THE BROWNS BOARD

I guess it could be worse

Westside Steve

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I look forward to PA turning hard core republican in the near future.

In other news as counties around the Akron area have been moved into the bogus purple category the curfew has been extended. We've had the curfew for how long now? Apparently its had 0 or even negative effect. That's not the point is it Lefty's? The point is is that some politicians are drunk with power and they're addicted to it.

WSS

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I look forward to PA turning hard core republican in the near future.

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe; the state is pretty red except for the Philadelphia area.

WSS

Once Voter/Election fraud is dealt with, I think you're going to see a lot more Red States than you thought.

Remember, CA used to be Red, word is it is again (or still is).

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

All the dead people isn't important enough to start a thread about. But crying about rules that don't affect you, sure lets have 20 of those. 

You can start a thread about Biden voters if you like. B)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Another 3k Americans died yesterday. And you think it's funny, that is all I need to know about you.

Well everyone can stay indoors like good Comrades, or take a chance at catching a virus with a 99.6% survival rate.

Decisions...decisions.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Once Voter/Election fraud is dealt with, I think you're going to see a lot more Red States than you thought.

Remember, CA used to be Red, word is it is again (or still is).

What we will see is more racist voter suppression, because it was the A-A vote combined with poor COVID response that shifted to a Democrat Presidency.

8 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Another 3k Americans died yesterday. And you think it's funny, that is all I need to know about you.

Far more are killed from Abortion and not a peep from you against it so sorry if I don't take you seriously! 🤡

10 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well everyone can stay indoors like good Comrades, or take a chance at catching a virus with a 99.6% survival rate.

Decisions...decisions.

Yes that gets thrown around a lot. But 15.6 million infected with 290,000+ dead (so far since lag time means more) does not support that stat.

At the current rate of deaths we will hit all WW II Uniformed Service deaths before Jan. 20, 2021.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yes that gets thrown around a lot. But 15.6 million infected with 290,000+ dead (so far since lag time means more) does not support that stat.

Millions dead from abortion you don't care about them, not a word from you to stop killing children so get off your high horse.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

At the current rate of deaths we will hit all WW II Uniformed Service deaths before Jan. 20, 2021.

And you act like Trump is responsible?  He was downplaying it to keep up morale.  You know it.  Hoorta knows it.  The Governors were responsible for their states.  The people are responsible for their own behavior.  I remember hoorta downplaying COVID when it first came out.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

And you act like Trump is responsible?  He was downplaying it to keep up morale.  You know it.  Hoorta knows it.  The Governors were responsible for their states.  The people are responsible for their own behavior.  I remember hoorta downplaying COVID when it first came out.

Horseshit. He was not just "downplaying it". Everything he has done with his rallies, Xmas parties, WH lawn gatherings, etc. shows a total lack of leadership in doing anything about it as an example to all Americans, not just his lemmings. He is no fucking COVID "General" as he was claiming early on. Never was. The one thing they got right was funding the vaccine research, but that is a different issue from being a real leader. Far different than Roosevelt's leveling with the US about how hard the task was ahead and how bad it would be in defeating Japan and Germany. Trump is just a moron and he proves it constantly.

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Horseshit. He was not just "downplaying it". Everything he has done with his rallies, Xmas parties, WH lawn gatherings, etc. shows a total lack of leadership in doing anything about it as an example to all Americans, not just his lemmings. He is no fucking COVID "General" as he was claiming early on. Never was. The one thing they got right was funding the vaccine research, but that is a different issue from being a real leader. Far different than Roosevelt's leveling with the US about how hard the task was ahead and how bad it would be in defeating Japan and Germany. Trump is just a moron and he proves it constantly.

Oh bullshit.  You act like Americans would blindly follow Trumps lead.  Give me a break.  

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

What we will see is more racist voter suppression, because it was the A-A vote combined with poor COVID response that shifted to a Democrat Presidency.

So people can get a ID to Drive, buy Alcohol / Cigarettes, Bank, and   .   .   .  

Sorry, not buying it.

We got way more serious things going on than this right now anyway.

Just now, JAFBF said:

So people can get a ID to Drive, buy Alcohol / Cigarettes, Bank, and   .   .   .  

Sorry, not buying it.

We got way more serious things going on than this right now anyway.

Left my gumby decoder ring at home today.💍🤣

10 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Oh bullshit.  You act like Americans would blindly follow Trumps lead.  Give me a break.  

Apparently you are not watching the same rallies and gatherings I've been watching. The damn fool is gonna kill off a lot of his lemmings and unfortunately they are spreading it to others besides themselves.

9 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Apparently you are not watching the same rallies and gatherings I've been watching. The damn fool is gonna kill off a lot of his lemmings and unfortunately they are spreading it to others besides themselves.

No, you're saying that if Trump advocated fear and mask wearing from early on that all Americans (liberals) would have followed his lead.  I'm saying that is bullshit.  They would have done just the opposite.

• Upvote 1

On 12/11/2020 at 7:01 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Well, the MAGAs certainly did- and a lot of them paid (and are paying) the price. Like in South Dakota where D-Nile Governor Kristi Noem was leading the charge. To a % positive rate that's now down from 40%+ to 20%, progress I suppose. Folks in that state dying from it and think they have TB or lung cancer... Aw, it can't be real.  :(  

Just like it's "real" to the Looney Tunes who still think Trump "won" the election- just because he says so repeatedly.  Brainwashing a large segment of the population is far easier than I ever dreamed possible....  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, the MAGAs certainly did- and a lot of them paid (and are paying) the price. Like in South Dakota where D-Nile Governor Kristi Noem was leading the charge. To a % positive rate that's now down from 40%+ to 20%, progress I suppose. Folks in that state dying from it and think they have TB or lung cancer... Aw, it can't be real.  :(  

Just like it's "real" to the Looney Tunes who still think Trump "won" the election- just because he says so repeatedly.  Brainwashing a large segment of the population is far easier than I ever dreamed possible....  

My High IQ wife says her estimation of the overall IQ of the American people has dropped about 20 points since Trump first started lying when he came into office and even more since the COVID deniers have followed his lead in his ridiculous mostly maskless rallies and WH gatherings.