is one of the many reasons the Texas suit failed. 1 in 1 quadrillion absurdity shows just exactly how serious the suit actually was. Zilch.

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/kayleigh-mcenany-doubles-down-after-being-called-out-for-absurd-one-in-a-quadrillion-claim-from-texas-lawsuit/

If you want to be taken seriously, then you must actually present serious evidence, not absurdities.🤐

that is why I compared it to pandora's box. Do you not get that?

the massive, widespread election fraud is now documented. But who can actually

step into a volcano to try to put it back in the box?

I've said that before. But fighting to prevent it from ever happening again is the point.

Do you actually support all the election fraud since it was all on your political side of the fence?

or just desperate for attention by any means necessary?

go read up on standing vs merit. The merit was not denied, in fact, two of the Justices supported it based on MERIT.

You lefties use words like you never learned the meanings in the first place. That is what emotional knee jerking does for ya.

Not good.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Bahhahaa, what a whiny bitch. Pack your bags Cheetos.

They haven't yet peeked out of their delusional rabbit hole (thanks Tex) to realize Joe got 7 million more votes than Orangie. 

An excellent point I heard. Any Republican lawmakers from states that Texas was contesting also need to get tossed. After all, those votes are invalid. :D

Selective bullshit by the Trumpistas. But only the presidential votes were somehow manipulated. 

15 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

that is why I compared it to pandora's box. Do you not get that?

the massive, widespread election fraud is now documented. But who can actually

step into a volcano to try to put it back in the box?

I've said that before. But fighting to prevent it from ever happening again is the point.

Do you actually support all the election fraud since it was all on your political side of the fence?

or just desperate for attention by any means necessary?

go read up on standing vs merit. The merit was not denied, in fact, two of the Justices supported it based on MERIT.

You lefties use words like you never learned the meanings in the first place. That is what emotional knee jerking does for ya.

Not good.

You're living in Never Neverland Cal, allegations of fraud don't mean jack shit outside of court, where Trump's (not so) stellar batting average is 1-57. I really do feel sorry for you still believing right wing propaganda. Endlessly repeating garbage that's getting thrown out of court as fast as Rudy and the Gang that can't Sue Straight files it.

Talk about emotional knee jerking. You've answered my question BTW. If you want to talk MERIT. You're apparently satisfied to live in the Banana Republic of Trump. 

This post election dog and pony show farce orchestrated by the Mad Orange King hopefully won't be repeated again if the American public is smart enough to not elect a nut job with NPD and other psychological defects to the Presidency.

Just keep repeating to yourself down in your Trump rabbit hole TRUMP WON!! TRUMP WON!!! MASSIVE FRAUD!!! MASSIVE FRAUD!!! PATHETIC.  :(:(:(

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And this is one of the many reasons the Texas suit failed. 1 in 1 quadrillion absurdity shows just exactly how serious the suit actually was. Zilch.

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/kayleigh-mcenany-doubles-down-after-being-called-out-for-absurd-one-in-a-quadrillion-claim-from-texas-lawsuit/

If you want to be taken seriously, then you must actually present serious evidence, not absurdities.🤐

Since you brought up quadrillion Kayliegh I have to comment. I hope that crucifix she wears burns a hole right through her soul (assuming she has one) for constantly parroting Cheetos lies. 

Math teachers, hang your heads in shame. Thanks Mr. Bloomberg for the lesson. A quadrillion is a million billion.  A quadrillion to the 4th power is more than the atoms that exist in the  Solar System.  :) (if my poor math skills are correct- that's a 1 followed by 60 zeros) 

Big numbers Kayliegh, but I have a few smaller ones for you. that's the odds Trump will still be president after January 20th. 100% the probability you're going to be looking for a new job on the same date. 

And I fully expect that "voter fraud" will be only a euphemism for "suppress African American voting rights" by the new Jim Crow Republican party which has at it's roots the old Dixiecrats. I know plenty of these prejudiced Republican trumpettes right in Texas, so it will be no surprise to me going forward. They already use gerrymandering very effectively down here to keep them out of power.

The 90% A-A vote against trumpy is all you need to know about how he is seen, pure racist.

• Haha 1

Communism Is Reborn with a New Name in America - American ...

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/06/...

Jun 11, 2020 · They decided, in the end, to wage, using words from the USSR national anthem, "the last and decisive battle" in America. Perhaps that is why the riots in America …

From USA To USSA: The Rise Of American Communism - Freedom ...

https://freedomwire.com/from-usa-to-ussa-the-rise-of-american-communism

Jun 24, 2019 · In an interview, Lozano says, “The story of our communist party is inextricably intertwined with the development of the American working class and building its labor movement. Our roots are in the profound American struggles for democracy.”

Rise of Communism in the United States - Communism 101 ...

https://patriotobserver.com/the-rise-of-communism-in-the-united-states

Dec 26, 2019 · This is the second in a series of videos which I have labeled “Communism 101”. One of many more to come in the next few weeks and months. And, as I said in my first video, over the past decades the United States of America is undergoing a major transformation into becoming a full-blown, full-fledged Communist Republic.