THE BROWNS BOARD

Texas is Suing 4 States for VOTER IRREGULARITIES and the Suit is AWESOME!

Vambo

26 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
“Donald Trump won by a landslide, and they stole it from him!” Sean Hannity

"The accuracy of this statement is disputed by anyone who isn't out of their ever loving MAGA mind"  

Take another big swig of the Trump Kool Aid Sean.  :D  

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

It's not a surprise. The fake patriots here praise democracy until it doesn't agree with their orange savior. 

The Un-Americans? They would never do that. They are the "real" Constitutionalists according to their old posts. Supreme Court? Who needs 'em?! They were a Constitutional misprint.😛

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The Un-Americans? They would never do that. They are the "real" Constitutionalists according to their old posts. Supreme Court? Who needs 'em?! They were a Constitutional misprint.😛

So you side with the liberals?  I thought you were a republican?🤣

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey I can't imagine the Supreme Court is going to overturn the election. You guys won even if it wasn't 100% parent Square. I don't know why you are so ferocious about making sure that the bad guys don't ever get prosecuted. Actually I'm not surprised because criminals are one of the biggest floating blocks for the Democrat Party. But some of you guys pretend you are all for truth justice and the American way.

WSS

Oh, just wait till the final list of trumpy pardons is done. It's gonna be a who's who of criminals. And you don't get those without being guilty do you.

Bet you a beer the Texas AG is on it too.🍺😋

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

So you side with the liberals?  I thought you were a republican?🤣

I side with The Constitution and have said from the beginning I would accept any Supreme Court decision no matter the stacked 6-3 for Republican appointees.