THE BROWNS BOARD

Senate passed defense bill, includes base rename and no 230 repeal

cccjwh

Senate passes defense bill, setting up veto showdown with Trump (politico.com)

Lets see if your orange savior veto the defense bill. It has the funding for the military and a raise for the troops. But no repeal of Section 230 you nut jobs are crying about and all the military bases/properties  with traitor's names would need to be renamed with in three years. Both the House and Senate passed the bill with a veto proof 2/3 majority. 

In all, the bill would authorize $741 billion for national defense efforts. Within that total, the bill authorizes $635.5 billion for the base Pentagon budget and $26.6 billion for nuclear programs under the Energy Department. Another $69 billion is dedicated to a separate Pentagon war account.

The bill includes hundreds of bipartisan policy provisions and boosts numerous Pentagon weapons accounts.

The measure authorizes a 3 percent troop pay raise.

It greenlights the purchase of 93 F-35 fighter jets, built by Lockheed Martin, 14 more than the Pentagon requested in its budget.

The bill includes $23.4 billion for the Navy to build nine new warships, a boost of $3.5 billion from the service's request. Lawmakers authorized funding for a second Virginia-class attack submarine, rebuffing efforts by the Pentagon to purchase just one boat, which the Trump administration eventually reversed course on.

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

What history do you think is being rewritten? CSA were traitors, it isn't difficult to understand. No reason to honor traitors to the USA by naming US military base after them. 

Illegal aliens break the law, but Dims welcome them with open arms...you know, importing new voters.

6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

What history do you think is being rewritten? CSA were traitors, it isn't difficult to understand. No reason to honor traitors to the USA by naming US military base after them. 

No one gives a fuk what you think girl!🤣

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Illegal aliens break the law, but Dims welcome them with open arms...you know, importing new voters.

The “tu quoque,” Latin for “you too,” is also called the “appeal to hypocrisy” because it distracts from the argument by pointing out hypocrisy in the opponent. This tactic doesn’t solve the problem, or prove one’s point, because even hypocrites can tell the truth. Focusing on the other person’s hypocrisy is a diversionary tactic. 

Republicans like to have sex with farm animals. Neither has anything to do with this thread.

Aaaaand Canton Deflects. Of course

The most "REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS" just need to bend over backwards to continue the praising of those that defected from and fought the US.

Because their party tells them to...

Removing something PRAISING a confederate leader isn't rewriting history. That's an objectively false and bad argument to make

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

These bases have been named for a long time.  Now some pc pussies are 'offended' by it.  Fuck you.  😁

Asserting something doesn't make it true. They never should have been name after traitors in the first place. We are just correcting a mistake, like the election earlier this month. Oh and fuck you and your traitors. 👍

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

Asserting something doesn't make it true. They never should have been name after traitors in the first place. We are just correcting a mistake, like the election earlier this month. Oh and fuck you and your traitors. 👍

Eat shit pussy!😁

36 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Wait a minute now. The Jeff Davis Channeler would be more than happy to add Ohio to the OLD CSA under his New Red State CSA.😜

30 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Better visit soon, those traitor's name will be gone before you know it. 

I'm hoping for the new Fort Raul Perez "Roy" Benavidez up near Killeen, Texas replacing the old Fort John Bell Hood, CSA. Medal of Honor and most humble hero I ever met. I'm sending a message to Texas U.S. Sen. John Cornyn asking him to make that happen.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm hoping for the new Fort Raul Perez "Roy" Benavidez up near Killeen, Texas replacing the old Fort John Bell Hood, CSA. Medal of Honor and most humble hero I ever met. I'm sending a message to Texas U.S. Sen. John Cornyn asking him to make that happen.

Maybe they can rename it after Robert Byrd, the long time Dem Congressman and KKK Leader?

48 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hood should rename as soon as possible. It needs a rebranding after all the shit that has happened over the last few years.

• Thanks 1