THE BROWNS BOARD

Before Trump’s complaints, Democrats promoted radical plan to alter presidential elections

Vambo

Yes, this has been covered multiple times. There have been threads on it. Does your algorithm not know this?

But saying something is "radical" in the title definitely allows you to add more punch to your worthless spam threads.

You'd think a mod would pull you back a little on this stuff, but I guess not. Fill the poli board up with 1 reply threads where the OP is just a link to a right wing article.

Though by me replying to this thread, it might actually get 4 or even 5 responses. All just nonsense insulting me, but hey, that's more replies than normal on one of these. 

it's serious, and woodpecker has never addressed it.

Not a spam thread. It isn't a big word, but you can't use a short word correctly either.

You just bitch, bitch, bitch.

spam

noun

Definition of spam

(Entry 1 of 3)

: unsolicited usually commercial messages (such as e-mails, text messages, or Internet postings) sent to a large number of recipients or posted in a large number of places

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, this has been covered multiple times. There have been threads on it. Does your algorithm not know this?

But saying something is "radical" in the title definitely allows you to add more punch to your worthless spam threads.

You'd think a mod would pull you back a little on this stuff, but I guess not. Fill the poli board up with 1 reply threads where the OP is just a link to a right wing article.

Though by me replying to this thread, it might actually get 4 or even 5 responses. All just nonsense insulting me, but hey, that's more replies than normal on one of these. 

You lie shithead!