THE BROWNS BOARD

Ho hum, just another "conspiracy" -

calfoxwc

yeah, right. the biden's get millions from china, all sorts of politicians have global investments, especially china...

biden says china is our friend......................for $$$$$ to his family.....

and china communist troops were going to do winter military exercises off our border.

But canada called it off. Our PRES Trump isn't on the take.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/canada-planned-winter-training-for-chinese-troops-next-door-to-us-documents-show

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yeah, right. the biden's get millions from china, all sorts of politicians have global investments, especially china...

biden says china is our friend......................for $$$$$ to his family.....

and china communist troops were going to do winter military exercises off our border.

But canada called it off. Our PRES Trump isn't on the take.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/canada-planned-winter-training-for-chinese-troops-next-door-to-us-documents-show

Maybe if you unsubscribed to The Blaze you would not feel a need to post so many garbage conspiracy theories. I know you never have any idea how much comes out of the conspiracy theory manufacturers from our foes out there. You just post 'em as if they are the absolute truth. Thanks for helping out our foes. You are doing a wonderful job Mr. America.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

so when people provide you facts regarding the links between the Trump family and China, do you read them and just ignore it or do you stop reading before those bad thoughts get in your brain?

Actually I don't know if anybody was providing facts about the Trump family and Russia I would construed to be malfeasance. And yet for 4 years...

And of course Trump's family has always been in business dealing with many countries. Joe Biden and his family have never done anything but sell influence. 

So yes, for me, I realized not for you, doing business is different than collecting bribes.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1