THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden to call for 100 days of masks after inauguration

Vambo

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

What statement?

If Trump pushed his devout cult followers to wear masks, citing all of the medical science that supports masks helping to reduce the spread of COVID, and he himself wore a mask, and never insulted his political opponents for doing so, then sure, I'd support his statement. Of course, those things are literally the bare minimum for a person in power so it isn't asking for much at all, and he still didn't do it. 

image.thumb.png.8b799a7abd1af1858566d98b5d4b423a.png

image.png.f0e9dea23ba18297b1060d40831dffc2.png

72404421-3BA1-4CD1-A36E-982593F133A0.thumb.png.e3980e81b515b1215f6f9a414030e0af.png

2020-11-13_161042.jpg

Vambo, I've called many of those Dems hypocritical pieces of shit that are just making the situation worse. Going to a resort when you're telling people to stay home, going to a salon when you've closed them down, etc. I've covered this many times and in none of those instances have I defended any of those Dems

I  get you're just an algorithm or a very sad little man, but try to  get that through you brain. I know it is tough for you and others on here to comprehend, but you can put personal beliefs before a party's.

That also doesn't change the fact that Trump has 100% created a cult. Watch any of these morons talk about "election fraud" in real life, or look up threats to election workers, and it becomes clear. The group of morons on this board defending Trump at every turn is unfortunately not an anomaly. They're everywhere. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Vambo, I've called many of those Dems hypocritical pieces of shit that are just making the situation worse. Going to a resort when you're telling people to stay home, going to a salon when you've closed them down, etc. I've covered this many times and in none of those instances have I defended any of those Dems

I  get you're just an algorithm or a very sad little man, but try to  get that through you brain. I know it is tough for you and others on here to comprehend, but you can put personal beliefs before a party's.

That also doesn't change the fact that Trump has 100% created a cult. Watch any of these morons talk about "election fraud" in real life, or look up threats to election workers, and it becomes clear. The group of morons on this board defending Trump at every turn is unfortunately not an anomaly. They're everywhere. 

But you continually rag about Trump if you complained about the democrats as much I would agree but you don't your TDS runs deep woodpecker! 

You're just a TDS algorithm or a sad little woodpecker...but try to  get that through your bird brain...

14a82597384d65dd6531fd5ddac2dbe6.jpg.4758ff3149594b1a9da223810032ea78.jpg

This just in - biden trying to be presidential by calling for

all Americans to use toilet paper, wash their dishes, get their mail out of the mailbox every day...

and use hand sanitizer.

lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

This just in - biden trying to be presidential by calling for

all Americans to use toilet paper, wash their dishes, get their mail out of the mailbox every day...

and use hand sanitizer.

lol

image.png

image.png