THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden to call for 100 days of masks after inauguration

Vambo

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If that's what you thought then you must not be paying attention. But of course, you aren't. The first 6 months of this pandemic were arguing with morons that thought masks did nothing. You included. Most of this board included. Real basic ass shit that they didn't believe because they saw a post on their RealAmericaPatriotEagle Facebook group. 

Now you're going to act like it is some anti mask "gocha" because our numbers keep going up? No Steve, America is just full of morons. Morons that took months to realize this wasn't a hoax. Morons that were more interested in yelling about China than actually doing anything to prevent the spread. Morons that said it would magically disappear. 

Christ

All stuff we've covered though. Or, at least, stuff some of us have covered and others have ignored. 

• Haha 1

"When you're in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better, and it might even block a droplet, but it's not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is".

^ Just in case anyone in the back row missed it . 🤣

2 hours ago, D Bone said:

"When you're in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better, and it might even block a droplet, but it's not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is".

^ Just in case anyone in the back row missed it . 🤣

No shit it isn't providing perfect protection.

This idea that if a mask doesn't stop everything it's worthless is moronic. 

It's literally the easiest thing to do, there's zero harm in doing it. But instead we get videos of MAGA Karens throwing fits at grocery stores. 

I figured the average person was dumb but Jesus Christ this pandemic took it to a whole new level. When it was just "here's a poll of americans that believe in creationism" it was just a number that wouldn't necessarily interact with. Now it's people being openly and proudly stupid on a daily basis....

Vambo, when someone on here defends hypocritical, shitty Dems that didn't follow their own guidelines, lmk. They're trash. Telling people to stay home from your resort room in Mexico is bullshit. I hope they all lose whatever reelection they're up for next. 

See? See how that works? When you're basing your opinions on a value system, not a "trump is my savior" "anything for MAGA" system. There is no confusion. Fuck the Dems and Reps that deserve it. 

Instead we have posters that previously praised some Reps now ripping them apart because trump told them too. Could you imagine being so spineless?

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If that's what you thought then you must not be paying attention. But of course, you aren't. The first 6 months of this pandemic were arguing with morons that thought masks did nothing. You included. Most of this board included. Real basic ass shit that they didn't believe because they saw a post on their RealAmericaPatriotEagle Facebook group. 

Now you're going to act like it is some anti mask "gocha" because our numbers keep going up? No Steve, America is just full of morons. Morons that took months to realize this wasn't a hoax. Morons that were more interested in yelling about China than actually doing anything to prevent the spread. Morons that said it would magically disappear. 

Christ

All stuff we've covered though. Or, at least, stuff some of us have covered and others have ignored. 

Morons.

Are people who blame Trump when the entire rest of the world is doing worse than the country he's president of. Morons. Like you. 

You really are a stooge.

WSS

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Morons.

Are people who blame Trump when the entire rest of the world is doing worse than the country he's president of. Morons. Like you. 

You really are a stooge.

WSS

and there's some moronic, misplaced, American Exceptionalism for you... 

literally, the bare minimum amount of googling will show you that your statement is false.

literally, the bare minimum amount of googling will show you that your statement is false.

Prove it shi*head!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

And  which of these places have stricter restrictions than the United States? I realize self-loathing is a big deal for you when it comes to patriotism but oh...

WSS

On 12/4/2020 at 10:20 AM, cccjwh said:

Just a lot of died Americans. Nothing to the nut jobs here. 

Who honestly gives a fuck?

Here let me help you turn lemons into lemon-AIDS. 

If the black cold kills off a couple billion people the environment can be saved. Always look on the sunny side of life. 

13 hours ago, D Bone said:

So here we go again. Lock us down, force us to wear a cut up T-shirt on our face (I have been since March 21 in LA county - and it's worked so very well) for just a few weeks to give our health system a chance to ramp up.

Yep, it will be different this time

Also, if anyone wants to get lippy and say that it hasn't worked in LA county because people aren't doing what they're told to do, I'm here to tell you that unless you live here, don't speak on things you're not qualified to speak on. I live here and can count the people that I have personally seen out in the wild (grocery stores, Lowes, outdoor dinning ect..) without a mask on one hand since March..... I will also point you to the riots and the Harris celebrations well before you bring up a famous Karen or two.  

Side note: I went for a mountain bike ride today in the SoCal high desert and noticed a solo hiker on a parallel ridge line wearing a fucking mask! He/she was well over 100yds from me, with a 100 foot deep gorge between us and they never even knew I was there until I climbed ahead of them as we were both going the same direction, and they were well ahead of me when the climb began. We were the only 2 humans for probably 3 square miles..... I guess they didn't want to give COVID to the bushes, lizards, coyotes, squirrels and rabbits?  My hero.  

^ If you are doing stupid shit like that, stop it. Stop it right fucking now. 

They can't. The mask is a totem for the frightened and powerless now. They cling to their masks and their TP. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

They can't. The mask is a totem for the frightened and powerless now. They cling to their masks and their TP. 

This is just the absolute dumbest comment man... 

Masks are the bare minimum, easiest thing anyone can do to help prevent the spread of a pandemic

And instead we've got "I'm a free Merican and I ain't 'fraid of no virus!" beliefs making the situation worse. 

What is it with this desperate attempt at masculinity by calling anyone a frightened pussy because they understand the reality of the situation and realize wearing a mask is literally the least they could do to help. 

This is just the absolute dumbest comment man... 

Masks are the bare minimum, easiest thing anyone can do to help prevent the spread of a pandemic

And instead we've got "I'm a free Merican and I ain't 'fraid of no virus!" beliefs making the situation worse. 

What is it with this desperate attempt at masculinity by calling anyone a frightened pussy because they understand the reality of the situation and realize wearing a mask is literally the least they could do to help. 

Did you read my post? I would love an honest opinion on that solo hiker, and if you would also have been wearing a mask in their situation. 

If yes, I'm guessing you shower with one? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Did you read my post? I would love an honest opinion on that solo hiker, and if you would also have been wearing a mask in their situation. 

I keep seeing people wear masks only over their mouths. I mean...seriously?

woodpecker wears one over his eyes only.

image.thumb.png.f78d4469c3a384bec3cf63b99d7c476c.png

53 minutes ago, D Bone said:

image.thumb.png.dc89ebcba82ac39a44d6ca7823db525a.png

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

Wearing a masks as a solo hiker in that situation is crazy. Have one on you, but don't wear it. 

Unless they were trying to do the thing where you exercise with a mask that makes it harder to breathe. Though I think there isn't any science backing up that it helps build cardio. 

Yes, I think masks should be worn and I think people complaining about having to wear them are the biggest babies, therefore I wear a mask when I shower...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, I think masks should be worn and I think people complaining about having to wear them are the biggest babies, therefore I wear a mask when I shower...

Let’s get real for a minute....if Trump would’ve made the same statement, you anti Trumpers would tell him to stick it up his ass.

You don’t have to tell me I’m right.

One of LA county's orders is: "No out door activities with food or beverages".

Well, no water, gels or granola bars for me during my rides..... I would hate to spread the Rona to my handlebars. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Wearing a masks as a solo hiker in that situation is crazy. Have one on you, but don't wear it. 

Unless they were trying to do the thing where you exercise with a mask that makes it harder to breathe. Though I think there isn't any science backing up that it helps build cardio. 

image.png.4da552bcaa61979f84574dad47cb148a.pngimage.thumb.png.3e0bf5403725ac56883d5ecd8760368f.png

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Let’s get real for a minute....if Trump would’ve made the same statement, you anti Trumpers would tell him to stick it up his ass.

You don’t have to tell me I’m right.

What statement?

If Trump pushed his devout cult followers to wear masks, citing all of the medical science that supports masks helping to reduce the spread of COVID, and he himself wore a mask, and never insulted his political opponents for doing so, then sure, I'd support his statement. Of course, those things are literally the bare minimum for a person in power so it isn't asking for much at all, and he still didn't do it.