THE BROWNS BOARD

Texas is Suing 4 States for VOTER IRREGULARITIES and the Suit is AWESOME!

Vambo

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If somebody cheated in the Election, which the Democrats did, why wouldn’t the Election be immediately overturned? How can a Country be run like this?

image.png.56501421562c33a6c4d93d73a57ddded.png

Spiro Agnew’s Ghost on Twitter: "Richard Nixon won both in 1960 & lost to Kennedy, historically illiterate imbecile." / Twitter

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

And?

Could it be you can't handle the truth?

Feel free to consider the above a rhetorical question.

I'm happy with the truth, it would set you free to quit your leftie falsehoods worship club. I just can't figure out who is your club leader. Maybe a whole bunch of you are the leaders?

7 hours ago, Axe said:

Tex, quit embarrassing yourself.

The guy who started it has federal indictments and is under FBI investigation and has had 7 of his underling attorneys together testify to his corruption to the FBI. 

So yes, its all about getting trumpy's blanket pardons for a corrupt Texas AG and nothing more. Quit embarrassing yourself.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/526469-texas-attorney-general-under-investigation-by-fbi-report

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/04/politics/ken-paxton-texas-ag-investigation/index.html

• Like 1

Hey I can't imagine the Supreme Court is going to overturn the election. You guys won even if it wasn't 100% parent Square. I don't know why you are so ferocious about making sure that the bad guys don't ever get prosecuted. Actually I'm not surprised because criminals are one of the biggest floating blocks for the Democrat Party. But some of you guys pretend you are all for truth justice and the American way.

WSS

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Axe said:

No dumbass, it's a video explaining the lawsuit, which obviously you don't.

Maybe you should post a video of a lawyer to explaining the law suit. 

UPDATE on Pennsylvania: Judge predicts Trump will win the lawsuit on unconstitutional mail-in ballots - POLITICAL DISCUSSION - THE BROWNS BOARD

Maybe not. You nuts job have such short memories.

“People are upset, and they have a right to be. Georgia not only supported Trump in 2016, but now. This is the only State in the Deep South that went for Biden? Have they lost their minds? This is going to escalate dramatically. This is a very dangerous moment in our history. The fact that our Country is being stolen. A coup is taking place in front of our eyes, and the public can’t take this anymore.” A Trump fan at Georgia Rally on OANN Bad!

Buy this "Loser (Donald Trump)" pin-back button

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
“People are upset, and they have a right to be. Georgia not only supported Trump in 2016, but now. This is the only State in the Deep South that went for Biden? Have they lost their minds? This is going to escalate dramatically. This is a very dangerous moment in our history. The fact that our Country is being stolen. A coup is taking place in front of our eyes, and the public can’t take this anymore.” A Trump fan at Georgia Rally on OANN Bad!

Hmmm. I wonder what persons here this describes? 😂

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/12/voter-fraud/617354/

"When they say the 2020 election was stolen, Trumpists are expressing their view that the votes of rival constituencies should not count, even though they understand, on some level, that they do. They are declaring that the nation belongs to them and them alone, whether or not they actually comprise a majority, because they are the only real Americans to begin with."

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hmmm. I wonder what persons here this describes? 😂

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/12/voter-fraud/617354/

"When they say the 2020 election was stolen, Trumpists are expressing their view that the votes of rival constituencies should not count, even though they understand, on some level, that they do. They are declaring that the nation belongs to them and them alone, whether or not they actually comprise a majority, because they are the only real Americans to begin with."

Tex, this nothing short of an attempt to throw 10s of millions of valid votes out, and in the process throw Democracy itself out the window. With Trump cheering his enablers on.  

Fortunately I can't see any conceivable way the Supreme Court will give this assault on the democratic process the time of day. 

On 12/9/2020 at 10:09 AM, cccjwh said:

You nut jobs are so hard up for a win. 🤣

Nevada Supreme Court rejects Trump campaign’s appeal to overturn election results - The Washington Post

Nevada Supreme Court rejects Trump campaign’s appeal to overturn Biden’s win

US supreme court denies Republican bid to limit Pennsylvania mail-in-voting | US news | The Guardian

US supreme court denies Republican bid to limit Pennsylvania mail-in-voting

1-51

But hey, I'm sure this suit will be different. 🤣

Hey, I got a text yesterday asking for  $$$ because some guy is claiming "dead people voted in Nevada, and 40,000+ people voted twice". Sure, at the risk of going to jail. These nut jobs definitely need some new material. 

Guess he missed the Nevada Supreme Court voted 9-0 that this was bullshit, and he ignored Safe Harbor day was in the rear view mirror.  

Regarding the latest Hail Mary Texas is trying to get the SCOTUS to hear. I wasted 3 minutes listening to the FOX Trump apologist attempt to explain their flimsy argument. It will come down to (and it's pretty clear in Constitutional law) one state can't tell another state how to run their elections. Saying well, Pennsylvania and others changed the rules- their state courts said that was fine and legal.  Claiming equal protection under the law will fly like a lead baloon. Plus, it's beyond imaginable that the US Supreme Court would invalidate the votes in multiple states on a legal fantasy.  1-52 COMING UP!!!

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Hey, I got a text yesterday asking for  $$$ because some guy is claiming "dead people voted in Nevada, and 40,000+ people voted twice". Sure, at the risk of going to jail. These nut jobs definitely need some new material. 

Guess he missed the Nevada Supreme Court voted 9-0 that this was bullshit, and he ignored Safe Harbor day was in the rear view mirror.  

Regarding the latest Hail Mary Texas is trying to get the SCOTUS to hear. I wasted 3 minutes listening to the FOX Trump apologist attempt to explain their flimsy argument. It will come down to (and it's pretty clear in Constitutional law) one state can't tell another state how to run their elections. Saying well, Pennsylvania and others changed the rules- their state courts said that was fine and legal.  Claiming equal protection under the law will fly like a lead baloon. Plus, it's beyond imaginable that the US Supreme Court would invalidate the votes in multiple states on a legal fantasy.  1-52 COMING UP!!!

6F10769A-21AE-46C8-82E4-1B92205DB167.jpeg

29 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Tex, this nothing short of an attempt to throw 10s of millions of valid votes out, and in the process throw Democracy itself out the window. With Trump cheering his enablers on.  

Fortunately I can't see any conceivable way the Supreme Court will give this assault on the democratic process the time of day. 

It's not a surprise. The fake patriots here praise democracy until it doesn't agree with their orange savior. 

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
We will be INTERVENING in the Texas (plus many other states) case. This is the big one. Our Country needs a victory!

Translation: I need a victory!!!  Who needs democracy, when I can be your President for LIFE!!!   

Sorry Donnie, this latest legal travesty will not stand. Yup, the SCOTUS is going to shove "the big one" right up your ass.  

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Translation: I need a victory!!!  Who needs democracy, when I can be your President for LIFE!!!   

Sorry Donnie, this latest legal travesty will not stand. Yup, the SCOTUS is going to shove "the big one" right up your ass.  

boring. really, really boring.

16 minutes ago, hoorta said: